Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dress for more female attention, even have them approach you!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out the link in my sig, it's helped TREMENDOUSLY with my game. I even have girls approach me! Plus it's easier to approach girls when you look good.

orly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, tried following the advice, got compliments, but as far as gaining female interest, didn't work.

I have an awesome wardrobe now (I think), but I question whether it was worth it (in $$ that is).

Still, a great, interesting site.

DJCorleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, is there a link to this site? I'd like to have a look...

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A salesman probably. How the hell does wearing plaid shorts, white shoes, and a gay hat attract more women?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
A salesman probably. How the hell does wearing plaid shorts, white shoes, and a gay hat attract more women?
Sharp appearance makes your body look good. Also shows some creativity, individuality, and courage depending on what you wear.

The first things people assume about you is based on your appearance.

Some of the looks are a bit fruity, but there is great stuff if you're willing to dig.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, you don't need to be a fashion clone to attract women.

Next you guys will be wearing skinny jeans and guyliner.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so not metro, not that I hate you for it, but I walk around in the mall in my paint clothes. You dig? I still get play.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since this is a Don Juan forum, may I tell you a little about Casanova (the real deal) handled his wardrobe...and how I do too?

You see to me, there is NO one perfect, personal wardrobe...literally, because I always have TWO. Why?

Let me explain...

Before meeting her
Before I know anything about her, I get dressed with what I already have: classy, sporty, urban..whatever I feel like. I always make sure I have the details down though: the shoes always match the belt and the colors I'm wearing, I know my colors too and yada yada.

I'm skipping this part because it's least important to me. Because as soon as I've met her, got her contact info and have all the time to talk to her whenever I want? Then my wardrobe REALLY begins.

After meeting her
Women, just like us all, have fantasies they've kept as a secret, shattered dreams, passions that have been dulled by every day life with it's boring *ss routines and obligations such as bills, dishes, homework and grocery shopping that has to be done.

They NEVER get to play them out - and that was when Casanova would come in. He would let a woman play out her fantasies by dressing the part - he would LITERALLY tailor to her fantasies. And by showing up like the part she fantasized about, he turned her on sexually just by his appearance, his style of clothing...associating himself with all the positives of fantasies: sexual lust, happiness, spirituality, etc.

Here's a practical example of how I've done it:

After I met my current girlfriend, it wasn't before long that I discovered she's into Italy, she LOVEs that place, the culture, the music..the food..and she's also secretly a junkie of gangster movies.

So I knew what to do once I discovered: before our date, I would dress up in a darkblue, shiny suit, with polished brown gentleman's shoes, a light blue dress shirt and a beautiful pink tie made out of silk...with my hair pushed back with a lot of grease - JUST like mobsters would do it in the movies.

I packed her up, "accidently" listening to some Italian music on my mp3 player with the volume cranked all the way up so she could hear it, we started talking about traveling - my journeys to Italy off course and when I invited her to come in I made Italian bread for her with pesto on it (it's like a peanut butter thick paste full of spices and parmesan cheeze that Italians put either in the sauce or use as a sauce onto itself).

We slept together that same day..oh but how much did it all cost me? I downloaded the music, I borrowed the suit and I baught some bread - total cost: around 3 dollars..

So I would say: f*ck how you want to dress for yourself, dress the part and meet tons of women - just like Casanova.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went there and didn't like the outfits at all. I don't think they're "metro;" I just think they're really ugly.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something totally wrong about your mindset if you are at the point that you are thinking of buying clothing/dressing a certain way just to get female attention.

You should never let yourself get to a point where you have to change your whole dress style just cause of women. You might as well just hand your balls over to them as well. Do your own thing, dress how you want, how you feel comfortable, and just work on those things that are known to attract women which are confidence and good game. Concentrate on becoming a real man first cause no matter what clothing you wear it doesn't hide the fact you aren't a real man yet. Work on becoming more masculine.

Casually

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree you shouldn't change the way you dress for women. Do it for yourself.

Part of being a real man is knowing how to carry yourself and present yourself in public, and part of that involves the way you dress. What does the clothing you wear say about you? What do you want it to say about you?

Wearing what you want is fine, but too many guys haven't put enough thought into what they wear. Don't think of it as dressing up for women, think of it as conveying on the outside what you are on the inside. Like it or not, people are going to judge you by what you wear, so best make a good impression.

Also, a real man knows how to look stylish and have his look work for him. Look a little deeper and you'll find the site's a lot more than how to look "metro".

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
There is something totally wrong about your mindset if you are at the point that you are thinking of buying clothing/dressing a certain way just to get female attention.

You should never let yourself get to a point where you have to change your whole dress style just cause of women. You might as well just hand your balls over to them as well. Do your own thing, dress how you want, how you feel comfortable, and just work on those things that are known to attract women which are confidence and good game. Concentrate on becoming a real man first cause no matter what clothing you wear it doesn't hide the fact you aren't a real man yet. Work on becoming more masculine.
Do you dress for yourself? Or do you dress in a manner to show other people something about you? Women are people also.

Its important to take into account what women like to see, and how they respond to it as well.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Do you dress for yourself? Or do you dress in a manner to show other people something about you? Women are people also.

Its important to take into account what women like to see, and how they respond to it as well.
Has anyone LOOKED at the outfits on the site!? All they say is that you have no sense of what looks good, or got dressed in the dark.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
Has anyone LOOKED at the outfits on the site!? All they say is that you have no sense of what looks good, or got dressed in the dark.
I've looked. Not my style or comfort. But there are a few ideas that I can use.

If you don't like it, then don't read it. It could be useful to some people and although the site does not cater to your tastes (or mine) there is much information there that is useful to everyone.

I'm out.

Reaction score
Hmm. Those are fashionable looks, but kind of too fashionable for me. It looks gay--Not that I have anything against gay people, but you know the stereotype (which there is some truth to) that gay guys are the most in touch with fashion.

But, what the hell. I'm going to try it anyway. There's no harm in just trying it.