Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Driving? how important?

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 20 years old (student) and I dont drive yet, I will be driving withing the next 3-4 months though.

I never got it for a variety of reasons, long story, doesnt matter anymore, its in the past.

Well, my problem is that I have always, ALWAYS sabotaged my chance with girls because of my insecurities, mainly because of the fact that I didnt drive.
I've stressed over it big time over the past year-and-a-half (from coming to this site I improved myself significantly in the other areas of my life).
So lately I have felt im finally ready to start dating or whatever, actually Trying to (before in never really tried to).
However, the whole not-driving-a-car thing really gets to me, so... my question is How important is it REALLY for a guy to drive?
I know its really important as it shows more about you then just being a driver...it has a slightly deeper meaning.
Im just asking this stuff from the point-of-view of young people..not like dudes in their 20 somethings that consider having a car a given.
(I recently 'hungout' with some chick that liked me, and she drove both times we whent out to chill...she picked me up and dropped me off :crackup: :p ...felt...****ed up

I just want some opinions on the matter, about cars/driving...

solo1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about having a car and driving it, or just simply having a license?

driving you around doesnt automatically make you her *****, grow up. If it makes you feel better, date someone that doesnt have a car.

I live in the city and most of the ppl i know dont even have cars, cause of mass transportation alternatives there's really no need for it. But i do have a license which already is a instant plus

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by solo1
are you talking about having a car and driving it, or just simply having a license?

Not so much the act of driving or personally owning a car (can drive parents car/one of), but more the having your license-having the option to drive.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It matters to you.

Get that license/car, and get it over with. That question you asked.. about how really important it is... do you really dont know the answer?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mojo604
Not so much the act of driving or personally owning a car (can drive parents car/one of), but more the having your license-having the option to drive.
I'm not sure of what the laws are in Canada, but here in the US you can get your license at 16 (15 in some states) if you've taken driver's education. If you haven't, you can get it at 18. What's holding you back from just walking into the DMV office and taking the test on a day you don't have classes?

By the way, check out the following links related to driving:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search...d=287506&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending