Dumps me Monday morning, by Weds it's "I love you!" and "I miss you!!" texts all day.....

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep down I know this relationship won’t work and it really does need to end. The way she “broke up” really was the best way to end things.

There’s no going back to the way things were. I just need a clean break. No BS.
Here's the thing Bruv.. Once a chick dumps you, it's always a uphill struggle after that.

You just don't know when the next dumping will come.. You will always be on edge, and your frame will weaken from this.

Can you really trust this girl in the long run?

Would you trust her with your finances.. Would you risk investing in a mortgage or property with her.. I hope the answer is no!

You don't want a LIABILITY for the rest of your life.. Watching your back!

Its best to start NEW with the next chick, without this dumping hanging over your head.

Real Talk

Mr.Mac55

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with all of you! You guys a great. Great dose of reality. And soulforge, the answer to those questions is HELL NO!

Just have to move on. The sex was great, but there's great sex elsewhere too.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete the text. Go meet new women.
If she love you on monday and dumps you on tuesday and then misses you by wednesday, this chick has NO clue what she wants in life and is looking for drama at your expense.

Dont reward her bad behaviour with your attention.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Making decisions from an emotional space is never sound. Dumping you Monday over text after nine months together is weak. Then, hitting you up several times the next few days shows poor character.

I don't know how you two were during those nine months, yet I'm gathering there were lots of times of ups and downs with drama one moment and bliss the next. That's taxing and distracting from a DJ's focus.

Like others have said, you don't know the hour or day she would do it again if she was having a moment of insecurity feeling she doesn't have high enough self-esteem to keep you interested. Meanwhile, some dude just has to hit her up when she is feeling unsure of herself and seal the deal.

Moving on is definitely in your best interest for your own self respect. It frees you up to find someone with integrity and a more balanced view of themselves.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with all of you! You guys a great. Great dose of reality. And soulforge, the answer to those questions is HELL NO!

Just have to move on. The sex was great, but there's great sex elsewhere too.

I know it's tempting to try keep her around for the sex, but this is easier said than done.. Especially when you have developed feelings for a chick.

Do you think those feelings will go away over night? Think again!

Many dudes end up getting dumped, then get involved again by kidding themselves it is ONLY SEX

Weeks or months later.. They are caught up AGAIN in the toxic cycle!

Bruv Puzzy is available elsewhere, plenty of hoes to bang.. No need to pull yourself out of a bad situation.. then go march right back in!

Real Talk

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try a redhead...they are more cray-see.

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I’m not good enough for you. I can’t drag you into my drama. You deserve better, etc” I asked if she was sure and she said she didn’t know. So I told her we should talk face to face and I’d be there when she was ready to talk.
Female translation -" I am really not that into you and would like to branch swing,and I want to see if you will crumble like a beta b!tch" and guess what OP you are starting to crumble like a beta b!tch...I would have said....You know what your right I am too good for you,I think I can do much better...Goodbye.Go spin plates.

Top Bottom