Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DR: Mixed signals on 2nd date (long)

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I'm currently trying to game a girl that is quite a bit younger than me. I'm 23 and she is almost 18. almost ;)
I like dating younger girls because i think girls my age are too boring and serious. This chick is about HB7.5 with a tight hot body. Kinda smallish titties though. oh well. I look a lot younger than i really am. I probably look 18-19 or something. I have trouble establishing her interest level and i was hoping you guys could give me your views after reading my report!

This was our 2nd date together, but our first date was like over 2 months ago. We've been chatting regularly on messenger and flirted a lot. Our first date was a short coffee-date and it was pretty good. So this week, on tuesday, I called her up and asked her if she was free on thursday. She said she was and i said "Great, now you have plans. You're going to spend it with me".
Her: "What are we going to do?"
Me: "We'll see. Meet me at XXXXX at XX:XX"
Her "Ok"

I didn't do anything to confirm our date, 'cause i wanted to see how she would go about it. She texted me thursday morning.
"Hi :) Are we going to meet up today?"
At this point I was still in bed sleeping (It was only 11:30AM) so i just replied with a quick
"Yup, six o'clock. See you then :)".
So far so good.

I got ready for our date and went to meet up with her. She still had no idea what we were going to do. When i met her I gave her a hug and a small peck on the cheek. She looked great! Better than i had remembered. So i was exited. She asked where we were going and I told her that we were going to play lazer-game! I didn't want a slow date like last time. I just wanted to have fun and do what I wanted. At first she didn't seem overly enthusiastc( which I didn't expect) and she was like "What if i get scared? etc". I told her i just really wanted to shoot her :) She looked intrigued after she got used to the idea because she had never tried it before.
I have a great vibe with this girl so it's very relaxing and i bust on her all the time. She also busts me back, which I think is awesome. I give her lots of nicknames and she gives them back. It's something i really look for in a girl.

After a short walk, we arrived at the arcade. They had a dancing-stage machine there, and I knew she had one at home on her ps2, so i challenged her. She accepted and she didn't stand a chance. lol. I don't like dancing or anything, but this is fun stuff! It's like sports! After beating her at her own game she knew she had it coming. I busted on her hard, and it looked as if she enjoyed it. I asked her if there was anything she was actually good at and things like that. Just having a good time.

I paid for our session since I was the one who invited her. Before we went in i started talking to this veteran-member who was there. He was probably 30. She stood next to me and we all chatted a bit. He had white knee-pads on and it looked really geeky. I mean..it's lazer-game. Kids running around a maze shooting eachother. So i asked him "What's the story with the kneepads?" He said he had weak knees and that sometimes he had to sit on his knees because some walls in the maze were too short. He started making excuses and justified his pads. He said he wanted black-ones, because they looked cooler. "I know these look really stupid" he said. I replied "Nah, they look really cool!!" in a sarcastic voice. She was loving this. I noticed. I demonstrated higher value in front of her and I used that guy as a tool to get him to qualify himself to me, although in a fun, not a mean way.

When the game was about to start and we were going into the maze i took her hand and led her to the energizer(where you charge the weapon). I tried to initiate kino from the very beginning of the date. Touching her, playfully hitting her, held her hostage with my giant weapon (the laser-one ;P) She kino'ed me back to a certain extent. Hit me a few times when i made fun of her. Now, when the game started I was totally into it. I have played alot years and years ago, but it was her first time. I tried "schooling" her in the beginning, but then i just forgot about her turned into rambo or some ****. I just ran around and had a great time! Every once in a while i saw her and she looked really lost. Held her gun down with only one hand and I almost cracked up everytime i saw her. This wasn't her thing:) I think she had fun after a while, and even if she didn't it was only 15 minutes and i had a great time!! Win-win-situation!

When we left the arcade i was sweaty as hell and my hair was all messed up due to sweat. I spent 20 minutes fixing that hair, and I knew she was going to judge me on that 'cause she is in hairdressing-school or whatever you call it. At this point i didn't really have anything planned. I was supposed to meet up with some friends a bit later 'cause we were going to hit the bars. So I just took her to a bar. It was kinda early, so the place was pretty empty.
This part kinda sucks! I ordered a beer and she ordered a coke. The bartender asks me for Id. I'm 23 years old and I'm thinking this place has an 18-age-limit(found out it was 20)

Me: "Whoa..Do i really look that young? It's like 5 years ago!" while handing him my driver-licence.
Bartender: "You're aging very well then"
Me: "Yeah, I sleep on ice"
Gave the bartender a nice tip. She saw it.
(She is underage and not used to nightlife, bars or clubs. I work as a bartender part-time and I also go out partying alot! So this is definitely my scene and a great way for me to demonstrate high-value and also social-proof and social-intelligence.)

I pay for my beer, find a barstool and sits down. She pays for her coke and comes after me. All along our conversation is going smoothly. Lots of topics, easy transtions, no awkward silences etc. We talk about how I have no clue how to decorate my room in my new appartment. I hate interior. She offers to help out and that we should go to Ikea together and buy stuff. I see this as a positive sign. I tell her that she can practice her driving with me and that i can teach her if she wants to. Trying to get her to see us together in the future.
Then she gets a text-message from her mother. She is in town in 30 minutes and wonders if she wants a ride home. She asks me what she should answer. I say that it's probably easier for her than taking the bus. She says it's really no difference. I make the decision for her and tell her she should let her mom take her home. I was planning on meeting my friends in 30 minutes anyways.
At this point I decide to pull out my first canned routine. I tell her that I'm psychic and go into the ESP-routine. I tell her to give me her hands. She does, but her palms are up (Indicator of disinterest according to mystery). I then squeeze her hand to see if she squeezes back. No squeeze back. Strike two! I then proceed with the routine (She picks 6) I tell her that she is not normal like most people and that her brain is kinda dysfunctional. Then I say that **** is BS, i've never gotten the number right. She laughs.
She checks her phone 2 more times, to see what time it is.(Does she want to leave or just making sure she doesn't miss her mom?) I finish my beer, finishes her coke ( She offered, same straw) and we leave.

When we come to the spot where our ways part, we stop and we hug. I hold my arms around her and gives her a small kiss on the cheek while telling her I had a great time. She says the same and kisses my cheek back. I wanted to kiss her, so I held here some more and then went in for a little peck. On my way "in" i think i noticed her tilting her head just a tad. Giving me the cheek, although I'm not very sure about this. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but i change my mind and kiss her just beside her lips. Now, I'm not afraid of kissclosing or rejection, but I didn't want to show more interest than she was. I didn't want to give away the power. When she leaves she tells me to "give her a call or a msg" basically saying that I should keep in touch. I tell her "No, YOU give ME a call or send me a msg". I smile, she smiles and we walk in different directions.

1,5 hours later I get a text-message from her.
Her:" Hey you :)Thanks for tonight, it was really kind of you!:)Have fun on the town, and remember to drink water after twelve :p Hugs"

I'm like wtf? Really kind?? She did send me a message, which has to be positive, but the content was just confusing. I didn't reply to her message until today around 8PM, 20 hours after she sent it. I told her my phone ran out of batteries and I asked her what was really kind of me? To which she replied, paying for me ofcourse! I replied "Oh..no problem, you can pay next time. I'm really spoiled" We send a few more back and forth and that's all for now.

What do you guys think? I think we have a good vibe, but she has a very flirty personality so it can be just an everyday-thing to her. She did agree to a 2nd date, which ofcourse makes me assume attraction. I'm not sure how much i should read into the squeeze-test and palms-up. And IF she infact avoided a possible kiss-close then it looks bad. But she did send me a text quickly after our date ended and i had a good feeling about the date. I'm never nervous around her.
This report ran a bit long, but that's just the way it is :D

Comments, tips, advice and general feedback is very welcome!! Thx

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by \O/
Hey guys!
I'm 23 and she is almost 18. almost ;)
geez....

Lost1

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes still in high school dood id bail on that. Girls still in high school are a no no in my book. my 2 cents.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DR: Mixed signals on 2nd date (long)

Originally posted by DJ_in_making
geez....
Spare me the moral speech. She's legal for almost 2 years. And she looks older than me..

I'm also currently dating 2 other girls..23 and 20. They aren't half as interesting or fun as this girl. (Even though the 20yo is hotter)
If you'd put all three in a line-up and tried guessing their age you wouldn't stand a chance. At least I don't.

I don't notice the age-difference mentally either. Maybe I'm just immature, but It hasn't crossed my mind while interacting with this girl a single time. I feel like she's an equal.( Well..no women are truly an equal but that's beside the point;)) I firmly believe that age is just a number and only an issue if you make it to be.

It would be alot more helpful if you put age aside and gave me feedback and critisism on the date instead of flaming me for my age-preferances. 'Cause that's not helping me very much....

Last edited:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with shez. Date sounds like it went well to me. You are reading too deeply into the signs for IOI and IOD. From the report you left i would say she def likes you....The only thing i would worry about is that you dont fall into the friend zone. Soon you will need to make your intentions a little more known to her or you will fall into that. Even if it means going for a kiss and "losing power" i feel if you dont you will fall into friend terriorty. Esp. with a text that says "very kind" from a girl who is very flirtaous.

Good luck with D3 and keep in touch on your progress.
;)