Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy College Pickups- This Tip is Gold

DarkCityNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman, I have a tip for you that is so simple and so clever I smile when thinking of how easy and yet unknown it is. It works wonders with the initial approach and is in itself an ice breaker.

Not only does it work in colleges and high schools, it can work in the working world when you see women on the train or walking along the street.

Don't underestimate it's simplicity. It is up to you to make something out of this introduction.

Women very often leave their backpacks open. Pretty, smart women. You see them walking along oblivious to all the things that are about to slip out of their bag that isn't zipped up all the way. Then you see her and she sees you. You nod at her and say "hey" and pause for her reaction. Then you say something like "you know your backpack is open" and point to it. Instantly they are smiling and grateful.

What you can make of this determines your success or failure. I know what works for me, but I would like to hear some responses from others on how to get from here to that number.

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this tip is definally NOT gold, it just a tip if even that!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a better idea:

If you see an open backpack, give her a push (while in a crowd) and steal as many books as you can.

You'll save loads of money on college books.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
You also posted this "tip" in the wrong forum.

Welcome to sosuave.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Hey it worked for me, the chick was so happy she got down on her knees and blew me in front of a crowded hallway. Then these other women saw my social proof and wanted to blow me too. They all lined up and were taking turns, it was incredable.

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i just thought of an idea.

if ur walking to class alone and u notice that the person ur interested in is behind u walking the same way, turn ur head around, as if ur seeing to find someone, but then look in hb's eyes as if u noticed something on her face, then she will say "what?" and u can take it from there.

DarkCityNight

Don Juan
Reaction score
So as I said, there are some who will make something of this and others who will dismiss it.

What is it worth to you to have an opening with a girl that you otherwise might have not gotten the chance to talk to? An opening where she is happy and grateful instead of apprehensive and cold?

There's an article in the DJ Bible about taking advantage of every oppurtunity to meet women. On college campuses, about 1 in every 50 women you see will fit in this situation. Make of it what you will.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao 1 in 50!?! i want something like 1 in 1!

Thraxeh, i used the thing u mentioned a lot in college, i just turned around, looked straight at the hb, smiled and said "hi". that's all there is.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip!

ƒuck you guys can be negative sometimes!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DarkCityNight
What is it worth to you to have an opening with a girl that you otherwise might have not gotten the chance to talk to? An opening where she is happy and grateful instead of apprehensive and cold?
If the difference between a girl being happy and grateful in apposed to cold and apprehensive is her backpack being open, then that isn't the type of girl you should try to pick up. As always, the best opening is a "Hi" and some short conversation to let her get the jist of you and get the number close..

I'm not saying the tip won't work. But it isn't some golden tip and you should especially not run around campus looking for girls with their backpack open. Any girl that you see interest in is approachable to you.

If you're still fishing for responses to get from backpack zipping up and number closing, then the approach is not working for you. You are simply getting a smile and a runaway. You need the number. So when you say it works for you, what is working for you?

No, I do not underestimate it's simplicity. It is simple. And it simply isn't some great foundation of achievement, so don't pass it as a "golden" tip. I just thinking looking for girls with their backpack open as an opener is so not suave or confident. You should be able to talk to a girl with or without an open backpack, find interest quickly, and get the number close.

If you want a tip to get from her backback to her number, then you can try stealing her cell phone that's falling out of her backpack, or you can try building conversation after and get the number. There is no way a chick is going to give you her number just because you helped her zip up her backpack, unless there's some strange twist of fate where you are crazy physically attractive where it wouldn't matter if there was a backpack or not.