Drugs as a Tool?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a research and i found a guy that sells a book of how to get high without taking any drugs HERE is the site
and then another one right here

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the first one myself.

As far as the second goes, it deals with drugs that are

a.) unknow to most
b.) do not yet carry a social stigma

There are all kinds of things that will get you high (morning glory seeds are an example), but that doesn't mean they are any safer.

X was not illegal until rave culture brought it mainstream. In fact alot of pyschologist touted it as break-through drug.

Same thing with LSD in the 60's. You could get it in head shops.
Mainstream cultures embracing of it, changed all that.

If your willing to try new drugs because they aren't legal, and eschew tradional drugs because they are, somethings wrong with your thinking process.

I have a friend who drinks bottles of cough syrup to trip, but won't smoke pot because it's illegal. Cough syrup will produce more of a mind fawk than pot or alcohol can.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
just with 20 uses over 6 months, so pimp is scary blacked out and found out areas of his brain were dead....and yea 20 uses over 6 months is just too much.... so be careful with x, if you must do it, do it only like once every 6 months, or just once a year and save it for a really special occasion. oh and health stores sell 5-HTP which is what makes up serotonin, so that would be a good idea after rolling.
I would like to correct this a little bit...

It was more like 10-15 pills over the course of 6-8 months... doesn't seem like much either way, but the result was the same.

BUT, and this is a big one, I once talked to a guy at a party who, after asking me what I was 'on', told me, "I'm on 10 pills already, but I'm not really feeling all that high, so I think I'm going to drop another 2-3 just to kick it back in."

This guy was on more X in ONE night then I had done in MY WHOLE LIFE (at the time) AND WAS GOING FOR MORE!!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that guy probably had done x the night before and the night before the night before....he probably did it several days in a row....

when you do that no matter how many tabs you take it wont do you anything bc he was out of the chemical that x works on, serotonin....

it was either that or it wasnt really x....and if it was x he was headed for a long bad depression

i know some guy who took like 20 and they werent working....but now hes just weird and quiet and anti social....is an irony that you take x to become extremly social for the next 6 hours....and after that you become extremly antisocial....

DJO.V.Dose

Reaction score
you know i used to be in the same situation you are in, except i thought i needed to abuse cold medication to be a pimp. then i realized the only thing it was doing for me was making me go out and talking to people so once i figured out how to talk to people on my own i was more pimp than i was ever before. the key is just not giving a fcuk and talking to people on your own