Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drinking Game!!

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I need a little help.

What is a good drinking game that allows you to get some people alone with you, get in some good kino and eye contact with the girls during the game, generally is a lot of fun?

Optional: A game that is relatively unknown, so you have to teach it to everyone. (the attention will be on you, granting you alpha status.)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good one I just learned is get a bunch of people, mostly women, and you put a tissue in your mouth and you have to pass it arround in a circal. who ever is the first person that can't pass the tissue to the next person has to take a drink.

Eaglecreek

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's my belgian tribute, its something I invented and its not actually belgian, but its funny to tell "your Belgian mate James told you this"

You tell this girl you gonna buy her a shot, but in return she has to play a drinking game with you. You both go to the bar (so only the two of you preferably), make sure you ordered this drink before you play it cause it might be they won't have it and you'll come off as an idiot :D . You order a "blue thrill", they should give you 2 shot glasses, one with lemon juice, one with blue corasol. You only order one blue thrill fcourse ;), then you tell her, she has to poor one of the drinks in her mouth, and you will too. The thing is you gotta mix the drink, so you guys have to get mouth to mouth and mix the drink that way :up:, if any drop falls outta one of both your mouths, you gotta have another one till you do it perfect (ofcourse you lie and tell them in an irritated way, as if they did it deliberatly, that they spilled so you gotta do it again). And the cool thing is, now you bought her a drink, had one yourself, it was cheap, had a kiss AND the drink is actually quite nice.

Comeon guys, all contribute your favorite drinking game! :up:
Greetz,
James

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drinking game

ok you get 4 boy-girl team couples. The girls get on all fours. She does a line off of the guys johnson. then he poors a shot down his shaft dripping into her mouth. after that The guys do a line off her but cheeck. then they put their face under their vagina and poor a shot down the crack of her a$$ into his mouth. the last ones to finish have to fvck. the team that finishes before them has to 69. the team that finishes before them has to put there fingers in their throat and throw up on the couple fvcking. The winning team urinates and craps on the couple 69ing. Then the girls do a shot and spit it in their partners mouth. Then the guys do a beer bong and then slap the girls ass. The last couple to finish smokes crack. the next couple free bases. the next couple shrooms. the winning couple smokes grass. then everybody plays twister. whoever wins that game pops extasy, and everybody else does acid. then the winner gets to nail whoever they want. if some one freaks out or ODs they get beat up. good luck

Last edited:

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
ok you get 4 boy-girl team couples. The girls get on all fours. She does a line off of the guys johnson. then he poors a shot down his shaft dripping into her mouth. after that The guys do a line off her but cheeck. then they put their face under their vagina and poor a shot down the crack of her a$$ into his mouth. the last ones to finish have to fvck. the team that finishes before them has to 69. the team that finishes before them has to put there fingers in their throat and throw up on the couple fvcking. The winning team urinates and craps on the couple 69ing. Then the girls do a shot and spit it in their partners mouth. Then the guys do a beer bong and then slap the girls ass. The last couple to finish smokes crack. the next couple free bases. the next couple shrooms. the winning couple smokes grass. then everybody plays twister. whoever wins that game pops extasy, and everybody else does acid. then the winner gets to nail whoever they want. if some one freaks out or ODs they get beat up. good luck
"Jeez that's sick. What do you call this game?!"

The Aristocrats!

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
What's that one where you make up rules? I think it's called 'ring of fire' or 'circle of death' or something...Well depending on who you're with and how drunk you are you can make ones like "everybody plays topless" or something...

I dunno, I saw boobs. Cool game IMO.