Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy way to study how to keep a DJ conversation going.

JoshCole

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys! First post. First of all, I want to say THANK GOD I found this site. I'll do an intro post another time. I just wanted to add this little idea I came up with to the forum and see what you think.

I find that the key part of the game plan is to keep the conversation going. Once you have your approach down, once you have this beautiful creature lined up in your sites, what the hell do you talk about?

Well, as we have all read over and over again, the first and foremost subject that she would LOVE to talk about is, *drum roll* Herself! Of course! So, sitting in bed watching a little tv the other nite, I happened upon Jay Leno interviewing the ultimate BABE, Pamela Anderson. So I'm thinking to myself, "My God! If I ran into F**kin Pam Anderson, I would have NO IDEA what to talk about!" Than Jay started to run his game. I was so surprised to see how he handled it that I burst out laughing! First, he made sure to make good use of her name. Using both Pam, and Pamala, and more than once. The whole conversation was based around Pamala. Now being this is the tonight show, and everyone is watching to hear about the guest and not Jay, this is not a big surprise. The suprise was that Jay was DJing her!!!! He kept asking short, open questions about her. She would try to shift the conversation to another topic (him usualy) and he would bring it right back to her. They hit an embarassing moment when the crowd sent up questions for Pam and they were all about her impants. She tried to crack on Jay for putting her on the spot, and he completely IGNORED it and went right back to talking about her! He touched her lightly on the arm and shoulder a few times, even from behind his desk! Is thats not Kino I don't know what is.

Anyway, my point is, I was amazed that I could watch how Jay talked to her (or any other pretty guest I would suppose) and I could learn how to keep the small talk going and the conversation centered around HER! So, if you want a quick easy way to watch a DJ at work, check out Jay when he has a hottie on.

Just my advice. What do you guys think?

------------------
"Head games only suck if you don't know how to play" - Unknown

Keymaster of Goza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well spotted.
Talk show hosts are great examples of DJ conversation technique.

Che Guevara

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man.its a great idea to watch how talk masters like jay and others do convesation with not only the hotties but with people in general.so u can learn a lot how to talk with a variety of people who u have just met.btw u can learn a lot of jokes from jay.he`s great

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I prefer David Letterman, the guy rocks.

BWSL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan O'Brien has got to be the biggest flirt in all of talk show land. Study him-but cut out most of the self-depracating humor, because that's a good portion of his shtick.

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BWSL:
Conan O'Brien has got to be the biggest flirt in all of talk show land. Study him-but cut out most of the self-depracating humor, because that's a good portion of his shtick.
Yeah watch Conan, he's the best. He's so witty. David Letterman sucks a$$. I remember he had Jennifer Lopez on the air and was interviewing her and kept stuttering and looked completely nervous trying to be funny but he really wasn't but since it was his show, the audience was giving him mercy laughs but he sucked, now Conan is awesome. He has so much game it's ridiculous. The only negative is that his show comes on at like 1:00 am outhere in Texas.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conan is the shizit!

Letterman is good too, but he is funny not because of his jokes etc, but because the weird ass looks and funny facial expressions he just happens to have- and his ability to take something so stupid and absurd that it is funny.

Back to Conan- he is the funniest fvcker ever.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by StuartScott:
Yeah watch Conan, he's the best. He's so witty. David Letterman sucks a$$. I remember he had Jennifer Lopez on the air and was interviewing her and kept stuttering and looked completely nervous trying to be funny but he really wasn't but since it was his show, the audience was giving him mercy laughs but he sucked, now Conan is awesome. He has so much game it's ridiculous. The only negative is that his show comes on at like 1:00 am outhere in Texas.
Everybody have bad days.

I remenber a inteview he did with Nicole Kiddman and she was basically screaming to be teased.
Dave have busted on her couple of times and then tryied to talk about other stuff but she said 'No, this is boring'.
Was very cool

[This message has been edited by ESPN (edited 04-19-2002).]