Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs or sustainable methods to target fears

Reaction score
Each time when you go out to pick up women, you have this fear. By "you" I mean all men, it is normal.

It's pretty annoying to have to fight against yourself each time you go out to pick up women.

When I am out, approaching is not a big deal anymore. But saying that I want to go out today gives me bad feelings with an astounding reliability.

If there's one thing for certain, it's fear before going out. Whereas fear is too strong of a word. An abdominal cramp strong enough to say: "Let's do it another day" is better.

Is there a drug that targets this very fear for good or some other sustainable method?

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Philippe Schlichting said:
Each time when you go out to pick up women, you have this fear. By "you" I mean all men, it is normal.

It's pretty annoying to have to fight against yourself each time you go out to pick up women.

When I am out, approaching is not a big deal anymore. But saying that I want to go out today gives me bad feelings with an astounding reliability.

If there's one thing for certain, it's fear before going out. Whereas fear is too big of a word. An abdominal cramp strong enough to say: "Let's do it another day".

Is there a drug that targets this very fear for good or some other sustainable method?
While its perfectly normail to feel what you feel, the only drug you're looking for is higher testosterone which leads to higher libido, you can get it by lifting weights and not wanking.

Libido overtrump fear,its actually the most powerful force which leads a man, many believes that ambition and desire to stand above others is just an other metabolytes of it.

Reaction score
Lifting weights or doing sports in general?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifting weights or doing sports in general?
In my experience lifting weights works much better than any sport except some grappling martial art, I can sense my libido and aggressivness increase in less than a couple of weeks while doing any.

Didnt have any effect doing any other sport like basketball or soccer.

By lifting weights I mean doing hevy lifts on compound moves, bench press with your own body weight at least, doing some bicep curls with 10kgs aint gonna do sh1t.

Reaction score
Regarding masturbation I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWEYQl0YDcc

Which makes me think: What are YOUR sources for claiming that masturbation lowers testosterone-levels?

I found my testosterone levels to be high when I was kickboxing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
What I enjoy about sports is the competitive aspect of it. Played football in college and it just brought an ere of confidence that you can't get by only lifting weights. I play basketball now to keep my competitive spirit up. But sports and lifting generally go hand in hand, especially if you're more interested in the sport.

Not trying to downplay lifting, because it's definitely beneficial to your t-levels. Overall the message should be: stay active. Sitting around watching reruns of I love Lucy, smokin weed all day and playing world of war craft isn't going to make you less nervous around women.
I see your point but in my experience any time I did some team sport and lost it was because somebody was ready to accept defeat rather than pushing through pain and tireness and that really pissed me off, to lose because of someone else lack of drive.

Was playing soccer while kid and despite being at that time among the weakers and skinnier kids I run after every god damn ball to make sure the enemy team was not going to score, then you see some random fvck which gets the balls and try to run all the field by himself instead of passing it to someone else in position to score (some kind of male AW)....then of course the guy who lose balls and simply doestn bother to chase he who stole it, such people which lacks drive to win and commitment to victory really drove me insanely angry.

Much better martial arts, victory or defeat comes on me only plus get a even bigger edge than weights although the aestetics is not comparable.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding masturbation I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWEYQl0YDcc

Which makes me think: What are YOUR sources for claiming that masturbation lowers testosterone-levels?

I found my testosterone levels to be high when I was kickboxing.
He said that masturbation doesnt affect workouts, and that's true because(quoting from the link below)

Plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm.
BUT(still the link below)
Acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

This is also confirmed by users here in the forum, the topic has been discussed alot and direct experience has proven that abstinence from masturbation gives powerful motivation, increased Testosterone levels, increased perceived strenght, better sexual charge and an enhanced feel of "being a man". With boosts in confidence that comes from it.

To the OP I say
To overcome your fears and step up your game:
-avoid weed(when gaming, other cases are fine)
-avoid antidepressants since they destroy you from within and they should be taken only if prescribed by a doctor
-quit masturbation NOW for at least 30 days
-exercise gym or whatever pumps you up and gets the blood flowin'
-any other drug should not be taken as they will simply destroy you in any case(there are exceptions for natural non-processed drugs that induce altered states of consciousness useful to explore oneself but they wont help your goal so dont pay attention to them). They are as dangerous as any drug is.

THE DRUG you are looking for(the one which does everything you said but has a really high price) is Alcohol. Alcohol will shut down your fears and make you more confident and sociable. But BE CAREFUL, is a drug and as any drugs it's effect are not permament. Also, Alcohol is proven to lower Testosterone levels
So use it wisely and do not abuse it

Anyway the BEST DRUG you could ever find is just one.
It's called FAILING.
And it comes from TRYING, that is EVERYTHING you need to improve yourself.
Be careful with this too, it's highly addictive and will turn you into a real man, almost fearless.
Also, it's free!

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Alcohol also stops protein synthesis from occurring which leads to less muscle mass over time. Fvck drinking. .
"Alcohol is directly toxic to the testes, causing reduced testosterone levels in men. In a study of normal healthy men who received alcohol for 4 weeks, testosterone levels declined after only 5 days and continued to fall throughout the study period (17). Prolonged testosterone deficiency may contribute to a "femininization" of male sexual characteristics, for example breast enlargement (18)."

source:(18) Bannister, P., & Lowosky, M.S. Ethanol and hypogonadism. Alcohol and Alcoholism 22(3):213-217, 1987

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Yeah

The game just isn't worth the candle

Reaction score
This is also confirmed by users here in the forum, the topic has been discussed alot and direct experience has proven that abstinence from masturbation gives powerful motivation, increased Testosterone levels, increased perceived strenght, better sexual charge and an enhanced feel of "being a man". With boosts in confidence that comes from it.
Also the opposite was stated. What matters is: I won't stop masturbation. As I am (not) doing all of the other recommendations already, I doubt that avoiding to masturbate would have a strong benefit. Especially as masturbating and having sex does not make any difference in testosterone level drop/rise.

Your assumption of me smoking weed is stupid.

I have never been drunk in my life.

When I was talking about drugs I expect to hear about psychotropic drugs.

Anyway the BEST DRUG you could ever find is just one.
It's called FAILING.
And it comes from TRYING, that is EVERYTHING you need to improve yourself.
Be careful with this too, it's highly addictive and will turn you into a real man, almost fearless.
Also, it's free!
Drop your attitude, wanna-be smartass.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the opposite was stated. What matters is: I won't stop masturbation. As I am (not) doing all of the other recommendations already, I doubt that avoiding to masturbate would have a strong benefit. Especially as masturbating and having sex does not make any difference in testosterone level drop/rise.
It’s not about testosterone, it’s a ****tail of other chemicals in your brain.

Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
It’s not about testosterone, it’s a ****tail of other chemicals in your brain.
I don't understand what you are talking about.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Masturbation can cause dopamine and serotonin to drop, which affects your mood. When guys stop masturbating and find themselves sarging more girls, it’s not because their testosterone levels are higher but because their mood chemistry got balanced out.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
By lifting weights I mean doing hevy lifts on compound moves, bench press with your own body weight at least, doing some bicep curls with 10kgs aint gonna do sh1t.
I see this alllllll the time and it's really sad lol

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score

Your assumption of me smoking weed is stupid.

I have never been drunk in my life.

When I was talking about drugs I expect to hear about psychotropic drugs.

Drop your attitude, wanna-be smartass.
The opposite was stated but not supported by any source
I did not assume you smoke pot, I just said to avoid it while gaming
I dont give a damn, you asked about drugs for confidence? Alcohol is it.

SMARTASS don't ask HELP from people if you can't even UNDERSTAND it.

Try go gaming on mushrooms then

Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Masturbation can cause dopamine and serotonin to drop, which affects your mood. When guys stop masturbating and find themselves sarging more girls, it’s not because their testosterone levels are higher but because their mood chemistry got balanced out.
Does not match with my experience after stopping masturbation.

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
recipe for egg sandwich
1. 3 eggs
2.6 slices of brown bread
3.lime
4.tomatoes , cucumber 1/2 cup each

toast breads, slice eggs,tomatoes and cucumber into thin circles
and place them between the two toasts...
add lime and pepper+salt ( mayo if you want more calories )

Reaction score
switch said:
recipe for egg sandwich
1. 3 eggs
2.6 slices of brown bread
3.lime
4.tomatoes , cucumber 1/2 cup each

toast breads, slice eggs,tomatoes and cucumber into thin circles
and place them between the two toasts...
add lime and pepper+salt ( mayo if you want more calories )
WTF is that supposed to help with?