Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs + LTR

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
(hastly doing this before work, so bare with me)

My girlfriend and I have been in an LTR for around 8 months now.

She's 20, a solid 9.5 (pics if your into judging), and she has an issue.

Her best girlfriend died this past summer suddenly. She and her hung around a crowd that did a lot of heavy drugs, mostly coke.

She's done a assload of blow, though doesnt look it. She's off it now as I wouldn't put up with it.

She smokes cigs, weed, and boozes. She's a bartender at the lounge I'm head bouncer at. She tokes daily, and up until recently, has been up to "75% of the time high" around me without me knowing it (yes that sounds retarted).

I'm a natural bodybuilder and drugs aren't my scene. She meets my standards for 'inner beauty' as I'm a harsh taskmaster at patiently filtering out **** that would cause red flags in this LTR. (though yes I know this is a huge flag)

I find this will become a growing red flag with her dependacy on dope. Once a few times I week I could tolerate, but doing this **** daily (showing up high for work) chaps my asss.

Though I'd rather her dope than booze in which she's toned down..

Example: I leave the pub we're at to grab something from the car - her best guyfriend (who's her pot dealer) and a buddy of his is parked in the same lot. They call me over, and casually have a convo with me while they do lines on the middle console.

They know I don't do it. I've never done any of it. I've boozed, that's all, though they (my gf and her friends) dont know that. I've said that I'm passed that scene etc..

She's seeing a counsler on her mother's and my behalf (and hers really) in the coming week. Her friends death still takes a toll, she cries randomly, like at the lounge last night - bish just cried and cried when she saw me come in - then, half hour later, she's ok..

Question: a) Given her age, how should I deal with this without coming off as a parent/cop (she's hidden going to get high with other people before where I almost dumped her (sounds weak but she tells me now, next time I'm out no hesitation)

side note: she comes from a middle-upper class family, in which both her parents go for walks to get high, so its allll nice and acceptable behaviour in her world, whereas if I did that at my folks home back in the day I'd be boot fukked..

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out while you can! Is this the woman you want to see your future with, have children with?

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
..and here's the predictable reply to a guy who has oneitis

this is a good girl, very sweet and caring - but yes, stupid. shes said shes chosen drugs over me. her mom seemed like im a big deal to her since shes putting me ahead of the drugs, after her reading what she texted me...so she knows of her daughters drug habit (to what extent im not sure) yet that comment her mother made left me baffeled.

Last edited:

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey buddy,

Wish their were more guys around like you.....your very sensible!

Be wary that this girl, whom your being the utmost help too, could still at the end of the day choose the drug route

The statement "go for walks to get high" Does this mean that the parents do drugs or are in to excesize?

I think more investigation is needed to ascertain if this girl could exit the scene, but i would put a time limit on it though.......

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's only mandatory that you supply pics after your initial post.

Plus find it hard to believe she has held up her looks being that much into drugs and alky....but I am open to being surprised.

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
bish is 20 not 25, tho yea i harp on her to cut out the cigs else I'll start callin her aunt selma.

I'll pm pics to those who want them.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not going to work out.

Quitting coke especially considering she is a chronic partier and a bartender is going to be extremely tough.

You will never "fix" her or change her. She is who she is.

Judging by your description of yourself you are wasting your time with this one.

I guess if you are ok with putting up with it all just for the side benefits that is up to you.

I'll bite, pm me those pics.

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
she's off the coke, that i know. tbh, the bish is 20 - very few are set in their ways at that age. nevertheless..

recently she mentioned that when she does wish to do "that" again, we'll "discuss" it lol. that will be go time; i haven't quite figured what to say when the time comes, but it'll be something along the lines of i want to tell her it makes her look low value white trash, and i dont date or commit to such women, i only **** them because i am high value etc..

ill dig out pics for pm's tmrw

U

user43770

Twist of Cain said:
she's off the coke, that i know. tbh, the bish is 20 - very few are set in their ways at that age. nevertheless..

recently she mentioned that when she does wish to do "that" again, we'll "discuss" it lol. that will be go time; i haven't quite figured what to say when the time comes, but it'll be something along the lines of i want to tell her it makes her look low value white trash, and i dont date or commit to such women, i only **** them because i am high value etc..

ill dig out pics for pm's tmrw

I used to do a lot of blow when I was younger. The catch was, I'd never do it sober - it would always be when I was drunk and my inhibitions were lower. I'd tell myself that I was done for good, but then I'd get drunk and somebody would offer me a bump. Coke is hard to turn down when you're drunk.

Ultimately, I had to stop hanging around the people who were doing the sh1t. I later heavily cut back on my drinking, which only helped. I know all this stuff sounds like what you'd read in a pamphlet, but that's just the way it is.

I've also known several females that would fvck for coke. Some of these women were in relationships, too. You'd be surprised what people will do to get rid of withdrawals. I obviously can't say that your girl is like that, but I can say that she is 20 and 20 y/o don't have a lot of discipline. You can't be with her 24/7.

Tread carefully.

Edit - Also, send pics.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twist of Cain said:
bish is 20 not 25, tho yea i harp on her to cut out the cigs else I'll start callin her aunt selma.

I'll pm pics to those who want them.
Send pics thanks

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, she's a fukkin JUNKIE!!! What more of a red flag do you need???

You're trying to rationalize it by saying she quit blow... First of all, how do you know that? You said she has hidden it from you in the past, so she might be doing that now, as well... (by the way, her lying and hiding stuff from you, is another big red flag)

But even if she didn't do coke, she is still very obviously a JUNKIE. Let me expand a little on what I mean by that word: it is not defined by the fact that someone USES, it is defined by the fact that someone WANTS to use, or rather NEEDS to use. This girl can't help herself, she NEEDS drugs, alcohol, cigarettes or other addictions. This need is a very obvious sign of emotional/psychological issues and a HUGE red flag.

And don't try to rationalize it by saying her best girlfriend died... She was a JUNKIE before her girlfriend died, you know that!

Furthermore, the people a person chooses to hang out with, say a lot about that person. Every human being has an inner, subsconscious conviction about what he deserves in life, and that's what he'll subconsciously attract.
Your girl's best friend is a pot dealer who sits in his car at a parking lot, doing lines of coke. Jesus man, if that's the person she chose to be her "best friend", that says a lot about her character... It means that deep down, on a subcopnscious level, she has VERY LOW SELF ESTEEM. Her inner, subconscious conviction is that she deserves no better than that guy as her best friend, because really, she thinks she is not much better than him HERSELF.

I'm sorry, man. I know you love this girl and you don't wanna leave her. But that's the thing, that's where the solution of one's problem starts: ADMITTING YOUR PROBLEM. And YOUR specific problem is that your feelings prevent you from leaving her, even if your rational mind would be 100% convinced that it is the right thing to do.

But it isn't, coz your rational mind is being influenced by your feelings. Your feelings prevent your rational mind from seeing the obvious, which I'll put in a nutshell for you:

* She's a fukking JUNKIE!
* She's a LIAR.
* She hangs out with ABSOLUTE SCUM.

But you don't wanna see this, you'd rather focus on her GOOD traits, on the things she does that make you feel GOOD. And that's only natural, coz you've become kinda addicted to those good feelings she elicits in you. But as with any addiction, you have to realize that it's bad for you in the end, DESPITE the good feelings your "drug" (she is your " drug" ) elicits in you.

This girl is bad medicine, you need to step up and do what's right for you, meaning you leave this girl. Even though it will probably hurt you A LOT on the short term...you have to realize that it will be beneficial for you on the longer term!

What I said earlier, about how the people a person chooses to hang out with, say a lot about that person himself... Well, that also applies to the LOVERS a person chooses to be with. A person gets what he thinks he deserves... You choosing to be with a low quality girl who's bad for you, says a lot about YOU. It says that deep down, on a subconscious level, you hold the conviction that you deserve no better than this girl. Because deep down, on a subconscious level, you feel you're not that much better than her YOURSELF.

But you're WRONG. You ARE better than her and you DO deserve better than her. This is what Pook's "As you think, you shall become" is all about.

The choice is yours. You either reside in your current inner conviction, one that lacks self esteem and lacks true self respect, and will therefor choose to be with a girl that suits that inner conviction: a low quality girl.

OR

You get rid of that faulty inner conviction and replace it by a new one. One that holds high self esteem and true self respect, and will therefor choose to be with a girl that suits that inner conviction.

But in order to do that, you have to be BOLD. You have to let go of the past, leave behind everything that you've always been so accustomed to. And that's not easy, it means you need to step out of your comfort zone, which means you will feel unsafe, unsure and insecure.

It's like when you decide to swim across a lake... When you're still close to the shore, you stil have the comforting realization that you can always swim back to the shore when you feel you don't have enough energy to make it to the other side. But as you swim further, you will reach a point where that option is not possible anymore. At that distance, if you become exhausted, you won't have enough energy left to make it back to the shore!

So as you're making your way to the other side, you're constantly trying to sense your own strength and energy. You try to sense the feeling in your arms in legs...you can feel them becoming heavier, you can feel yourself becoming more tired as you swim further. So you try to measure how much energy you have left and how much energy you would approximately need to make it to the other side.

But it's impossible to find a certain answer to this equasion... So the further you swim, the more unsure you become and you start questioning yourself and your resolve... "Will I be able to make it? I was so sure about it before I got into the water, but I'm beginning to have my doubts now... Sigh... Well, let's just swim a little further and see how it goes... But hey, the shore behind me is becoming quite distant and I can feel myself become more tired, what if I can't make it back to the shore?!"

Clearly, you're getting out of your comfort zone at that point... You feel unsafe, unsure and insecure. You're at conflict with yourself, coz you started this endevour with so much conviction and thought you had what it takes to get to the other side but now you're full of doubt. Why did you ever start this? You could be at home, watching a movie and eating pizza... Now you're in this hazardous situation!! "Fvck it, I don't wanna take the risk, I don't think I can make it to the other side and it's better to return to the shore now and be safe..." So you swim back...

Well, perhaps you could've made it, you know? But as soon as you got out of your comfort zone, you started to doubt yourself, you couldn't handle feeling unsafe, unsure and insecure. So you caved under those feelings, started to doubt yourself and gave up on your endeavor...

This situation is analogous to a person letting go of his faulty inner convictions and his expectations about what he deserves in life. People are inclined to rather be safe than sorry. As long as you have a low opinion of yourself, you will expect to achieve low RESULTS, accordingly. So you can't be disappointed by the low results, coz you were expecting them already.

See? It's actually SAFE to have a low opinion of yourself! It prevents you from being disappointed! It's SAFE to hold onto that inner conviction!

If you were to replace that inner conviction for one that holds higher self esteem and more self respect, your expectations would rise accordingly. But the higher your expectations get, the smaller the chance becomes that they will be met, which means a bigger chance of you being disappointed...

That's why it's so hard for people to actually rise their inner convictions, to rise their self esteem and self respect, to rise their expectations out of life! They don't want to be disappointed, so they rather stay in their comfort zone and keep that inner conviction the same as it has always been, keep their expectations the same as they have always been. It's why they choose to be CONTENT with LOW results and therefor choose to stay with LOW CLASS girls!!

Well, that's not me. And I wouldn't advice anyone to be like that. As you think, you shall become and the sky is the limit!

You can be with a HIGH quality girl, instead of with this one, Twist of Cain. You just have to want it enough and be willing to make the sacrifices. Step out of your comfort zone, defy those unsafe, unsure and insecure feelings and BEAT them. Be a WARRIOR!!

Sh!t man, I broke up with my last gf and I'm still struggling with the aftermath. The girl gave me such joyful and blisful moments, I miss that SO much! Fvcking EVERYTHING reminds me of her and my thoughts keep running off to the heavenly feeling she gave me. I want it back...I just wish I could have that back, I wish it soooo much dude.

BUT FVCK THAT!!

Coz despite all the good feelings she would give me, I know she wasn't good for me, in the end. I deserve better than her and I WILL have better than her! In many ways, she was probably the best I ever had...so I basically LEFT the best girl I ever had! Can you believe it?

It's a very tempting idea to FAULT myself for that and think that I made a MISTAKE by leaving her. But instead, I COMMEND myself for it! Coz even if she was the best I ever had, she was still BAD MEDICINE, just like your girl is. I won't settle for a girl like that, no matter how good the feelings she can give me. The good does not magically erase the bad, you know!

It's natural to regard "the best you ever had" as an end result. But no, you can also turn it around and make it the STARTING POINT! She was the best I ever had but I will have EVEN BETTER from here on! And I stick with that, I will not start doubting myself and I will not fall for the idea that I might never find anything better. I will not start doubting myself and swim back to the shore, I will make it to the other side! I'm feeling cold and alone, man...I miss my girl and what we shared. Well, boo-fvcking-hoo!! I'll fight through those feelings and come out on top. And I will find BETTER girls!

SINK OR SWIM?
LOSER OR WINNER?
MAN OR BOY?
DJ OR AFC?
WARRIOR OR COWARD?

Your choice...

P.S. Would love to see pics!

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you really need to ask yourself is given the CURRENT situation, what do YOU want to do?

Can you get her to quit? Probably, but it won't be easy, or painless, or quick. And there's no guarantee that once she's clean and 'transformed' that she won't just up and leave you (sh!t happens). And then you'll REALLY be pissed. I've dated more than one girl that did coke (before she met me) and although it is possible to kick the habit/hobby, is it worth it to YOU to go through all that with her?

I can see your dilemma. She's 20 and if she's a 9.5 like you say, the pvssy pull is STRONG.

Unlike the other guys here, I'm not going to tell you to next her, not right away. First you need to find out what YOU want and then you'll have your answer.

Are you happy with her? Do the pros outweigh the cons? You can still keep her around for fvcking, social proof, whatever, but at some point you'll need to evaluate whether you see her as anything more.

Here's the kicker: she may change (people do), but it's going to be something that comes from within HER, not anything you say or do.

As a fellow natural bber, you should have no problem finding a girl who's into the fitness lifestyle just like you. Doesn't have to weigh her food or anything, but realize that health is important, exercise is important, and drug use should be moderated. People who are into fitness typically have other coping mechanisms for stress (like pounding the weights).

Here's what I would suggest:

1) Do some soul searching on what you what.
2) Keep her around for now and if you want help her, though by doing so you are guaranteed nothing, except a possible waste of time, energy, and emotion. She can mess you up for some time.
3) Meet other girls who fit your lifestyle a little more. You'll be surprised how intriguing they become and how less appealing she becomes over time as this process takes place.

Good luck. Slippery slope you're on and in my opinion your biggest threat here is the possibility for a colossal waste of time.

BabyFaceComplex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a 9.5 so you are being halod, just imagine this girl were a 5 doing this sorta crap, how would you feel about it?

This girl doesnt sound like relationship material atleast not now and especially not a 9.5 20 year old, you walk in she cries, thats a BIG red flag.

Hard drug use has a temporary lobotomy effect, and a lack of empathy effect over time if she keeps it up.

The plus side is her parents are together and ONLY because of this she might be worth it.

Analyze the relationship she has with her father this can say a lot about her overall relationship potential.

Twist of Cain

Don Juan
Reaction score
The plus side is her parents are together and ONLY because of this she might be worth it.

Analyze the relationship she has with her father this can say a lot about her overall relationship potential.

(this is my day off gym/work so I have time to ramble here..)

Right, her parents are happily together - one in the financial sector and one is a professional chef who teaches at a university. To clarify, they go on walks together in the local woods we have in town, and smoke weed. I remember when I stayed overnight one time (she lives with rents) my gf giggled as they came home from their walk on a sunday afternoon, both high though not really showing it - we were both in kitchen havin breakfast.

Relationship with her father is average, borderline "ohh, this is why she was a slut in highschool" lol due to her mother wearing the pants, and her father more of the passive "ur just like my father, nothing is ever perfect for you" type scenario. And, get this, her father is German. bish should be a prude if anything.

She's the 'hot n wild' one of the family. I was in the same grade as her older bro, who was a good guy, but a nerd. Her middle sister is a nerd as well. This girl is anything but a nerd - complete polar opposite - at first i couldnt believe that was her brother..

She loves me, was the first to admit it (read 16 commandments of poon) and even with the poon commandments she'd be the first to say anyways, as she loves me much more than I her. I have 'finally' admitted that I love her - this is her first true love/ltr, which in my books means she's ridden the **** carousel up until jan 2012 when we started hooking up.

I knew going into this that I'd be a white knight - I wasn't happy about it, and knew eventually i'd grow tired of this, but the bish is just so bloody feminine..

Bottom line is, next time she does coke, she's out. She did shrooms a month or so ago, and told me about it going in - I acted aloof over it. in the end she hated the experience, i told her i knew she would.

She said she's alienated a lot of her friends for me (ive told her this is a good thing if friends are jealous of her etc; she has a gig as a bartender at the keg, at my lounge, these are good things and holding down 2 jobs, evening tho you're merely being a stripper with ur clothes on, is impressive and i've told her im proud of her etc.. she's concerned that if i leave her she'll be without most of her 'friends' and without me.

So there's that part - if i leave her, and she's said this before where if it wasnt for me she'd be down the same path she was taking with hard drugs, probably even more so than went on previously..

But, again, the black and white of it is, the next time she does hard drugs - I'm out. the key is, do i tell her that before or after she does them (like i said previously she'll inform me before she does it again)

Or I could just play the card where its all good, i'll just drop you back down to fvckbuddy status (we were fb's from jan of this year to may)

Ending off, I appreciate all of your comments - the beauty thing about the net is I can review them anytime I wish for clarity/insight, so I thank you.

btw - her best guyfriend - pretty sure he deals coke as well, and I recently met her lol 'old friend' who supplied her coke for a few years - lol turd is sum phat wigger with a loud mouth.. couldnt believe she liked this guy, he annoyed the phuk outta me at a bar last month

as you can tell i'm mostly giving out verbal diarrhea here - I haven't opened up to many about this situation.

edit: how do u send out pics

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate you OP. I really do. You want to know why I hate you? Because at least the guys that come here on the forum, know that their lives are ****ed up, know where they are and are not happy with it, and want to achieve to be in a better place

you on the other hand, want us to rationalize dating a drug addict who you admit yourself just got back from a vacation from Six c0cks over texas.

she doesn't hav eone ****ing reedmable quality about her and you sound like ****ing carl thomas over here.

for not having a backbone, for not standing up for yourself, for allowing your self to fall for the first girl that looked at you, you deseve every last thing that is about to happen to you with this girl.

I'm a recovered drug addict, i've been clean 7 years and 10 months. she's not done using, she just isn't gonna tell you. women have it 5x harder toq uit then me do beucase they don't ever pay for it. lol and if you think she's getting all that free nose candy for being such a good friend, i have some Facebook stock to sale you it's gonna boom through the roof as soon as you buy it lol.

she will tell you she's done, and that's called the ehriopria period, after you use drugs and you swear them off and you honestly mean it, but give her 2-3 weeks one of her guy friends will call her and off to nose candy land she goes.

not only that, i can't tell you how many AA meetings i have been to where some guy is talking and he wasn't a drug addict or even liked drugs but stood there and supported a girl who was beucse he thought he could change her, only for him to get hooked as well.

you don't ****ing deserve any advice or help. i'm a;ll for helping guys who want to better their lives but you don't want that. you want to rationzle being in a LTR with a ***** who is a drug addict. lol and she's 20 and you think that the ride is over, man you haven't even approached the climb to the top of the roller coaster yet so you can really start the fun.

you deserve every lats thing that is about to happen to you for being a quivering spineless no self esteem beta male.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was fvcking a crazy young 21 yo that liked blow and what not for a little while. You know what.. I had a blast, damn that girl was fun! LOL And she was a champ in bed.

Having said that, i sure as fvck didn't have any crazy thoughts of actually "being" with this girl. I was just like, yeah boy, party on! haha

That was about 5 years ago, I remember googling her one day out of boredom to see if she was on facebook or whatever and a denver area crime report link came up, apperently she was arrested for shoplifting. LOL. Oh man, good times.