Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dudes who actually have shed their WK armor. Possible they put it back on?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Most of us have probably grown up under the notion that chicks are "perfect", defenseless, innocent yada yada yada and eventually learn at X age (hopefully) that is most definitely not the case. (I learned that loooong, looong ago.)

As far as dudes go who finally shed that WK armor do any of you feel it's possible for them to revert back to their old suit?

For myself I don't ever see that happening. Others? Who knows.. But like they say you can't turn a h0e into a housewife and I fully believe you cannot control anyone but you can control what you do and your decisions.

If you start seeing issues with a chick (small ones) you might try to work them out but if they keep popping up red flags or "slipping" back to their old ways it's time to bounce for your own good and sanity.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about wk.. but it's quite easy to slip back into afc mode with the right girl under the right circumstances.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I'm not so sure about wk.. but it's quite easy to slip back into afc mode with the right girl under the right circumstances.
Truth

BelleSing94

Banned
Reaction score
What's WK armor? Naughty Ninja, are you talking about a video game you silly boy? :D

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had to many flakes to have that ideal any more. though sure I still have some of it still ingrained in me. ( going to take awhile to over turn the habits)

i think once you know girls are nothing. there is no going back

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Absolutely.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's possible when a man reaches a certain age and begins truly fearing death. I personally see women as people not as princesses, and I have since I was a young guy, but I could see myself at the age of 60 "falling in love" with some 24 year old and being grossly taken advantage of. Hopefully not but it's possible.

That's the only scenario I see at this time.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Yup, the worst thing that can happen!

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, all it took for me was seeing how many super hot girls are a total mental mess. Now if I meet a girl, I need to get to know her first before attraction sinks in. No white knighting crazy HOs...

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
I have a friend who I have had many convos to stop paying for sh1t for girls...like expensive dinners consitantly on first dates...just paying for sh1t...currently his armor is off but I have seen him go through stages...of putting it on and off depending on sittuations...the girls that were really into him he didnt act WK...but the ones that werent he would try everything in his power (acts of WK) to make this girl like him more...just stright up doing favors for chicks that he barely knew....so I have seen this for sure...He has come to me and asked me "why did this girl go back to her ex" "why does she think I like her more then she does to me" answer is easy the acts of a white knight....I feel this can only really happen if someone was doing more of a fake till you make it sittuation vs. believing it...B/C I would never personlly go WK...Maybe this is more afc? idk?

Someone give me the formal deff. of WK even though i got a strong idea what it is

wk=i see as the type of person who saves...the danzel in distress...i.e. save a stripper

my 2 cents

J0504s

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I don't think you can relapse into white knight but you can relapse into AFC. So for ex: with this girl I was seeing, I recognized a lot of red flags and when she screwed me over I was legitimately upset and almost dumped her. So not white knight. But the AFC in me made me crave that denial and delusion and so I got attached a bit more than I should have(not as bad as when full AFC/WK) and also it became harder to run game to keep the relationship fresh because I just didnt WANT to run game, I wanted to be lovey dovey and believe her lies :/
yep, you want to believe that you can have a normal, open, honest relationship. You compromise thinking that she'll reciprocate. You get blinded, sucked in.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
plate's_empty said:
yep, you want to believe that you can have a normal, open, honest relationship. You compromise thinking that she'll reciprocate. You get blinded, sucked in.
Exactly what happened to me. Now, I'm back here starting over after a year of depression, self doubt, borderline alcoholism, etc.....Total derailment not just from meeting new women but, at times, everything I love and enjoy from life itself.

There is another active thread atm where the OP is questioning, basicly, if the "rules" advanced on these forums really work, because he thinks there have been cases where he has screwed up potential lays, relationships, whatever by following the DJ "rules."

Well, he may have, but as someone pointed out, game is a fluid thing. The truly talented and experienced will roll with every situation while keeping everything within his frame and winding up with a quality lay, relationship, whatever your goal happens to be.

That thread plus this one remind me of the old adage, "A penny saved is a penny earned." Broken down, that phrase is saying that if you don't spend a penny you already have, that is another penny available to you that is just as good as a new one you earned.

Apply that logic to the time and energy (most importantly) as well as money spent on seeking that perfect woman we all know is out there for each of us. Most of us, starting this life as AFCs, tend to focus on what has always given us the most trouble....The start.....Approaching women. Then how to deal with dates. Then kiss closing. Then F closing. In that order. But, I think a lot of guys, especially the younger ones, tend to stop thinking past that point. The lay is the goal for them so it's easy to fall into the trap of thinking of relationships as being "easy sex on tap" and that the work is over at that point.

That, plus the fact that I think men are emotionally weaker when it comes to love than women are (in my case at least), it is VERY easy to fall into the trap of thinking you have it sewn up forever with a woman once you have it sewn up for the moment. And this opens the door for all of the old WK and AFC thinking to come flooding into the foundation of what you have built as a DJ, weakening it, and ultimately destroying the whole thing. She fell for a DJ but finds herself with an AFC and she either leaves or sabotages it by seeking another.

You have to be consistent and tend the garden as a DJ from beginning to end. Following the rules and saving a penny now might cut short something that seems promising, as the guy in the other thread was saying, and it may very well do that, but it frees your time, energy, money, and emotions to pursue something of better potential because you arent wasting that penny on something that is likely going to derail you later. You might be missing out on an F close, but you are also avoiding unravelling yourself from a bad situation before it even started. Staying focused on being DJ while in a relationship will keep you from letting that AFCness creep back end. And if it ends, you leave with the confidence knowing that it was because she wasnt worthy of you, not because you failed to be the DJ you know you can be. And you can carry on with confidence, not drowning yourself in booze and because you allowed yourself to be AFC and having to start over again. Life is too short.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My heart's hardened a bit since my last long relationship. Throwing in a few ONS's and it's just icing on the cake.

The girl I met when I was 18 we told each other we loved each other within a couple weeks, all over each other.

The girls I meet now, I don't feel any attachment from sleeping with them. I take months to feel a sense of emotion towards them. I walk away without a tear, I completely forget about them for periods of time (while still dating them). I'll forget about them for months at a time if we're not dating.

I have yet to experience the depths of caring I felt as a total AFC. I haven't yet decided if that is good or not. I think I may feel it again, but I'll always guard a part of myself from the pain it causes when you fall into simply caring for the sake of caring.

There's no way I'll ever WK women again. As I'd point out in another thread, I think they're people, no reason to think of them as less than people... but feminism is taking too much **** from men, and I've seen all the logical disconnects. I may fall into an AFC mode sometime in my life, but I'd have to come down with a mental disease to let myself ignore the reality.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we were pulling on the DONJUAN Armor as opposed to "AFC Heart on sleeve"

bullcrap - I dont need the armor anyway and I Dont even wear sleeves -White Tank BOOOIIII!!!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I thought we were pulling on the DONJUAN Armor as opposed to "AFC Heart on sleeve"

bullcrap - I dont need the armor anyway and I Dont even wear sleeves -White Tank BOOOIIII!!!
SS Fun FACT: PureFilth wears an "extra medium".

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
SS Fun FACT: PureFilth wears an "extra medium".
#condom size :cry:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most mainstream guys take the white knighting thing too far. But let me just throw this out there: Isn't protecting and providing a masculine trait?

There have been studies that show that women, with their smaller faces and large eyes, mimic the appearance of a child. And that triggers a protective instinct in men? As the physically stronger gender, it makes sense for the man to protect the weaker gender, from a survival standpoint. Aren't men in fact hard wired to do so?

plate's_empty said:
yep, you want to believe that you can have a normal, open, honest relationship.
There's nothing wrong with wanting an open, honest relationship. The problem in the current societal climate is that guys believe that they will last forever. Then they act on that belief by marrying the girl. Or they get all heartbroken and despair when the relationship runs its course and they get dumped. There's the downfall. As we've seen repeatedly, for a variety of reasons (like today's relatively long lifespans), relationships these days rarely last for a lifetime.