Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk texts.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, well as the title says, I'll be pretty straight forward.

I keep fvcking up with drunk texts.. I've been out of the game for about 2,5 years (having a great girlfriend, but we broke up), lost contact with all of the girls I used to talk to, and I'm starting to build up again now.

But so far, every number close ive had, has proven to be worthless. Cause every time I get drunk, I text them the most ****ed up stuff.

An example of what happened to me 2 weeks ago:

So Yeah, I find this girl I really really digg, she has the most amazing smile, but other then that I'd give her about a HB7. She's ****ing crazy, does **** other girls usually dont do because she simply doesnt give a fvck about what others think about her (this is exactly what makes me attraced to her).

I get to the point where SHE asked for MY number, and we chitchat along on MSN a bit. At this random day she calls me, we talk jibba jabba nothing serious. We text once in a while, but nothing really serious (to be honest with you guys I was scared to **** up, being out for so long I thought lost my touch).

So then this one Saturday, I get totally smashed.. got lots of free booze (she being my favorite barlady 2009 haha), I end up texting her the following:
"Hey Listen up, I digg you, I REALLY REALLY like you"
She then texts me back
"haha you drunk bastard"
So I wake up the next morning, still having the text opened on my phone going... oh **** what did i do THIS time (yes, i always fvck around when im drunk)
But I was still kinda messy in my head, so I texted her:
"Alrighty then, I get the point. Thanks"
on which she replies
"Hey listen, I really like you, but no more then that, I'm sorry"

Basicly residing in me concluding i totally ****ed up.

Now my question is, how do i stop myself from doing this over and over (this isnt the first girl it happened to, but the first one that really matters to me, cause i was really hitting it off, but basicly ****ed everything up in my eyes).

And my second question would be, is there any way I can turn this **** around? Do you think I should/could get back to her?

She still gives me those awesome smiles and free drinks, and she even randomly texted me last week (even though she hardly ever replies to texts at all), and then this week she doesnt say a word to me.

I'm confused.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...... seriously? I mean, being embarrassed of sexuality or being nervous in front of girls are problems, but... not being able to control your desire to send fvcked up texts when you're drunk is your problem? Are you kidding me dude?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple,

DON'T GET DRUNK!!!!

If you do stupid things when you're drunk, maybe you shouldn't be drinking!

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand what you're trying to say moneyisking, are you saying what im doing is agood thing? lol.

And yes WaterTiger, you do have a point. I've stopped drinking from time to time, but when I dont drink my game is less fluent, and I tend to end up in ****ty conversations, and besides that the booze gives me that edge. that edge where when I'm sober, I don't approach, but when I'm tipsy, I DO.

So its kinda 50/50 I guess

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you can drink. I love drinking and I know it's fun. But man, do you have very low self control, or just don't give a sh!t? Sending fvcked up messages to chicks is a major turn off (experience) so don't do it. I don't really get what's so hard about not doing it.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have what?

@Moneyisking
I just don't give a ****, I never have, and I'm not sure I ever will. Cause in the end this one can be nexted aswel. I'm enjoying my weekends as they are now - being drunk, having a great time with my friends - but then again, that may just be my real problem, the whole not giving a fvck?

Talking about the whole NOT doing it, yesterday night I was talking to my best friend (who is also a very great fanatic when it comes to sosuave etc), and then I litteraly said, I KNOW im going to drunktext tonight when I get smashed, and he forbid me to haha. Well ofcourse I got smashed, and I actually kept myself from doing it this time.

It's rather surprising nobody has answered to my 2nd question though.

Thanks for the advice so far.

Reaction score
If you are going to drunk text, why not do it lighthearted? If I drunk text it's only funny stuff, because I am having fun.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuckwildSantos said:
Never have what?

@Moneyisking
I just don't give a ****, I never have, and I'm not sure I ever will. Cause in the end this one can be nexted aswel. I'm enjoying my weekends as they are now - being drunk, having a great time with my friends - but then again, that may just be my real problem, the whole not giving a fvck?

Talking about the whole NOT doing it, yesterday night I was talking to my best friend (who is also a very great fanatic when it comes to sosuave etc), and then I litteraly said, I KNOW im going to drunktext tonight when I get smashed, and he forbid me to haha. Well ofcourse I got smashed, and I actually kept myself from doing it this time.

It's rather surprising nobody has answered to my 2nd question though.

Thanks for the advice so far.
Well, the reason no one answered 2nd question is: it's obvious.

Too many threads and posts have been written about "how to get girl back"

No contact man. Forget about her. Why obsess over her when there are

hotter girls out there? Don't think she's the only one. Plus she's not

interested in you. Screw her, we are the great catch, and she's missing out.

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
Well, the reason no one answered 2nd question is: it's obvious.

Too many threads and posts have been written about "how to get girl back"

No contact man. Forget about her. Why obsess over her when there are

hotter girls out there? Don't think she's the only one. Plus she's not

interested in you. Screw her, we are the great catch, and she's missing out.
well put.

OP, I have definitely had some similar issues man. My best advice, and I know this is tough, but control the drinking. It sounds like you have a pretty solid mindset when you're not hammered. I know having those first couple drinks takes the edge off, and that's all in good fun, but once you start seeking more and more of that "edge" you will find yourself DRUNK. And let's be honest, drunk game is all kinds of discombobulated. Not to mention you probably become the obnoxious ******* at the party. If you really want to focus on self improvement and learning this game to the fullest then cut it off after three or four and stay focused. It sounds like you might not have as much fun or look like a loser, but really, how good are you feeling about getting so hammered you can't control your actions?

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing though, I don't become obnoxious at all.

Either way, you guys are right. I guess I should start taking less money, and tell my friends not to buy me any haha.

Thanks a lot.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u havent yet responded to

"Hey listen, I really like you, but no more then that, I'm sorry"

then text back and say 'ok lets go to coffee', or 'lets go for drinks and u have to promise to stop me if i get drunk and start texting nonsense'. etc.

Act like nothing major happened, and dont discuss or bring up the whole issue. If she brings it up then say 'lol yes i was really drunk haha'.

You might have to be persistent a bit, but she clearly had interest in you untill you AFC'ed it up and came on way too strong. Should still be able to get her out on a first date if your lucky, and then build attraction from there.

BuckwildSantos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what a *****, she obviously ****ed around with me (or indeed totally lost interest after my text), she now has a boyfriend

oh **** it, mistake made, learned from it, sarging on :)

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
...... seriously? I mean, being embarrassed of sexuality or being nervous in front of girls are problems, but... not being able to control your desire to send fvcked up texts when you're drunk is your problem? Are you kidding me dude?
Couldn't have said it better myself

E

Energizer

WaterTiger said:
Simple,

DON'T GET DRUNK!!!!

If you do stupid things when you're drunk, maybe you shouldn't be drinking!
Are you serious? Doing stupid things when you are drunk is hilarious. I'm forever doing stupid stuff when I'm off my tits.

If you know you text stupid stuff when drunk, don't take your phone out with you.

It's that simple, leave your phone at home.