Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Earrings for guys

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
Man. You guys know alot about women's secret weapons!since you have been experimenting that much, have you tried em also?

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thomson said:
Man. You guys know alot about women's secret weapons!since you have been experimenting that much, have you tried em also?
Well yea!

Anyone around here seen my heels? Can't seem to find 'em. :cheer:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol! I gotz a hoop in my left ear. So I personally think its ok as long as its one only in the left ear and not in both ears. Its gay to have it in both but not the left one only. My work and tenants dont care either and I am a commercial building manager.

*shrugs*

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad used to have one if his left ear and i did until i lose my earring. I haven't found another earring of my liking since the old custom designed one i had. I like to wear things that are flashy but not obnoxious. Alot of what is considered fashionable, makes men feel feminine/gay which is hard for guys to understand as being fashionable makes them look better. So if you want to look better, you'll need to dress more feminine or if you want to feel more masculine, you can dress worse.

I'm okay with whatever you can pull off.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been wearing them for years!