Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DS's mistiful journal

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aiyyo boyz! Well, i'm new here (but i've come from a player board) and i like the atmosphere of this forum. I mean, everybody here give their stuggle to the others members, and they do not hesitate for giving some tips to the AFC (i'm a member of this tribe, hope not in 8 week ;) ) Well, what else to say? um I've been taking my trick from a site but they did not explain how-to get confidence upped-up to use those DJ tricks. About myself, i'm french canadian but understand english quite well (well, for the reading part :D ) but don't hesitate to write your natural english with me (and I know u wont :D ).

Danm, when i've begun to read the DJ Bible (The boot camp i think?!?) I was laughing of beliving cause i saw from the introduction that this .pdf file was too goodly made. U can see that the camp gonna work if you do it and all the journal in the forum help you believe in it :D .

To finish my introduction, i finally begin to see my weekness since the begining of the high school year.

-I'm not happy of my body shape (but i'm doing body bulding so :D )
-I'm immature (good or not, i've finally admit it to myself. I got it from my mother way of talking, thanks mom)
-My self-confident is weak (mostly, i got to say, by my mother fault.

Stop doing that, be a man of yourself, your not allowed to do this, youre not allowed to not pass your class, always work with the best of you're class so you can pass the class, I don't want you to go out at night so the police can arrest you because they will think youre a gangsta (that got me, without knowing it, psyco about it and i was worried to go out at night, and when i've done something bad that is not my fault and she throw what she got in her hand over the ground and star insult me like a dirty-nohome-slave dog

You see how I've gotten influenced in all my young days? I'm mean, when I wanted to talk to a women to trying to mack her(AFC skillz btw), there were always the concience of my mother in my head who was telling me, don't do this, she will tell the police that you've raped her and youre life gonna be over Yes, this is true by the way. But anyway, ive finally learn that i could take the decision by myself, FOR MYSELF.
Nowdays, i feel myself better, i got my own head for myself (trying to not be influenced by my mother and others, its working) got new friend, see my life in a wayyyy other different eyes.

Enough writing for today, im gonna begin my traning the Nov. 18, and see that totally new me in 2 months. Peace guys (dannmm, never right that long before!!!! Hope that my posted result gonna be long like that :D )

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo what's up man. Welcome to the board that will no doubt change your life. Some things will seem new to you and some things you probably already understand, but you gotta get out in the field and in situations that make you uncomfortable as soon as possible.

Another thing I see is you blaming your mother for your problems. Come on man, that isn't very manly of you. Many people's parents influence them negatively, but it is many other negative influences in life like the media, friends, and other things in our environment. You gotta cut through the BS and find things out yourself. You should read the Weapons of Mass Seduction pdf file by Senor Fingers. He has a quote that goes something like "An Omega looks to point the finger, an Alpha looks to solve the problem"

You might wanna brush up on your English a lil too, because there are some flaming grammar nazi's on this board, lol

Boxcar Racer

Reaction score
Yo man which board you from? i just came from The Player's Board, been there for about a year. This place seems pretty cool , but damn I never knew other boards for helpin with women existed, and there are so many people, I used to feel like I was one of a kind. :( (although i still do just not as much).

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i'm from the same board too!!! For me actually, I think that I was in this board for the Field Report ;) . Man, it was exsiting to see some player have huge story i've always dreamed for. But now it's OUR TURN to get women, right Boxcar?? :D

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Beware, there's a jack ass called LikRetsam wandering about looking for newbies to flame making them feel inferior to satisfy his own feeble ego. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day1

Originally posted by LikRetsam
Welcome to the board. Beware, there's a jack ass called LikRetsam wandering about looking for newbies to flame making them feel inferior to satisfy his own feeble ego. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.
I heard you well buddy :D , thanks

Well my first (for now, I don't know if I will go out again tonight) field report

So, we are the nov. 18 today. Yesterday, i was reading the first week section of the DJ bible. I was so right that my confidence was boosted. So i've decided to go out and try it, even if it was 11:00 p.m. Result, it was a disaster!!! With every people who was passing by my side, i could not even look at their eyes, so that mean telling them "Hi' was totally impossible. Of course, my confidence was lower than before.

Today, i've waken up in the morning, thinking about my last night and tell myself that today should be better that what happened yesterday. I've go in school and didn't decide to do it here because I've was saying to myself that it would be weird to do it at school (didn't want to be cataloged as a weird guy) but it at the lunch time, i did one shy hello to a old guy, first one in!!!.

So the school did end so I come back at my house and go back here and check the other journal to see what I've done wrong to not be able to do it freely like I wanted to do. After some reading session, my sister kicked me out of the PC and I decided to go out practice my skill.

So, in my neiborhood, there a lot of public place but the one that there's a lot of people on the payday is the plaza St-Hubert. There were a lot of human being there so testing my "hi" wouldn't be so bad...
Each time i've tried to do it, the word won't go out. I was sooo nervous, i was sweating under my coat like a freak until I've use a special trick of mine!!! *I've had this idea without thinking about it, I'm a genius :p *

Easy trick, Ask a lot of people the time .There's nothing to be shy about it right? Tell hello make you feel bad because you don't know the person and you said something unusual, weird, a "no manner" approch. But when you asking time, it's in a polite way (for me, don't know for some of you guys...) and you have nothing to feel bad about asking the time to someone right?

So I've didn't said any hello in what, 20 min? When the time idea come in my head and when i've tried to use it to train to talk to strangers, i've talk to 15 peoples in 10 minutes true, no lying there.

I wasen't nervous like before, I was totally calm after that. Walking in plublic was kind a shy moment for me, but not anymore after that. But i only did managed to get 4 "Bonjour" huge progess. Next thing after that, i've decided to go inside the metro to level up my eye contact.

Those was my BEST RESULT FOR TONIGHT!!! I mean, i've been there like 30 minutes or so, at first i was shy like hell (like always by the way) but 5 minutes later in the program, I DID LOCK EYES CONTACT WITH EVERY PEOPLE IN THE METRO EXIT, that's like 500+ peoples though the 30min!!! Danm, I mean it was boring in the end, it was too easy :( :D

Anyway, after that, i'm at my house, talking to you guys :D That all for now, peace!!! Post some comment please and don't worry, I will pratice my EC until next week and finish my 50 hi too.

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Yo what's up man. Welcome to the board that will no doubt change your life. Some things will seem new to you and some things you probably already understand, but you gotta get out in the field and in situations that make you uncomfortable as soon as possible.

Another thing I see is you blaming your mother for your problems. Come on man, that isn't very manly of you. Many people's parents influence them negatively, but it is many other negative influences in life like the media, friends, and other things in our environment. You gotta cut through the BS and find things out yourself. You should read the Weapons of Mass Seduction pdf file by Senor Fingers. He has a quote that goes something like "An Omega looks to point the finger, an Alpha looks to solve the problem"

You might wanna brush up on your English a lil too, because there are some flaming grammar nazi's on this board, lol
Ok for all of your tips man, thanks

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danm, i've forget to tell, after my EC training, i've gotten 5 others "hi"!!! 41 to go!!!

Boxcar Racer

Reaction score
Yeah man, its always been our time, weve had tons of chances (or at least I know I have), well now we are finally taking them! My whole life I have been programmed to be an AFC, I have always been a loser, nobody could expect me to get girls, much less even talk to them, well now I am standing up and giving the finger to the people who doubted me. Good luck brotha!

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boxcar Racer
Yeah man, its always been our time, weve had tons of chances (or at least I know I have), well now we are finally taking them! My whole life I have been programmed to be an AFC, I have always been a loser, nobody could expect me to get girls, much less even talk to them, well now I am standing up and giving the finger to the people who doubted me. Good luck brotha!
Yeah! I don't who how much chance a normal guys can miss because they are AFC! Me it's like 10 in three years!!! (+one was a huge potiencal chance to get fvck in a club *cry*, she was holding on my **** with her hand in a mad way!!!!! *cry more*) . For real, i'm not crying because I'm going to replace this women by 10 others womens in the bed, no joke!!! I'm wating to see you're DJ progress Box!

PS: HI mission up to 12!!! But man, there's no women in this number!!! I need to go in downtown tomorrow

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day2

I'm more comfortable with the HI thing so I got 6 more now for today, but what I'm still choking about is with the HB because the word won't come out of my mouth!!! I can't believe it, it's hard for nothing! But my new EC status are boosting a lot of confidence on me!!! I see that when I don't look at people, I start to doubt of myself and my mind think that all the people are looking at me, so I've been thinking by myself that there are juging me. Sometime it's coming back so I stop thinking and look at the peoples on the streets, my confident is top notch then. That's a simple but cool thing!!!

I'm going to booty grabbing tonight, there's this huge teen boogie reunion that every teenagers know at montreal called "Nasty". The HB womens at that place are everywhere!!!(remembering the last time ahhhh......) I'm going to eyes contact until I die! and grabbing @$$ too ;) anyway, more posted result when i'm coming back.

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day3

Yesterday
---------------------------------------
Aiiiyo! So like i've said at the last post, I was at the club, gravity (2nasty). I did grab some @ss inside, nothing special. Of course since i'm kind a used to it now, I was practising my lesson with all the hotties in the crowd. OMG, I think now that I really see what the EC signal is all about. Me I was thinking that if you look by chance at a girl and she look at you too, that mean she's attracted/interested toward you...HAHAHAHA, what some bullshyt! AFC illusion of mine. What I did understand about all of that

1)You need to kind of staring at the girl you're interested in, not looking at her by accident. You know?, when you looking everywhere then by error looking at someone.

2)BUT, even if you do so, some women gonna look away, then a couple of second after look nearly toward you're direction and look quickly in your eyes again.

3)I couldn't do it, still a little inconfortable with the EC, it's a contest to locking eyes with each others because you gotta keep looking at her with confidence to get more action.

4)I think this is where I smile right? :D Man, since I didn't knew what to do after the #2, I've stopped there. :rolleyes:

Well, the rest of the night was no interesting subject to write about.

Today
---------------------------------

Men, level up today for me(actually it's yesterday now but anyway...). At was at the metro, going downtown then I saw that 8 HB sitting by herself. I've taked a seat facing her so I could look at her. I was staring her, she saw me doing it, and she was responding back!!!(not so suprising that time like before) We were looking at each other a lot of time(I was to shy, noooo!!! because I didn't knew what to say, I'm scared about that, it's pissing me off!!!):mad:

Got 2 hello today, mainly cause i've forgot to do it! That's it for today

ATribeCalledDS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm back! After giving up on the Bootcamp (but continue to read sosuave), i've decided for a reason I don't remember, trying to be a better person...again. Ah! Its when i've readed some good quality posts that my "change" did surface, for real this time. rather than telling that this isn't the way I got to doing it, some good thread, the most in the Don Juan Tips section maked me see that I don't not hesitate "at all" for what I want to be in life and to go for the thing I want to get (good grades at school, more friends, womens.)

Men, i'm telling you, when I've started the BC, I wasn't shy like before, I could be less AFC and I've feeled good about it. I was kind a satified with the result i've posted last year(see the beginning of the journal). I do understand now that feeling good because of a positive result just make someone feel getting is goal accomplished but for a really really short time.

I don't know if its a right way of thinking, but these day when I feel that I'm doing positive result, I don't feel good AT ALL.

...Its like if I was covering my fears to feel secure but when they coming (women, no, everybody outside my world) they where banging my ***** protective layer without any effort.

...good thing I say now my DJ fellas because emulating a real DJ is impossible for me because I don't know (or having a friendship)a real one exepted James Bond (errr....) and you Don Juans of course.

Changing yourself do not mean to look different in the eyes of the others, the come from the within of yourself. I've always wanted to be the guy with a lot of womens and be good at basketball and having a lot of money, be respected by everyone for who I am. You know, the mangas I'm reading, the clothes I'm wearing, the way i'm talking, the music I'm listining to. I wanted everyone to respect that and I thought they were the one that was stupid for not respecting that but that was all about my own laws.

The word that I think experienced dudes here is not talking a lot about disturb me a lot. FEAR. This is the major problem that didn't make me progess since i dont know. I was scared of not being accepted or be a "normal guy" and even to not be black enough(or too much black). All thoses negative thinking did affect me a lot (even today) but hey, when you understand (after reading some post about inner thought) that your mind is unlimited, that mean to not think that you gotta act/talk/do/think/etc only in one way or an other.

Freedom for a lot of us mean to have some humans rights or something. What about the liberty of the mind? In some ways, I've understand that we to obey what some peoples tell us, even if we don't like it, we gotta keep our mouth shut and follow the orders of some inconito peoples or even famalies(sometimes for me, not always in the majority of the time) even if it wrong and don't respect my personal value.

Now I kinda understand when some people tell how sick this society is. "You gotta respect this guy, even if his wrong." one of my teacher was telling me. Of course, there's more about that story but dont i feel like searching who is right or wrong in that banal case. If it was month ago, Ill rip the dude ass.

I respect more what humans are these days, you know i start to respect them and in the same road, not be scared of the world outside my world that wasn't correct.

At this time, i've begun to say hello to a lot of peoples in the street, cuz i've feeled like it. I'm starting to go fight against my fears to fight put down what my head is trying to establish to scare me, which is wrong a lot of time. Danm, I knew that I was scared of women/public, so I've been in downtown for like 6 hours in 3 days and stayed at school longer than before to be with my friends.

My fears is what is blocking my mind of is liberty right now. I need to show my concience that it dosn't have to fear life anymore.

Now i'm going to eat and go downtown trying to get some hi from women I'm scared of and go talk to some people.

Peace DJs

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
also be warned

there is a jerk-off floating around these boards going by the name of debonaire who likes to flame everyone for no apparent reason, not to feel good, but to flame in and for itself.......

YOU SUCK LIK!!!

lmao ;)