drama avoidance = (sex) - (commitment)

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i've been thinking about this for a while now.. I've had this recent problem where i tend to lead chicks on a lot.. well not alot at all, but they sortof cling on to me and i get the sense that they've formed attachment... i'm about to break up with this chick.. shes "on it" hard.. its gonna hurt her.. but to avoid stuff like this in future - how should i flag that i don't want a relationship?

What line can i use, once attraction is achieved, and the dating begins, to distance myself from them.. what is the out? what is the pre-emtpive break-up line?

I need to avoid the drama because i'm sick of it...

I've heard the.. "i'm focusing on my school and career right now"

any other dj's out there have the prescription for "****-buddy"?

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
:woo:

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if u wanna not have a rlt with a girl then u have to say that in the begginning when you meet her , u cant like say it after uve fuc\ked her a few times.....
from what i learned saying stuff like ;

I find that being in an official rlt makes things less fun and more stressfull , like calling each other each day and talk about nothing special get kinda akeward mood going on... while just being toghether cuz we like each other and not ruining that from the begginning by defining our rlt makes life more interesting....

u know, sh\it like that..... just say what u want to say but say it in a way that she wont be affended by it but rahter intrigued.....

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats an rlt?

-- im just looking for a way to ... i guess its... not break their hearts.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
rlt = relationship
OOOH haha okay,

now your post actually makes sense

I know what you mean by "defining" a relationship...
and I don't "define" my relationships.. you ARE right, it is better to let it ride...

BUT - in the interest of not hurting them

or, rather, in the interest of them not forming some sort of attachment, or.. well.. perception that a relationship exists, well, a relationship DOES exist, but the seriousness of that relationship is only defined by the way she percieves the relationship.. i.e. she'll start to want to hold hands, sleep over without asking, talk about things in the distant future..... thus the relationship's "seriousness level" (hahaha cna't believe i just typed that..) is heightened from her perspective...

I WANT TO AVOID THE increased "seriousness level" by saying something very early on..

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
i once convinced a gurl i was going into the military....
tell her you're gay...
this situation always sucks good luck man
Im Out
Mr. Larry aka Captain Popular

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Captain Popular
i once convinced a gurl i was going into the military....
tell her you're gay...
this situation always sucks good luck man
Im Out
Mr. Larry aka Captain Popular
how is telling her i'm gay going to accomplish anything?

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dipset_mafia
how is telling her i'm gay going to accomplish anything?
push/pull helps to describe it!

You tell her your gay... 4 things immediately happen in MY MIND when I think of somebody saying that to me. You can than communicate with yourbody, and voice to make the point more clear.

1. I am trying to break it to you nicely
2. I am brave for even coming up with a lie this bad
3. If you catch me, than I wanted you to catch me not being gay
4. If I have to stick it out with you, I'd rather be gay!

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
push/pull helps to describe it!

You tell her your gay... 4 things immediately happen in MY MIND when I think of somebody saying that to me. You can than communicate with yourbody, and voice to make the point more clear.

1. I am trying to break it to you nicely
2. I am brave for even coming up with a lie this bad
3. If you catch me, than I wanted you to catch me not being gay
4. If I have to stick it out with you, I'd rather be gay!
hahaha.. OKAY well i think some of us have missed the point of this thread..

originally it was to see what ways i can KEEP a girl while dating her without showing commitment, or rather, without her percieving that the relationship will be serious...

BUT, this advice is also usefull because i have to break up with this chick im sorta "with" and i've been looking for the right words hahahaha.. i have to break up with her over the phone, so body language won't be there, but telling her that i'm gay would be HILARIOUS to me, i don't know if i could do it without laughing...