Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dwarf + Hot girl= ???

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm watching Wheel of Fortune before dinner and I notice this really short dwarf on, who is about 3ft tall, and he was so short he had to have someone spin the wheel for him. To my surprise this pretty woman next to him was none other than his fiance. She was prob 5'7 or maybe even a hair taller.

The guy also had a problem with his hands as well and i'm not sure what he had, but it got me to think... How did he get her?

I mean mad props to the guy, and totally give him a high five, but what do you guys think makes an attraction like this happen?

Is the pretty girl maybe screwed up in the brain and thinks of herself as below normal?

Is she just like the women you and I date, but sees a guy that makes her happy?

And who initiated who first? Some how they had to get together, and I cant see a pretty woman going up to a guy like that and just carrying on a conversation. At the same time too, I cant see a person like him trying to meet females that aren't his stature.

Maybe the dude has the most confidence in the world and just does it. Maybe i'm missing something, or maybe they've known one another. I am more than confident that this woman could have pulled off MANY other guys.

I dont have any pics cause it aired tonight but maybe they'll be some in the days, or heck, just see if you can find the show and watch it.

Obviously this poses the question... Why is it so hard for others to get a woman? If this guy pulled her off, EVERYONE should be able to do the same.

Was it sympathy for the guy? I mean she knows she will have to do MANY things for him cause he cant, and live with the fact that she will be seen with him and people will poke fun. For me I didnt poke fun I was like... Damn dude, way to go cause I had to deal with being small once. Not 3ft but I know what its like.

She must love the guy because she is getting into not only a relationship but a hard one. For instance spinning the wheel for him. She'll have to shop with him, and be there quite often when there aren't steps. Not only that, I dont know if his hands were 100% functional.

So what are you thoughts on things like this? What makes this happen for the most part, or can we only just guess?

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dwarf gets it!

No doubt he understands its not about what you "are" that matters but how you make others feel.

He no doubt understands that he needs to make the best out of himself to overcome his disadvantage and has done that. This puts in front of most "normal" guys who never bother to make the best out of themselves.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
If you read The Bible you'd understand.
You have a particular link or section?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dwarfs are pitied so on the approach women pay attention because they feel bad automatically rejecting. I imagine that he woman would give him a pity date, a pity screw and then just fell in love with him.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Dwarfs are pitied so on the approach women pay attention because they feel bad automatically rejecting. I imagine that he woman would give him a pity date, a pity screw and then just fell in love with him.
That's a big life changing deal for a woman really. I mean its a whole new life to live with someone who has disabilities, and she had to know that and be prepared for that, so she must have fallen in love pretty hard.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can rule out him being rich since he was on wheel a fortune so yeh she must have fallen in Love.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Took home 59k and 2 or 3 trips, so he banked that time.

JuanMoore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
So i'm watching Wheel of Fortune before dinner and I notice this really short dwarf on, who is about 3ft tall, and he was so short he had to have someone spin the wheel for him. To my surprise this pretty woman next to him was none other than his fiance. She was prob 5'7 or maybe even a hair taller. The guy also had a problem with his hands as well and i'm not sure what he had, but it got me to think... How did he get her?
Maybe by being a man?

Omen said:
Is the pretty girl maybe screwed up in the brain and thinks of herself as below normal? Is she just like the women you and I date, but sees a guy that makes her happy?
Let's speculate. I think this girl is probably NOT screwed up in her head, she might be even better than other people. I mean, just imagine the amount of pressure from her family, her friends, other men saying bad stuff trying to AMOG his boyfriend. And this is PC talk, but how is a midget below normal? (Would I go with a midget woman? Probably not.)

OR maybe she has a midget fetish. OR maybe she's a prostitute and he paid her to go to the show.

Omen said:
And who initiated who first? Some how they had to get together, and I cant see a pretty woman going up to a guy like that and just carrying on a conversation. At the same time too, I cant see a person like him trying to meet females that aren't his stature.
I get the part about her not approaching him, but couldn't he talk? Why wouldn't they be able to have a conversation? Maybe they meet each other through friends, family, etc.

Omen said:
Maybe the dude has the most confidence in the world and just does it. Maybe i'm missing something, or maybe they've known one another. I am more than confident that this woman could have pulled off MANY other guys.
Obviously this poses the question... Why is it so hard for others to get a woman? If this guy pulled her off, EVERYONE should be able to do the same.
I don't think so. And this is bad thinking. It's like: "Mmm, that ugly/short/tall/black/green/big-headed man can get girls, why can't I, I'm better than him". You don't know him other than how he looks. He can't change his height, so probably he focused on developing good character traits, make money, be happy. That's what everyone should do (I am trying!).

Omen said:
Was it sympathy for the guy? I mean she knows she will have to do MANY things for him cause he cant, and live with the fact that she will be seen with him and people will poke fun. For me I didnt poke fun I was like... Damn dude, way to go cause I had to deal with being small once. Not 3ft but I know what its like.
A mercy fu[k? Maybe. But a relationship?

Omen said:
She must love the guy because she is getting into not only a relationship but a hard one. For instance spinning the wheel for him. She'll have to shop with him, and be there quite often when there aren't steps. Not only that, I dont know if his hands were 100% functional.

So what are you thoughts on things like this? What makes this happen for the most part, or can we only just guess?
We can only guess. It does happen, but it's not the most common thing.

Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAt5TpJTMYo