Dropped the ball?

Rockadeimis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short:

Sit near cute girl in college class, talked to her a bit last year, but this year I bulked up, look better, have more confidence.

Now it seems like she's just really chatty and I don't know whether it's just because she likes to talk. She also has a lot of guy friends...

So anyway, we are in class and she says she needs help with the work and I said I'll help her. She says "really?" then hands me a paper asking me for my email and phone number. I gave them to her. I figured I play it cool and not ask for hers and seem too eager. Especially since I see her a few times a week. I also noticed her waving at me when we drove off campus, but I didn't wave back.

Oh god, I am overananlyzing this AFC style...

Did I drop the ball? Should I have asked for her number?

Now that I read what I just typed, it doesn't sound like she interested at all, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, eh...

Any tips to discern her interest from being just school/study to possible romance would be appreciated.

I think my problem is trying to save face since I see her a lot...don't want to embarass myself.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't take this girl too seriously, you've probably got an attention *****.

You have to be pretty good in the game to know how to deal with girls like those (I'm not ) so I can't give you any better advice. Good luck!

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that was a good thing that you didn't ask for her number right away. I had the same thing happen to me earlier this year.

The girl wanted help w/ her work. i said I would help her although she didn't give me her number or anything. Anyway a couple of days later I would see her saying the exact same thing to other guys in the class.

I beleive she's one of those AW's.