Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

early mixed signals and ignore, pls advice djs

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached girl in club. HB8, responds: no not gonna do something with you to my opener i whispered.

Teased her sayin ooh your a dirty girl thinkin about that stuff immediatley.

She responds well and convo starts. Teased her several times had fun flirting. Told me her boyfriend was there too he was checking upon us.

Asked for her number coz it clicked very well but she refused, she said ask my bf if he says ok ill giv it too u, told her no lmao and left for a while dancing on other spots. got back to her and kino'ed her a lot , even kissed her neck and she let me, she had fun. Her boyfriend led her away twice and she gave me that 'omg -.-' look.

A friend of mine passed by and shout kiss too us! she told him no i cant my boyfriend is here..

the whole night she was looking at me flirting with me and arguin with her boyfriend.

In the end when she wanted to leave she stayed around and danced in front of me turned around and looked at me like sory i got to go.

she gave me her first and last name so I added her on facebook the next evening, she accepted.

FB messaged a day after hey how u doin

she saw the message 9 mins after ive sended my msg but didn't replie, ignore.

I know she has a bf, moral issue but I like her, and my gut tells me shes very interested too but whats the msg shes sending to me with ignoring my msg on facebook chat.

even tho id like to persue her in the future prob when she breaks up or so so is it best to ignore her know too?

btw: she lives in a town nearby i come there often, my friend lives 10mins from the cafe where she works

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mixed signals means low interest. She's an attention wh0re. And women who are interested in you won't confuse you. Judge nismo's ruling.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

LorenzoVonM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you keep posting about this same girl? People have already told you what she is. The repeated posts are symptomatic of your larger issues. Fix those first.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing more than going out with her AFC provider boyfriend, being "aroused" by more alpha men but then going home with the provider. Same **** happened this weekend to me only the girl was married. Recognize it for what it is. It's not attention whoring unless you're duped by it. Use her flirting to warm up and get into "state". Have her introduce you to other women (either random women or women she's come with).