Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dreams about a girl after a breakup....

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so over her in the day time, she came by yesterday to try to drop my **** off and i was so anti-talking to her I kept telling her i had nothing to say to her anymore and motioning her to get out of my house. She has a new BF and it really helped me get over her everything is going well with the process during the daytime but when i fall asleep she seems to dominate my dreams.

I can't tell you how bad that sucks. I been heavily drinking ****ty rum everynight tho and i think its contributing, i been waking up at 5:30 sweating over ****ty dreams about her. Is this normal? Is it normal for a girl you dated for a year to turn up in dreams on a regular basis? We ended really bad so i know i can't let her know about these.

Doc Love's article "5 reasons to dump your gilrfirend" helped be massive too, cause she fit all 5 categories and it helps me to think about all the negatives about her in my quest to find girls without those flaws. I have been talking to alot of girls lateley and doing good but these dreams are slowing me down. Last night's dream had me sitting upstairs in her house she was sitting on her bed and i got a phone call, i answered it and was talking to the persona nd she was sitting on the bed with a ****y smile like laughing at me and telling me i look wierd and all these negative comments and i snapped and through my cellphone so hard at her it broke the balcony part off the stairs and she started crying. She told me she was going to give me her "summer dresses" back??? I dunno what that means but it made her cry in my dream and she hugged me and told me the reason she had to break up with me was she didnt want to go to some dance with me. Then she seemed to just act ****y and laugh at me untill i woke up. I don't know if any of you can analyze dreams but if possible let me know? Any body else have ****ty dreams after a breakup?

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dreams often just seem to be your brain regurgitating sh*t you've been thinking about during the day. Maybe you've rationally gotten over her but I'll bet you're still thinking about her constantly. When you eventually stop thinking about her I'll bet the dreams become less frquent.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, she's rolling around your unconscious mind for sure. When you're 'awake' you can try to consciously filter and supress your thoughts but when you sleep that guard automatically goes down and you think about whatever you're supposed to.

I also STILL dream about my ex of a year ago. It's not such a bad thing. I think you should try to figure out what they are telling you, and don't run from them or be upset over them. Figure them out. Embrace them. Don't take them literally but try to figure out the deeper meaning.

-Blitz

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about the dreams, you have almost no control over them, unless during them you realise it is a dream, then you can have real fun.

Strangely enough I dreamt about my ex last night, except for some reason she had freckles (has none in real life), no idea what it means and really don't give a ****.

As an aside, you probably dream 7 or 8 times a night, the only dreams you remember are the ones that you wake up during.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i love it when you realise during a dream that you are actually dreaming, you can get up to some wild stuff :D
If i go to bed..and then sleep thinking i will remember my dreams i more often than not...do, don't ask me why!

But yeah, i have been through a similar situation. Had the biggest oneitis with my ex - relationship ended during that initial "this is the best thing in the world" feeling at it's peak - AFC days and a messy brake up.
I hated it.

Do you think about her much during the day or more importantly, much before going to sleep ?

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the opposite problem. I wake up one night and my GF is slapping the sh1t out of me for something I did to her in HER dream!