Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to work last Friday night with the atitude that I wasn't going to take any crap from the girls there. Lately I haven't been very happy with the way things have been going at work, for a number of reasons, and I decided I wanted to have some fun.

I thought of Big Bill's post about being a jerk, and I wanted to test it out some more. I had done it before, but not enough. I was going to conduct an experiment to see if I could raise the female interest level by changing the way I treated them. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

That night I had to work with three girls:

Elektra, short, dark, big ass, nipple rings, and thinks her pu$$y is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Why not? All the male customers tell her so.

Tina, beautiful face, but too fat. Also has a kid, and is looking for a relationship. Never really gave me the time of day, because of my reputation for fvcking anything that moves. Also, I was always nice to her. But I thought it would be fun to see if I could change her perception of me.

Stacy, aging biker chick, tattoos, looks like fifty miles of bad road, but very cool attitude. Twenty year old daughter. I really had no interest in even seeing if I could change her mind about me. Nothing remotely sexy about her.

Tina usually works a different shift, and even though she's fat, there is something about her. And there's always been sexual tension between me and Elektra. But on this night, it was all about being a dyckhead, and guaging their interest.

It started off nicely. Elektra asked me to refill a soda for one of her customers. I walked by, not looking at her, and told her to fvck off. I wasn't looking, but I'm sure her jaw dropped.

A couple minutes later, she was at the computer putting in an order, and I told her to move her fat ass so I could use it. She said to use the other one. I called her a bytch and told her to move or I'd kick her ass. She raised her fist and I told her I'd make her eat it. Tina said, "You guys are just kidding, right?" Elektra said yes, and I said no, I'm gonna kick this bytch's fat ass. By the way, every once in a while I'd smirk, to let them both know I really wasn't serious.

Tina said, "I thought you were a nice guy." I said, "You got me fvcked up with someone else, tramp." And I smacked her on the head with a menu.

I had the most fun with Tina that night. We playfully called each other names back and forth: Tramp, dyck, wh0re, c0cksucker, carpet muncher, basturd, bytch, a$$hole, hosebeast, pryck, slut, and more. My new boss, who I formerly felt threatened by, would come up once in a while and tell me not to call her that. Trying to endear himself to her, I guess. AFC tactic, defending her from insults when she's actually loving it. I'd say she is a dogblower, ask her yourself.

I told her, "Button your shirt, you skank, nobody wants to see your cleavage when they're trying to eat." She grabbed a knife and threatened to cut my dyck off. I said, "Okay, but don't take any more than twelve inches, I'm gonna need the other ten." I was ripping on her good all night, but I stayed away from fat comments, because I thought that was hitting below the belt. In her case, above too. I didn't want to hurt her feelings that bad, or she would end up disliking me in a bad way.

But Elektra was fair game for the fat jokes because she wasn't really that fat, and if anybody needed neg hitting, it's her. She thinks all men want her bad. Unfortunately, a lot of AFC male customers reinforce that belief, making it harder for non-AFCs.

I was cutting up on both of them all night, and having a blast. I even took a few shots at Stacy, who had a great sense of humor about it. They had never seen this side of me. Tina was especially shocked. I had never really interacted with her much at all before, except to exchange a few pleasant comments now and then. But now we were acting like old friends. We'd laugh sometimes just walking past each other.

I never made a sexual comment all night, at least not one that gave any of them the idea that I was sexually interested. It was all kino and humorous neg hitting.

I did more that night to become interesting to these girls than in the whole time I'd known them previously. I didn't put them on a pedestal, I made fun of them, treated them like dudes, and acted like I didn't even know they had pu$$ies. They had fun with me.

About a half hour before Tina left, she made some smartass comment to me, and I said, "Say what you will, but we both know that when you get in bed and lay your head on that pillow, your last thought is gonna be of me." She didn't deny it, she just smiled and didn't say anything.

I saw her a few days later, and she readily came up and talked to me, and we joked some more. Now she's asking me if I like kids, and told me that she could never go for someone like me because I wasn't interested in relationships, just one night stands. Hinting that under certain circumstances, she would consider a relationship with me. How we got on relationships, I don't know. I never brought it up. Seems that night had a lasting effect on her.

I don't know about you guys, but I don't need any more evidence that it pays to be a jerk. But it's important to have fun with it. Don't be a total pryck, that's just going to make them hate you. Shock them a little, poke fun at them, but smile so they know deep down, you're not completely serious.

And keep sexual discussion out of it. That's the biggest lesson I learned. It's okay to be sexual, like my comments about Tina's tits and Elektra's ass, but refrain from anything that tells them you desire them sexually. Every time you do that, their interest level drops some more. Do it enough times, it's like you pulled a plug, and her interest swirls down the drain.

Since then I've been switching on my Mr. Hyde persona every now and then. I haven't done it as intensely as that night, but I plan on infusing it into my personality and letting the beast out whenever the time is right.

In conclusion, the experiment was a success.

------------------
"When people go to the circus, they don't want to see clowns. They want to see fvcking lions and tigers, and that's what we are."
-John Gotti

Challenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post galactus,
but what I don't understand ist the excact difference between a (certain sort of) nice guy and this behaviour.

I mean basically, the nice guy does the same, doesnt he? He is kind of joking around with the woman and as well be like a kind of friend. He never says anythink in a sexual sense and all ends up in a simple friendship ...... isn't here as well the danger if you don't show at least some sexual interest??

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenger, to answer your question.. no, there is no danger of landing in the friend zone utilitizing this behavior. It's like a holding pattern. They don't know where you are coming from, and most of the time you dont know where you stand. It's when you show the interest that things get cast in stone, whether good or bad.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenger, a nice guy is somebody who take crap from everyone, adn tries to please everyone, and cares what others think about him.

------------------
Sarcastic Sardonic Irreverent Impertinent Exasperating Disrespectful and Charming. This is the way of the scoundrel

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powertrip said it perfect. Except that ever since I started doing this, their interest in me has gone up. I've been very careful about not showing too much interest. Not really that hard with Tina, what with her being the size of a Subaru.