Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dream Interpretation

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, don't laugh :p, but I had this dream last night that is eating at me a little. I dreamed about an ex-gf of mine. One who I liked a lot (and never really got over...it was after her I discovered what "afc" was). She is a good church girl, and pretty hot/cute (I think anyway).

So last night I randomly dreamed that she and I had children, and then we were about to have sex (she was on top). Unfortunately, then I woke up.

This is confusing the crap out of me cuz we haven't seen each other in years (and don't even live near each other now). I'm probably just reading into this too much. I mean I am just a man and think about sex every 7 seconds, so I guess there's no real interpretation other than that.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
You have an internal crush on her still. Your psyche has not matured past her nor has it grown enough to see outside of your immediate reality.

This is not a slight on you in any way, it's a way for your subconcious ego to relay that information to you without shaking up your mental acuity.

Read, experience, listen, watch everything you can get ahold of regarding psychology/philosophy/Magick as these are the paths to enlightenment young brother.

Good luck on your journey.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't read too much into dreams. As humans its natural for us to think it's something more. Are you sure you were't thinking of her anytime prior to having that dream?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple nights ago I dreamt that I was in one of those inflatable rubber motorboats and the air started leaking out and the boat was sinking. What do you think that means?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
A couple nights ago I dreamt that I was in one of those inflatable rubber motorboats and the air started leaking out and the boat was sinking. What do you think that means?
It could mean that you're slowly running out of time.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Boats generally symbolize your emotional life.

Bodies of water represent your unconscious mind - but more often your sexuality/sexual life.

I would venture a guess that you are making movement towards integrating the emotional and physical aspects of sex.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in your unconscious dream state you traversed the time/space continuum and were observing an alternate reality wherein the you of that reality had kids with her and was banging her.

then you woke up and returned to this reality. :)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
Boats generally symbolize your emotional life.

Bodies of water represent your unconscious mind - but more often your sexuality/sexual life.

I would venture a guess that you are making movement towards integrating the emotional and physical aspects of sex.
I wish that was the answer :eek:

I think Tyte Eyes was right in his interpretation, because I've been worrying a lot lately that I'm wasting time and missing out on stuff and etc.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I was in a big store, like a Wal Mart, and there was something I needed to buy (I don't remember what it was) and I couldn't find it and was just wandering around the store looking for it but I never did. Any idea what that could mean?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe anyone who says 'this symbolises this' in dreams because everyone has completely different momories and experiances. To one person water might be connected to good times at the beach, to another it might bring fear from an experiance of almost drowning.

fuse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dream interpretation is about as scientific as your weekly horoscope. I'm curious to find where these experts determined that such and such embodies some specific deep rooted conflict in your subconscious. Don't buy into the BS :D

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I had a dream about getting 20 out of 30,000 points on a test in chemistry? I'm not even in a chemistry class..

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:
What if I had a dream about getting 20 out of 30,000 points on a test in chemistry? I'm not even in a chemistry class..

It means you should skip over the chemistry section when picking classes

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:

it means you want to have sex with your chemistry teacher.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Last night I dreamt that I was in a big store, like a Wal Mart, and there was something I needed to buy (I don't remember what it was) and I couldn't find it and was just wandering around the store looking for it but I never did. Any idea what that could mean?
it means you want to have sex at wal mart.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interpreting a single dream I find is pretty useless ... Mine are so full of random cool events, almost lucid but I don't feel that state of consciousness within the dream yet(trying).

I've been keeping a dream diary for about five months now, and while an individual dream I find doesn't help much, when you find similarities in many dreams over weeks and months, it tells you something about your subconscious.

When you wake up in the morning, write down one sentence about the dream and sum it up. Do that for three or four months and you'll start to see recurring themes.

peace