Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumb Women on POF

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a meeting arranged tonight at 7:30 after a pretty detailed exchange yesterday about when/where to meet up, finally deciding on the mega mall. I arrive, call to ask if she's made it, and she answers "...oh, at the mall you mean?" Ummm ya. "Oh, well, I didn't hear about a specific place to meet or anything so I didn't think we were still on". I'm just dumbfounded at this point and say "Well we agreed on 7:30 at the mall, seemed pretty clear cut to me". She fires off the most unsympathetic apology I've ever heard and asks if I'll reschedule. Tell her I'm pretty busy so we'll see, and say bye.

It just never ceases to amaze me how these Women will waste your time and it means absolutely nothing to them. Unless she's mentally retarded, there was no reason to think we weren't on today or that anything needed to be "confirmed". Oh, and when I got home, of course she's sitting on POF. Not that I'm surprised.. just venting :cuss:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
the_stig said:
Had a meeting arranged tonight at 7:30 after a pretty detailed exchange yesterday about when/where to meet up, finally deciding on the mega mall. I arrive, call to ask if she's made it, and she answers "...oh, at the mall you mean?" Ummm ya. "Oh, well, I didn't hear about a specific place to meet or anything so I didn't think we were still on". I'm just dumbfounded at this point and say "Well we agreed on 7:30 at the mall, seemed pretty clear cut to me". She fires off the most unsympathetic apology I've ever heard and asks if I'll reschedule. Tell her I'm pretty busy so we'll see, and say bye.

It just never ceases to amaze me how these Women will waste your time and it means absolutely nothing to them. Unless she's mentally retarded, there was no reason to think we weren't on today or that anything needed to be "confirmed". Oh, and when I get home, of course she's sitting on POF. Not that I'm surprised.. just venting :cuss:
The best thing to do is to ask her to come to a place near you.

That way, if they flake, you only lost 5 minutes of your life.

Or double book and at least 1 of them will show up.

How much time did you spend commuting to said location?

Sounds like alot, because you are pissed off at the situation.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
The best thing to do is to ask her to come to a place near you.

That way, if they flake, you only lost 5 minutes of your life.

Or double book and at least 1 of them will show up.

How much time did you spend commuting to said location?

Sounds like alot, because you are pissed off at the situation.
I remember once when my buddy triple booked POF dates for a Friday evening and all three flaked :crackup:

About 15 minutes each way, nothing huge, but a wasted chunk of my evening nonetheless.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
the_stig said:

It just never ceases to amaze me how these Women will waste your time and it means absolutely nothing to them. Unless she's mentally retarded, there was no reason to think we weren't on today or that anything needed to be "confirmed". Oh, and when I got home, of course she's sitting on POF. Not that I'm surprised.. just venting :cuss:
Bro she has absolutely nothing invested in you, you are just good for her ego. She could have taken your email to meet at the mall and shown her boyfriend and said "See...look how attractive I am, some guy on Pof thinks I'm sexy enough to meet me. You better shape up and buy me nice stuff!"

It's not only women, a lot of people do the same thing. People use others for their own ego, benefit, satisfaction. Beware of jerks.

El_matador

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what to tell bro. Once I had a girl pulled that spoopid crap when we emailed each other to meet and she didn't show up. so, after that If i'm gonna meet them for the first time. I make sure we agree over the phone or text.

I know with pof sometimes is just email back and forth to meet somewhere, but chicks just change their mind..

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time i wish my dates would flake. but they hardly ever do...and when they do, i'm pretty relieved.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never go meet one of these chicks without speaking with them at the very least through text a couple hours before your scheduled meet. If I don't speak with them I'd expect them to flake, and wouldn't showup myself.

I don't see why you guys get your panties in a bunch. Why wouldn't they flake? When your dealing from a position of abundance you lose interest fast. If you talked to her an hour before your date and she flakes that's a little different. Or if you've built a lot of rapport and she flakes without notice then yea she's a biotch. Let's be real though. You just met online,and you've only exchanged a few emails and maybe a couple texts so what does she owe you? If you setup a date on Tuesday for the upcoming saturday and dOnt speak with her on Saturday prior to the date then she has every right to flake. In the 4 days since you shelled thedate she's likely talked with a couple dozen other guys and built up interest in a new guy

I flake on these chicks all the time. I'm in it for me. They look at it the same way and I don't blame them unless they flake last minute or some bs

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:

The higher the interest, the less you will fiind yourself in these kinds of situations. Now, she could have low interest due to many reasons, but mainly because she is inundated with messages, mostly from average guys, and in her eyes, you didn't stand out enough to peak her interest enough to make her want to meet you. Remember, it is a numbers game you are playing here. The better you get, the better you will be at prospecting and only bothering with women you are interested in and who are interested in you, therefore eliminating a lot of that waste of time that always frustrates us.

Take it as part of your learning journey. It you stick around long enough, and make adjustments, good things will start to happen.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
A man's POF profile is only as strong as it's worst picture.

Women on POF get bombarded with attention so much that they hold all the damn cards. They probably have boyfriends already and are just getting an ego boost.

Keep on bookin'. Judge nismo's orders.

Case closed.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
The higher the interest, the less you will fiind yourself in these kinds of situations. Now, she could have low interest due to many reasons, but mainly because she is inundated with messages, mostly from average guys, and in her eyes, you didn't stand out enough to peak her interest enough to make her want to meet you. Remember, it is a numbers game you are playing here. The better you get, the better you will be at prospecting and only bothering with women you are interested in and who are interested in you, therefore eliminating a lot of that waste of time that always frustrates us.

Take it as part of your learning journey. It you stick around long enough, and make adjustments, good things will start to happen.

I donthink that's necessarily the issue. I've had Pof chicks go from super high interest level to absolutely none, and te only thing that causes it is time. If you don't strike within 3-7 days with a Pof chick you can pretty much guarantee 90% of the time their IL will plummett. You are right in that it's an issue of them having too many online options. They will get god knows how many messages, and dyck pics, and new potential relationships within 48 hours that it's normal for them to lose interest. At this point I can actually see it coming and expect it if I go 2-3 days without contacting a chick that's super interested

Also Pof chicks are impulse buyers. They are horny and living in te moment and their moods and desires change rapidly. I suppose the same can be said for all chicks but online chicks are the worst for this behavior

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if they weren't so dumb they wouldn't be on POF

Remember guys standards for biyaches is crazy low in 2012...guys are trying to wife up uggos and fatties and fuglies left and right...so imagine what kind of toxic waste ends up on POF?

all the in demand hotties who aren't mental retards get wifed up in their friend circles long before they have to hit up POF

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
if they weren't so dumb they wouldn't be on POF

Remember guys standards for biyaches is crazy low in 2012...guys are trying to wife up uggos and fatties and fuglies left and right...so imagine what kind of toxic waste ends up on POF?

all the in demand hotties who aren't mental retards get wifed up in their friend circles long before they have to hit up POF

See I'm on Pof for the in demand hotties who ARE mental retards that flock there. If you aren't looking to wife a chick up then quality azz is there to be found

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
See I'm on Pof for the in demand hotties who ARE mental retards that flock there. If you aren't looking to wife a chick up then quality azz is there to be found
true dat :up:

Just make your wear your drama and BPD bullet proof vest :crazy:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:

RACK HIM!!!
+1

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your profile is only as effective as your worst pic. And that has to be over a >6 at minimum. That's only about 2 notches below being at male model level.

The problem is if you don't look convincingly as good or better in person than your worst pic online, all you'll have is some sexless waste of time meet ups at best.

What pisses me off is out of the fraction that respond and the fraction that we'll agree to meeting, they always want to set the meet up a day to a week in the future or on the weekend. Of course before that day they are "free" to meet comes around, they have met someone else, got f-ed, lost interest, at the wrong part of their cycle, deleted their account, no longer sign on, or otherwise flake etc.

Women can afford to waste all your time you have in this world because another guy or d!ck will come along in 15 mins, so her time wasn't really wasted.

On top of being goodlooking, a guy has to be available with a hard on almost 24/7 to catch one when she is ready and available.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
^^^Nismo that shizz is sticky/quote worthy for the ANY thread on POF. +1 rep.^^^

PERFECT summation of POF and the results you get.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:

Jesus stig your still dealing with POF slores?
you must be a sucker for punishment mate....

I rather beat off then deal with those women, Uptown has a couple new bars and hotties deluxe buy a new peacoat bro do some push ups and test your aim I mean game

:woo:

:crackup:

Starkwell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do all you guys use POF as your source for women? That's the last place you should look for a woman. They are mostly rejects that men don't want or are serial sluts, super clingers, damaged goods, kids with baggage, men haters, or have mental issues. Most are there just to get suckers to pay their way for free dinner dates or just to jerk guys around who think they are going to "get some" from her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you expect from a site where 90% of the pool of women are highschool graduates at best working the drive-in window at a fast food restaurant, have a credit rating of 200, live with mom and dad or grandma and grandpa, and their biggest decision in life is "what tattoo am I going to get next and take a picture of it to put on pof"? I mean, really, the women on pof have the most screwed up lives you couldn't imagine but yet you expect them to have the class of keeping their word, making good choices, and acting civilized?

Seriously?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Starkwell said:
Why do all you guys use POF as your source for women? That's the last place you should look for a woman. They are mostly rejects that men don't want or are serial sluts, super clingers, damaged goods, kids with baggage, men haters, or have mental issues. Most are there just to get suckers to pay their way for free dinner dates or just to jerk guys around who think they are going to "get some" from her.
Word.

My ex was from there, and lets just say she was damaged goods. The kind of girl that needs/wants an arsehole.