Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk GF

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been together for 3 months. She is 6 years older than me, thus doesn't want "serious" relationship.
we vere partying, she got VERY drunk.

She told me how she loves me more than I could imagine (multiple times).

Well it was actually first time that she said she loves me. Did she REALLY mean it, or she was just drunk.

I think she's hiding her real emotions because of age difference betwen us, but alcohol helped her to say it out loud.

what do you think?

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've come to realize about someone when they are drunk, myself included, is that when you talk, you tell the truth. How's that for ya?

Shiz Nizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was drunk. I would pretend that never happened.

I've told hundreds of lies drunk~not that she isn't telling the truth~

Rada

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say be careful with this one....I know they say "In vino veritas", but when u are just too drunk u don't even realise what u say....take it seriously if she says it when sober. It's clear she feels something for u, but because she was drunk, she tends to amplify things
If u want to take this advice: don't let her get so drunk...I have seen drunk girls and it makes me sick just when seeing them.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiz Nizzle
I think she was drunk. I would pretend that never happened.

I've told hundreds of lies drunk~not that she isn't telling the truth~
The first thing to go after you've had alcohol is judgement. You can say damn near anything that comes into you mind. Shiz is right, could be the truth could be the ramblings of a drunk girl who's just talking. Either way you don't want to make any assumptions base on drunken criteria, anything said should be taken for a grain of salt.

theGAME50

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i first starting a girl, she never said her feelings about having a serious relationship. she never said she did, or she didnt. however, when she got really drunk at a club with me, she told me she loved me and wanted to be more than friends.

now she is my girlfriend and i have been going out with her for over a year.

when you get drunk, it makes people say things that they hold back when they are sober. she probabaly is in love with you. i mean, why would she spend so much time with you if she didnt like you?