Dwyane Wade is definitely a DJ.

NBA Finals, anyone?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wade is a effin badass. Heat better win...or else...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wade is one of the best players in the NBA right now, but I don't want the Heat to win. The traitor doesn't deserve another ring.

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dwayne Wade is SICK!!! Go Miami!

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
Who cares?
Ok, dude.

What are you doing here? You've been a member for almost a year now; what have you accomplished in that time?

Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Ok, dude.

What are you doing here? You've been a member for almost a year now; what have you accomplished in that time?
I've gained at least 15lbs of muscle mass. I've gotten way more comfortable with public speaking as I am now a tour guide (job). I have gotten over my oneitis from highschool. Very, very far away.

I am now more attractive to the girls and I have bagged one in the past few months and I am now working on two others.

I have managed to say "**** YOU" to everyone who tells me to do things, gives me advice for no reason, or plains just tries to **** with me. Yes, my own family also. They also respect me more and I have better relations with my mother and father. I am not as nice as I was before.

And so on and so forth......

Reaction score
So you know for a fact that when I say WHO GIVES A ****. It means something.

And really. No one gives a **** about some basketball player. Just cause he's your idol and you drool at the sight of his sweaty body moving around in scantily clad clothing playing basketball DON'T MEAN JACK ****.

So he's a DJ. So WHAT?

Are you?

No. You are not.

Hell, neither am I. But as I am closer than ever before (and alot closer than you) I can say; STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS CRAP.

Watching a game is okay. Fantasizing about one of the players is not.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
STOP WASTING TIME ON THIS CRAP.

Watching a game is okay. Fantasizing about one of the players is not.
Thanks for the unsolicited advice.

Here's some from me: Try to eradicate the MASSIVE QUALIFYING, and you'll be set.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce you're a jackass. Just because YOU don't care about basketball, doesn't mean other people don't. Stop being a troll and grow up.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
With 36 points in Thursday night's victory, Dwyane Wade has now scored 129 points in this series. That's the second-most points ever scored by an NBA player in his first four career games in the Finals. The top four: Allen Iverson (141), Wade (129), Willis Reed (127) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (127).

Guy never stops amazing me. Hopefully he'll bring me home a championship cuz lord knows the only other one of my teams that can is the Marlins.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Thanks for the unsolicited advice.

Here's some from me: Try to eradicate the MASSIVE QUALIFYING, and you'll be set.
HAHA

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Dolphins!
Wasn't around in 1972 & 3... :cry:

Marlins are good every couple of years. Actually now that I think about it, the Devils won a 3 years ago? and the Seminoles just can't win anything anymore. Jeez.. Better than a lot of fans, I guess.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Culpepper should be good for you, though. I love Miami teams, despite my location as far from Miami as is possible in the contiguous United States.

Nobody

Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
Culpepper should be good for you, though. I love Miami teams, despite my location as far from Miami as is possible in the contiguous United States.

Hopefully... I'm hoping that now that he can't run like he use to, that causes him to work on an arm that was second in the league behind Manning's record setting 49? in 2004-05. I also hope he's not the 05-06 Culpepper. Should be interesting. Maybe even Harrington resurrecting his career if Culpepper can't step in week 1 vs... get this, Ben Roethlisbeger's team.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basketball is cool, go heat. Who cares if Wade is a DJ? How about you all stop attacking each other. Shut up, drink a beer and do something productive.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So who bribed the refs for game 5? Whenever the Mavs BREATHE on Wade they call a foul.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
doctoroxygen said:
I was just thinking that.

anyway, I hate Dwyane Wade purely on principle. his first name bothers me.