Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk stuppor: How do I reverse things when I clearly screwed up?

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Be out with girl for the first time (I see she has IOIs)
-We go to a bar
-Plan was to get her drunk, wam, bam, thank you ma'ame
-Not realize she can outdrink me (because of ibuprofen!)
-I got drunk first
-Spend the rest of the night just pushing her against walls and making out (read: groping) with her, my hands were unapologetically going to places
-Was drunk so I probably did/said some stupid stuff
-We go to her dorm, groped in the hallway, but she did not let me in.
-Same night she keeps texting me if I went home fine and called me (I picked up OMW to this other girl's house) etc.
-I hit up another girl (girl 2 but thats another story) and told girl 1 by accident
-Yesterday morning she texted me Happy Thanksgiving and asked me how was Church etc. (I told her I had to go to Church in the morning with the family)
-I text back, she texts back then I have not texted her until now/

Ok.....here are my questions:

1. If she liked me, she would have put out, right?
2. When shall I regain contact?
3. In Eastern Europe, is it normal to make out in public? Because in America if she does something like that, then that means its a same night lay.....but now she wants me to wait (or I believe she said that...or was I drunk? idk)
4. I am worried I am close to the friends zone? In my booze brain I said "this is a sucky date" and she said, dont say that again......she does not like the word "date"
5. In my drunken stuppor, I told her I want to go out again, what do?
6. How do I let her know, that the no-holds bar, no frame control dudewut is not the same as sober Don Juan-ish (read: wannabe lol) dudewut? And I blame it on the alcohol

For number 6....I want to just call her right now for coffee and clear my name/set things straight......what do i do guise?

My dilemna is, I wouldnt mind being in an LTR with her, but then another voice in my head is saying she probably did some other guy since the night I left and I dont wanna be the sucker who fell for it...............wtf!

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW: she did not initiate the groping part and I almost, always did all the work, the only thing she initiated was the holding hands, kiss on the cheek thing in the hallway......when I was kissing (read: sloppily licker her mouth area) I WAS THE ONE WHO INITIATED IT!

Should I next her?

Also, in number 5....she said yes, that we could go, as she is flexible, my booze mouth said "ooohhh flexible, I use to sleep with a Ukrainian gymnast, I am real good with flexible" to which she giggled and said "not that kind of flexible"

Question number 7: Maybe she is just being friendly?

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude....You're really insecure.

Firstly I am going to say that most of us have probably gotten too drunk when trying to go for a chick. It happeneds. The best thing you can do is learn from it and excercise self-control if you really don't want it to happen again.

Secondly, quit worrying so god damn much, man. She didn't get up, go to the bathroom and suddenly have to leave right? She never told you to stop or to get the hell away? She texted you the next morning (and later that night) asking how you were right? Good!

Quit worrying and do your thing. Not sure how you "accidently" tell her about another girl too but that's not a very smart thing to do.

[Edit]: Next her for what? For you being insecure and not sure what to do about making a fool of yourself.(In your own mind, mind you)

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Dude....You're really insecure.

Firstly I am going to say that most of us have probably gotten too drunk when trying to go for a chick. It happeneds. The best thing you can do is learn from it and excercise self-control if you really don't want it to happen again.

Secondly, quit worrying so god damn much, man. She didn't get up, go to the bathroom and suddenly have to leave right? She never told you to stop or to get the hell away? She texted you the next morning (and later that night) asking how you were right? Good!

Quit worrying and do your thing. Not sure how you "accidently" tell her about another girl too but that's not a very smart thing to do.

[Edit]: Next her for what? For you being insecure and not sure what to do about making a fool of yourself.(In your own mind, mind you)
We were texting, and she asked me how I was.....then she asked me how I was in my language (where she learned that? I have no idea)

Then I was like "I am fine, going to x's place...its cool" she was like "who is x?" and Im like "a friend of mine, she agreed to pick me up [buuurrrppp]"

Anyway, an alpha male is not afraid to lose someone and maintains control ALL THE DAMN TIME! I should have left when she did not offer to let me in her dorm. I should have left when i tried to put her in a cab and she asked "what about you?" and I answered that I am going to that bar across the street (she was like "I am going with you")....i really screwed the pooch on this one

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An alpha male isn't outcome dependant and is just looking to have a good time. It's this carefree / confident attitude that will LEAD to him getting laid. But if it doesn't happen the alpha male still had a good time and isn't worrying about it.

[Edit]: Some girls really do want a relationship so it can take various amounts of work to break down slut shields. Some easier than others.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
An alpha male isn't outcome dependant and is just looking to have a good time. It's this carefree / confident attitude that will LEAD to him getting laid. But if it doesn't happen the alpha male still had a good time and isn't worrying about it.

[Edit]: Some girls really do want a relationship so it can take various amounts of work to break down slut shields. Some easier than others.
But then if they are interested they will sleep with the dude, right?

Also it would make sense if she wants a relationship since you know...she is eastern European and may want to stay in the country longer....damn, Its like I wanna next her because all logic and rationality says it is the way to go.

Any other thoughts dj's? I need some answers to the questions!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dudewut said:
But then if they are interested they will sleep with the dude, right?
On the first date? Use your damn brain. Is that how you think dating works? Guy takes girl on first date....Girl likes Guy....They bang, immediately?

Also it would make sense if she wants a relationship since you know...she is eastern European and may want to stay in the country longer....damn, Its like I wanna next her because all logic and rationality says it is the way to go.
Right...yeah. Maybe she's dating you to form a life-long bond (crazy, irrational answer). Or maybe she likes you and just didn't want to f**k you on the first date (normal answer).

Another guy called you insecure. I'm starting to think you're just not that bright. The questions you're asking are downright insane.

dudewut

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Right...yeah. Maybe she's dating you to form a life-long bond (crazy, irrational answer). Or maybe she likes you and just didn't want to f**k you on the first date (normal answer).

Another guy called you insecure. I'm starting to think you're just not that bright. The questions you're asking are downright insane.
Woman says she loves man, woman cheats on man. It seemed crazy at first, until it happens then its not so crazy anymore.

I am just looking at every angle here Iceberg. Come on now.

Also I just got off the phone with her, she texted me some random thing and we talked for a while. She said she is shopping and can meet me in about an hour because she said she needs to drop things off at her place first. Maybe in ******** it means she needs to finish off that dude she is svcking!

Damn, man.

Edit: people have same night lays all the time, as we can see on this board!

edit: edit: why is "w0manese" censored now?