Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dualman7's BOOTCAMP JOURNAL

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
After a couple years on this site, i've finally realzied that I am the poster child for people who read but don't do. I have decided to change this, by enrolling myself into the DJ BOOTCAMP. I'd like to thank those of you who did this before me, as it seems like it has really helped you, and I hope to join you soon in that true DJ circle.

Anyway some background. I am 22 years old, haven't had a girlfriend since maybe i was 15. Haven't dated at all in college nor ,much in High School. I workout a lot and stay in OK shape. I think i am a good looking guy. But confidence is everything, and I have very little when it comes to the opposite sex.

I go to college and work in retail. I have always shyed away from females, let alone Hot females. I kind of feel guilty when i check them out, as ghay as that sounds. Right now, I have ZERO phone numbers in my cellular of females who i wouldn't mind taking out. I'm hoping when I look back on this post in 8 weeks, it's a much bigger number than that. LETS GET THIS CHIT ON THE ROAD!

PS. I would greatly appriciate a verbal beatdown if I start to slack off.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it will be fine. just convince your self that your life cant go on if you dont accomplish this goal.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best of luck matey.

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, Day 3

First day came and went really quick! I was back in school, so it was actually my 1st time in the field. I did the eye contact exercise first. It started out fairly well, but every now and then, I would run into intimidating faces, and I just wouldn't be able to keep eye contact with them. It pisses me off because I really can't udnerstand why they intimidate me like they do. I think I did OK as I walked around campus. It was the 1st time in my life, where I wasn't the one who would pretend like I am looking the person in the eyes, and actually look right into their eyes.

Part 2.
Here's where I am struggling the most. I have 0 LEGIT HI's. I have said Hi to people at work, and to some people on campus who I barely know, but I can't manage to get myself to say hello to strangers. Some of my friends are able to say the dumbest and the most offensive things to strangers, and I can't even say HI. I really hope tomorrow is different and I manage to say my 1st hello to a stranger. I sat next to a friend of mine today on campus, and he would say hello beautiful and anything else that came to his mind to almost every attractive girl who walked by. Shockingly, I would say about 90% responded. I still couldn't even squeek out a hello ;/.

TOmorrow will be the day i say my 1st hello to a stranger.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man... the hi thing is kinda wack IMO... you better off just freakin talk to the girl. I think the bootcamp is a waste of time... if you REALLY want it, you can make it happen without bothering with the Hi's and what not. Just go up to the hottest girl and ask for (fake) direction to get yourselve used to talking hot females, you dont have to number close or anything. Just start asking question about where the place is, if you wanna get smart, ask em to take you there in a C&F way.

Am still experimenting some more stuff with my personal bootcamp and will post it on here soon and IT IS NOT the original DJ bootcamp.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the "Hi" part should be considered preliminary bootcamp. The second week is about having conversations and you can learn a lot from that. You don't really learn anything from the hellos. I think the hellos is just designed to help you get over the initial irrational fear you have of talking to strangers and warming up for the conversations that take place the next week. So I think that maybe some people who find the first week of bootcamp too easy or too slow should skip right to the second week.

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1, day 4

Well it happened, I finally said hello to a cute female. Shockingly enough, i got a very postiive reposnse out of it,and slowly I could feel my confidence growing. Throughout the day, I said hello to people with whom I have had classes before, but never actually talked to otuside of class. Heck I never even looked them in the eyes when passing. But by simply making eye contact and a smile, it all just clicks. I can definately feel my eye contact skills improving, as I am a able to keep eye contact with most people. I'll keep working on it though.

I was walking on campus, and saw this cute female who I have seen before but have never spoken to. As we approached, I simply maintained eye contact, and she smiled and actually said hello to me 1st. Unfriggin believable.

There was this little jackass who made it kind of awkward. I tried starting conversation with this kid from my class, but this kid doesn't respond at all, or just looks at me like I'm talking a different language. Not really sure what the heck that was about. Ic ans ee how morons like that can mess up someone's day. I ain't letting it get to me.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I am wondering. Second paragraph after she said "Hello" What did you do?...

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5

Everyday, I try to improve my eye contact when passing people. More and more I am beginning to realize just how bad I used to be. I am sure I have given off the wrong impression to many people by avoiding their eye contact. They probably thought I was so jerk, but in relaity I was just an insecure kid.

Anyway, today as I walked into the gym, I maintained eye contact the whole way, and noticed that the girl who works in the front desk gives me alot of eye contact back aswell. She acts kind of nervous around me though. Next time I see her, i am going to say hello.

As for the week 1 exercises, i think for someone who hasn't been able to even look kids in the eyes, and who felt awkward saying hello even to people I know, I shouldrepeat week 1, and I will. Schoo is off for a week,so I will start from 0 on monday. Till then, it's practice practice practice.

dualman7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5

I decided to go for a test run in the mall. I had alot of fun looking people dead in the eye, and actually having them look down 1st. Unfortunately, when I passed two HB9's, i unbuckled and couldn't give them proper EC. I bet HB's lose respect for a guy who can't look them in the eyes, INSTANTLY.

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I know that feeling....