Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dude trys to steal a sarge?

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey yo ive been lately sargin this 7.5 and weve been talking since we met at skool basically we smoked weed twice at break and i was chilling with her alone and she asked me for my number we chilled again alone at break and some next dude comes and starts talking to her and they knew each other from a long time ago and he asked for her number and straight up went in for a hug even tho most ppl in skool see me with her she dosent have a boyfriend so its all fair game but still i think it was a bit of a *****movent,

any way around this, do u think the girl was just testing to see how id handle it, im friends with her friend so its basically all good but i still wanna hit this ***** and set up a date for a friday..she says shes not looking for a boyfriend and has girls that she calls for boink boink but shes not reall y intersted in a relationship i think i can show her something better and more fun with no contorol so

where should i lead it from here? i wanna make out with and possibly **** that fine ass

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about next time your "chillin" with her alone you make a move. If she denies you when shes high and isolated then she cant be that interested.
If you do get denied then at least you will know and won't be wasting your time with her anymore.

By the way thats an incredible runon sentence you got going there.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea true bro ill try that tommorow!