Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DZ Xperience #3: Manipulate their emotions

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I returned on the board at the end of last wekk asking for advice.
I would like to thank EVERYBODY. It helped me alot.
After alot of hard work to boost my confidence and over come depression
I started to think alot about females. These are the results.

We all know women acts by emotions right? So she gives her phone number one day.
Why doesn't she accpet the date.
Why would a girl give you positive vibes one day.
the next day she's moody and b!tchy wit you?
Why would a girl lust over you for a certain period
then just started to lose interest?

Well it all comes down to this: EMOTIONS. HER EMOTIONS

We think with the mind, females think by emotions.
What is illogic to us could be logic to them and vice-versa.

It's like having scent candles in a room.

We ten to think, what tha f#ck is the point of this?
We have light bulbs, we have electricity. It's a waste of money!

Well women would like scent candles because it "feels" good, cuz it "feels" nice.
Know what I mean? What does it feels right means anyways?

So since they all act on emotions... We can use that to our advantage.
You see, emotions are REALLY easy to manipulate. Let's not forget that women are VERY insecure.
They ALWAYS have to be perfect, ALWAYS have to please the other sexe, ect.

Back to manipulating, wich is the most interesting part.
How to maipulate women emotions so she can act the way YOU wan't her too, since emotions leads them.

Basicly, ALL of the advices and tips on the site revolves around that. Did you notice though?
If you need less abstract ideas, heres a couple.

1) By complementing her: She feels good wich makes her "feelings" toward you stronger, better.
Why? Simply because she spends soooo many effort and time plus money into it. Her whole f#ckin live revolves around it almost.
I mean why do you think they go shopping so much? or Talk about shoping so much. Why so many clothes and ... S-H-O-E-S?
Yeah, it's because it feels good ... yeah it feels good to have a guy cheking you out. THAT'S THA REASON!
Do you guys see the importance to complement ladies? Having you recognizing it is what they wan't. Ugly or not, they are very insecure. You have "secure" them.
That's why they need us. Do we need women to secure ourself? We shouldn't. FINAL. THEY NEED US.

2) By "not-Scaring" her: The last thing you want to do is scaring her away. Remember EMOTIONS?
If she scared of you she will only distance you. Wich you don't wan't, you wan't her to come to you, not to run away.
How can you scare her? Overdo anything.
Complement her too strong too soon (I love your ass it's so firm.)
Complement her too much (I love your hair, I love your shirt, I love your shoes, bla bla bla)
Complement her too strong (Your blue shinning eyes are like stars shinning in a deep blue sky)
Complement her too cheap (Baby, you are like a sexy crime waiting to happend)
Why? Simple women are I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E! They are REALLY easy to scare away.
Oh one more thing, "SEX" Since they are so insecure, they wan't them to love THEM as in the whole package, not just the body.
Now, if you only like the body... that's your problem, find a way to avoid that. I won't help you with that.

3) By being a chalenge: What do you do with a book wich bores you? You put it aside right? Same thing. REMEMBER EMOTIONS?
How? Mystery is the key. keep her guessing about you. Don't give everything away to soon, let her do the work!
Don't ask? Don't tell, as simple as that. This will force her to find out more about you wich will intrigue her.
The good thing about this technique is, it forces her to ALWAYS think of you. REMEMBER EMOTIONS?
Since you are ALWAYS in her mind, since everything she does has you in her mind, it hits her in the EMOTIONS and intrigues.
this is a win-win situation.

4) By comforting her: You have to show her she's wanted. If she doesn't "feel" she's wanted, she will go sumwhere else to find it.
Why? REMEMBER EMOTIONS? and THEY ARE I-N-S-E-C-U-R-E!
How? Chase them! You think ignoring them all the time will do? nan. There's a difference between ignoring them and keeping a mystery.
You see if you "ignore" them. You don't pay attention AT ALL!!! (What she doesn't want's) She might think your cute, this and that,
but will go elsewhere to find the man that will comfort her since your not paying attention. (This is usually my problem)
If You use "mystery" You pay attention to them then withdraw that attention then keep the process going on and on.
This is a BIG HIT! You comfort her (What she want's) then withdraw it so SHE runs after her. She's gettin the confort,
but since she's so insecure, she'll keep on running after it, meaning: RUNNING AFTER YOU! (WHAT YOU WAN'T!)
Comforting them also includes complementing them.

5) By using NPL/SS: Well, what is there to say? these two techniques are either based on it or uses it!
oh and REMEMBER EMOTIONS?

That's about it... The big categories, there will always be the looking-great, smiling and of course any other advice on the board.
But remember this: EMOTIONS and WOMEN ARE INSECURE!!! Think what will hit them in the emotions, what will create a good aura based on emotion
Think that you are on a mission, to secure the most important lady to you, because she is so insecure. Think what actions will have what emotion as a reaction.

The secret to manipulating emotions is too actually force the target to ALWAYS think of you, the more? the better!
If you complement her, if you don't scare her, if you play mysterious and if you comfort her, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE IN HER MIND.
There are other little tricks like associated something to you; like a word, a phrase, sound, song, whatever. Smiling, looking great ect.
The more you will be in her head, the more she will wan't you. That is what charismatic is about. Next time you have a target, THINK!
How can I force her to ALWAYS think of me like she is in my head all the f#ckin time. That's why neg hitting sum girls works.
So in case you didn't understand the message of the whole content, open wide your eyes.

-> YOU CAN NEVER MANIPULATE HER EMOTIONS IF YOU DON'T TAKE ACTION! SO START BY TALKING TO HER, THAT'S THA START SQUARE!!!

GL Y'ALL!!!

*Wuz it clear? I sorta type all this in a hurry and everything came out of my mind pretty fast so I don't know if it's clear. I'll probably update other techniques latter on.*

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

(.`*·.¸(`*·.¸ ¸.·*´)¸.·*´.)
*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*
_...,·'(.·'´(¸.·''·.¸)`'·.)'·,..._

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's ALL what you understood, you only have HALF of the information.

You start by making moves and you manipulate their emotions by 4 steps. If performed well. She is INSTANTLY yours, doesn't matter who she is.

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*

Reaction score
Good post Dee-zy.

On your # 1 i think u over-emphasize complimenting a girl. I say general compliments such as "u look good" and stuff, but just say them in a polite type attitude not as me coming on to them.

Points 2 and 3 i agree with strongly.

Point 4 i think u used the wrong word 'comfort' her as opposed to 'reassure' her. U want to keep a girl on her toes but then reassure her. I've been in the position of comforting girls more than i would like to admit and thats a position i will make a strong effort to stay away from unless i am in a ltr.

Point 5: SS is useful stuff, just dont rely on it by itself unless u r really good at it and u have gotten good results with that alone.

For me, i say guys have to be flexible and adaptable. If a girl is a more innocent type, then my overly-aggressive type attitude that i usually use at clubs might not work so good so i tone it down and do SS type of stuff. Dance floor pickups basically are about having a good time on the dance floor then going for a girl and bust into her personal space. Blah blah blah, so on.

For me i have to play up my looks, which are big and overly aggressive dominant type of guy. It helps that my personality and attitude make it easy for me to play up that aspect of me. With SS, i can usually get an instant connection with a girl if we are somewhat alike.

Just remember its the tactics and the timing of the tactics u use that keep the girl. Even the best strategies get blown out of the water if the tactics are messed up.

Don_090

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like scented candles.....

I agree with most of the material, except for the over-complimenting, good post dude

Braveheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this post is great, this is what is all about, girls get hot over lots of things, like money, body, face and other stuff, but as long as u keep yourself in her mind as a positive it is a plus and u r in the game.
i agree with the post above that overcomplimenting her is not a good thing, i explain why do i thing that in my own posted problem.
if someone is willing to say something about it it would be very helpful., its called HOW DO I LOOK IN THIS ONE...........

DZ could u go and read my history and say something about it please?

scottdahustla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DEZZY,

Good s**t,

You got it all down except you need to rush the girls now.

You definetly got the GAME and understanding of women bro. Women are very insecure and feel that they need to "lose more weight" or dress better to feel better.

You gotta be in their head all day...

Now the hard part dezy,

See the girl, get the couple ice breakers together and TALK TO HER...

Once you talk to them, they will come.

scottdahustla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try but if not tonight, I will do it tomorrow for you man.

Or I will email you tomorrow okay.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is important.

*bump*

------------------
I'm Ghost, Peace Out.

*·.«´¨`·.Dee-Zy.·´¨`».·*

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is imortant Dee-Zy.

Long time you posted over here... nice too see you're still gaming.

I love the sentence:

"What do you do with a book wich bores you? You put it aside right?"

Cya,
Neo

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to be more active ASAP.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I can't believe I wrote that. I mean I can't believe I wrote it like that. lol It's awfully typed ... I have to edit it again but this is what I needed. I should post up my thoughts more often cuz that was what I need right now. It's so cool to have help from yoself.

Bump for all the new DJs.

GHOST

------------------
Just be a real man, N do real shît,
Approach yo goals without fear, bîtch.

Don Coroleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although this was an insiteful post, it does not address the issue of the intial intereaction with the girl.

What I mean is that if you are at a party for example, it will be pretty hard to accomplish all of your points without coming off as a nice guy.

When I get numbers at a party, I will probably have only talked to the girl for like 4-5 minutes. I guess I do execute the challenge aspect along with comfort but what about the others.

I could understand completing these objectives if you were to talk to the girl for like 10-15 minutes but I think that just too long.

What do you guys think (feel free to comment)

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, great post.. bad writing, but excellent advice

PS Don Corleone is a disgrace to the DOn Corleone name