Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dress like a goof + get chicks!!!

Fats Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I'm going to share an experience with you on how to get chicks while looking as ridiculous as possible.

Yesterday me and my two best buds went out golfing, decked out in the most ridiculous gear you can think of. For example, I was wearing a visor bent upwards (jesper parnevik style), a little white scarf around my neck, and some red plaid knickers rolled up capri-style. I looked incredibly retarded, as did my friends. So after we were done, we headed to McDonald's to get some grubbish. Mind you I live in the greater detroit area, so this McDonalds I encountered a bunch of angry black people who wouldn't stop looking and laughing at us. Not just them, everybody did, but we didn't give a f*ck. So there were these 3 girls there, two of them were pretty fine, but the other was sort of below average. One of the fine ones was sitting down eating and I was filling up my pop, and she was looking at me, so I made the eye contact and smiled. She returned the smile. So I knew the ***** wanted my c0ck. But I really didn't care all that much, I was only there to eat. So we sat down and ate, and these chicks like 3 times moved closer from the other side of the restaurant to sit by us, and eventually they came up and talked to us and I used all kinds of silly ridiculous lines, and they wrote their numbers on the inside of a fry box. All of their grill's were f*cked, but hey, I'd still let them suck my c0ck.

So guys, if you're decent looking at least, try this, and do it with extreme confidence. It's hilarious to see everyone looking at you in shock and you can also get some decent ass along the way.

------------------
Once again I place the blame on Don Lucchesi.

RockandRoll!

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know what it actually does work.me and a best friend of mine went to the salvation army and bought two big fur jackets and ****** pelt hats and walked around places with it on...the hot girls always laugh and respond to that bravery.and if your good enough ask for their number.some people like the unknown.people look at you in a weird way but if it gives them a good laugh then hey you also get a good laugh too.its different.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true.. I was in wallmart w/ my mom and just for laughs I wrapped this pool noodle around my head and it stayed there. It was funny as hell anyway, i left it on for 15 mins or so... and EVERY girl i passed smiled and looked at me. I'd smile back and get eye contact, etc... good fun.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

UnimagnbleBstard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I bought some shoes called "Heelys." Basically they conceal one roller skate wheel in the heel. Most of the time you look like you're just wearing normal shoes, but if you lift up your heels and kick off you roll like you're on skates. It's a lot of fun to do and it's suprising when someone doesn't know you have them on. It looks like fun to so most women will be both suprised by you and think you must be fun.

You can check out the shoes here: http://www.heelys.com/product_catalog.htm

I have the "shredder" model 9007.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
parnevik, man he is gay!!!!
l just think depends on the girl to like that or not, l prefer to dress with my style and not a weird style, cuz l became more confortable and confident.

Fats Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah dude, no doubt. I don't dress like that all the time, in fact only when I go do something ridiculous like golf do I dress so. The rest of the time I dress like a stud but dude, once in a while a man needs to let his 'nuts swang' and wear something utterly ridiculous, like a bla

CobraGT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fats Caesar:
So guys, if you're decent looking at least, try this, and do it with extreme confidence. It's hilarious to see everyone looking at you in shock and you can also get some decent ass along the way.
You said it Fats Caesar! Pulling this off requires extreme confidence. I think dressing goofy advertises that you have major confidence. You might have it if you dressed normally, but most women would never know unless you approach them. I'm not experienced on doing outrageous stuff to get attention, but it seems like this would give you a great feeling. A few outings like this might develop your "I don't care what others think" attitude. I could probably benefit from dressing goofy. Might help teach me to be less uptight.

I believe if you choose not to compromise your dignity in favor of dressing goofy, you have to rely on the old fashion way of showing your confidence--approach them.

CobraGT

------------------
"If you haven't the strength to impose your own terms upon life, you must accept the terms it offers you." T.S. Eliot

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood." Ralph Waldo Emerson