Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dude gets on his knee with a ring, asks my friend to be his GF. Thoughts?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness I think the practice of holding out is totally FOS. But I would accept it from a girl that has a sterling history. I mean I should not be able to discover a single thing that suggests any deviant behaviors sexual or otherwise. She should not drink, go out, have ANY male friends, very limited EX boyfriends, never wear anything even remotely revealing, no drug or alcohol use, must really be someone that has just literally spent their entire lives at home studying and praying and stuff.

And even then I would be really worried that her decisions were being made from inexperience and not preference...

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
In all fairness I think the practice of holding out is totally FOS. But I would accept it from a girl that has a sterling history. I mean I should not be able to discover a single thing that suggests any deviant behaviors sexual or otherwise. She should not drink, go out, have ANY male friends, very limited EX boyfriends, never wear anything even remotely revealing, no drug or alcohol use, must really be someone that has just literally spent their entire lives at home studying and praying and stuff.

And even then I would be really worried that her decisions were being made from inexperience and not preference...
I completely disagree. Why should a girl have to not have ANY males friends and not wear anything revealing + everything else you just said b/c she doesnt want to have sex?

I dont think any of that is related. She wears short shorts and shows lots of leg and whatever, who cares?