Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DR: Dated a shy HB9

ASD :)

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disclaimer: this is my first DR ever and it is not about success, but I would very much appreciate your opinions and answers to my questions.

Well, it is a girl from my school who just turned 16. I am 17. We actually first started talking on the Internet about half a year ago and had a "date" then, too. We just met in the centre of the town and walk around and sitted in the park for a while. There was complete silence numerous times, I was afraid to make EC etc. That date was really-really bad as I was dead-tired and had not read any SoSuave or any books at all, so I was a real AFC. I did everything that is possible to do wrong.

She has a HB9.5 face and HB8.5 body and I really do not think there is a girl in my school who is prettier than she is. She does not have too many guys hitting on her, though, because as she is pretty young and has strict parents, she rarely goes out a nights and she is a very shy girl anyway. I really messed up the first time with her, but as she is SOOO indescribably hot, I decided to give it another try.

So I told her that I wanted to see her on Friday (today) and she instantly agreed. I had planned to take her ice-skating for some nice kino and after that probably eat something and then just try to isolate her - sit on a park bench and run some routines on her (Trust Test, Tension Test, Evolution Phase Shift etc) and kiss-close.

It did not go as was planned, though. Firstly, the whole skating-rink was closed today so I had to take her to a restaurant. Both of us just ordered a tea and we had some nice talk. I managed to neg her a bit, did some C&F etc. Soon we left the place and went to the mall as I said I wanted to buy something beautiful for myself. We jokingly checked out some gay pink T-Shirts and ties for me. Soon the mall was closed, though, and we made a deal that I would buy her some clothes and she will buy some for me and we have to wear those clothes at school on Monday.

We headed to another restaurant/cafe and had another drink (just some juice). I made her laugh a few times a managed to neg and C&F again. She talked about her strict grandma a lot (who lives with her family) and how the grandma always whines about everything and never lets her do anything. I just made fun of it and pretty much laughed. At this restaurant there was some silence for a short while, though..

Soon we left that one, too and I really wanted to run those routines at last to do some kino etc. It was quite impossible to run kino at the cafe when she was sitting across the table. It had rained a lot before, though, and all the benches were wet - we could not sit anywhere. I managed to run the trust test, though, which she failed at first, but really wanted to know why, so I let her take the test again and this time she passed. But, well, I squeezed her hands very softly the first time anyway. It was pretty late and she had to go home so she took the bus home soon.

Pretty much the whole kino during the date was a short hug when we met, the trust test and a short hug when she left. This is by any means not an one-itis, but I have to say that I still like her a lot. I want to at least kiss-close her and it seems she could even be possible LTR material. A girl like her is a great social proof, too. I saw some friends during the date and I talked a few words with some of them and all of them had a facial expression of like "Wooow, nice.. respect, man :)".

I still want to go ice-skating with her and she also wants to see my dogs, so I could invite her to my place. What should I do first and when? If today's date would have gone better, I would not ask anything - it could do everything just naturally, but now I have to be really careful, because I think I did not make a great expression of myself again. I would really like to see how far I am able to get with that girl. And about buying clothes to each other - it was pretty much a joke, but maybe I still should get her something and if she did not get me anything, bust on her about it? What should I get her? Something nasty?

I am sorry about such a long post. I am very glad and thankful if someone took the time to read it and reply.

MARVEL IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good and simple DR. You did good, i think.
Here is a simple trick to go to ice skating with her and have her see your dogs and get her into your house.

If its possible have her meet you near your house. When she arrives, have a reason to go back to your place. When you get there, be like

You: (looking like you really don't want her in your house or whatever) OK, OK you can come in for only a second to see my dogs.

When she goes in, make it quick. This does two things. It makes her curious about your house and it gets her just alittle bit more comfortable about the idea of being in your house.

Then go on your date. When it comes to what to get her. Go buy the weird shirt you see. I mean just terrible, lol. It's just for fun and plus it doesn't look like you are trying to bribe her. ANd you create a remainder of you went you're gone.

That's all. You did good, just keep doing what you are doing.

Love,
Marvel IQ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, thank you!
I really like the tip about getting her into my house, but unfortunately she lives quite near from the skating-rink, but I live like 30 minutes ride from there.

Would it be a good idea to get her ice-skating with me already the next weekend or should I wait more? I really want to get her into my room too any time soon. So there would be noone around and she might open up socially and why not sexually.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
For being 17, you sound like you don't date too much, but you've been here reading a lot.

The simple fact that you went on a date with her is great! The added bonus is that you say she's pretty cute, and lastly, you said you messed up in every way the first time, yet here you are telling us about your story!

You didn't do too bad. I noticed all of your plans were ruined, so you had some spot thinking. I also got the impression that it was a relatively slow date. Whichever the case, you did well, she displayed interest and you didn't get thrown off by life's cruelity.

You're getting a rep point, and my full backing to keep on going. She sounds pretty sweet, keep doing what you're doing.

Great job!

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:) Just a few pointers from yours truly:

a) She's a shy one so I think you may need a bit more patience as opposed to the other girls who are more extroverted.
b) Sure the first date went sort of weird but oh well! Too late now; just redeem yourself by going to more action-oriented places, which in turn will make you more active and energetic (hopefully) during the date.
c)=======================================================
I would really like to see how far I am able to get with that girl. And about buying clothes to each other - it was pretty much a joke, but maybe I still should get her something and if she did not get me anything, bust on her about it? What should I get her? Something nasty?
=========================================================
Hmmm, I don't know if there's a general answer for this question, but I would use this opportunity to take her out again. You can take her to the mall or an outlet, take her to places like Hot Topic (lot of bizarre/kinky clothes there if i remember correctly) and bust on her by telling her you'll buy those for her, mixing C&F and a good amount of Kino along the way.

But to answer the questions: You can get her something if you'd like, maybe follow my suggestion, or just not get her anything til she gets you something, then maybe poke fun that you were kidding but you'll get her something good?

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would, again, like to thank all of you for those great replies.
Shezz said:
You can throw in disqualifiers into the conversation once it gets more sexual like - Oh..im NOT sleeping with you tonight - this is gold as she'll be intrigued as to why you dont want to sleep with her, this is Prizing or Coquetting at its best and is a great way to build Emotional Interest, which is what we are aiming to do overall.
Definitely a nice piece of advice. However, as I am more than 95% sure that she is a virgin I think it would not be such a good idea, since she probably is not going to be beating her brains out as to why do I not want to sleep with her, right? On the other hand, with most of the girls that kind of disqualifier really would be gold!

j8snx1 said:
You can get her something if you'd like, maybe follow my suggestion, or just not get her anything til she gets you something, then maybe poke fun that you were kidding but you'll get her something good?
Well, I am definitely not getting her anything TODAY as I am having a hangover :D But yeah, I will probably ask her for my clothes she had to buy me if I see her at school tomorrow and jokingly act disappointed if she has not got me anything.

All in all, I will try to go ice-skating with her next week. What I need the most is her having FUN with me. If I manage that, I do not think the sexual stuff is too far away either.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy HB9 that sounds like an oxymoron. Nice job man!

Ken88

Don Juan
Reaction score
the colthes thing seems like an awsome idea! Where can i find out more info about this "trust test" and other 'tests' you speak of?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken88 said:
the colthes thing seems like an awsome idea! Where can i find out more info about this "trust test" and other 'tests' you speak of?
Well, yes. If you to a department store with a girl, you can suggest doing the same thing - it leads to a lot of chances for C&F.

As for the tests, though, there is a great site - http://www.bristollair.com/

In my Date Report, I mentioned the following tests:

Trust Test: http://www.bristollair.com/outergame/routines/gamesandtests/trusttest/
Tension Test: http://www.bristollair.com/outergame/routines/gamesandtests/tensiontest/
Evolution Phase Shift: http://www.bristollair.com/outergame/routines/escalation/evolutionphaseshift/

If you are new to the DJ world (as am I), such things can help you a lot :)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, this is more of the stuff we need on here!

Way to go ASD :D.

Nice name, by the way.

It's funny how you messed up at first but said "eh, why not try again." This is the type of confidence that will get you places (like in her pants.)

I like Shezz's disqualifier, but you shouldn't be worried if she's a virgin or not at this point. Why? Once things get up in the sexual scale and you use that line, she'll be on you so quickly it won't matter at all.

Though the added clinginess might make you serious with that line...

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, TheVirtualMind :)

There is an IRC chatroom where I am usually on. There are mostly some guys from my school and a few from my class. The main reason I am there is to ask what we had to do in school for the next day and other such things.

Yesterday, though, I was really bored and scrolled up the log a bit and read what they had been talking about. They had been talking about the same girl for quite a long time, lol. It was something like:

---
Guy1: I saw that HB9 today.. DAMN!!!
Guy2: Oh yeah, I know what you mean.. omg
Guy3: The short one with the perfect ass?
Guy1&2: Yeah
Guy3: Omfg.. she is just perfect :|
Guy1: I know.. definately the most beautiful girl in our school
Guy2: Yeah.. what an ass..
Guy1: .. perfect body and such a cute face
Guy4: Ohh, I have seen that girl - damn she's pretty :|
---

And such talk had lasted for like 10 minutes non-stop :D
You know what - it is all true - she really has a perfect ass and the cutest face you could imagine. I am definitely not having one-itis, I keep sarging and dating other girls, I do not think about her much, but I want her.. just to test myself - if I can manage. PLUS - she would be awesome social proof for me!

Wish me luck! Any kind of advice is welcome :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Guy 5: If that ASD noob touches her, I'm going to cry!!!
Guy 1: Yeah, he's got this thing about him, like he knows how to talk to girls.
Guy 2: I'd never be able to talk to her, ever.
Guy 4: Yeah, I'd kick that ASD kid's ass, she's mine!
Guy 5: Hey *******, get a life, I love her
Guy 3: Oh yeah b!tches? I said hi to her a week ago, she said hi back. I'm so freakin awesome..

Haha:crackup:

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, they actually talked about her AGAIN today :D
Bah.. her MSN Display Names hint that she has a crush on somebody and it seems to be one-sided (she is not loved back). I seriously doubt it is me, considering her body language when we met and that she rarely talks to me on MSN or anything - I only sometimes ask her out and then we talk :D
But I do not think this is going to be an obstacle for me. I will still keep doing what I am doing.

On this weekend, I have two other dates planned (both HB7). However, I will try to get the HB9 ice-skating to me and probably to my house next week. Hopefully there will be some progress. If there is anything to be reported, I will do that!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, on Saturday right when I signed on MSN Messenger, she messaged me. I just kept it short but straight :D

---
HB: Hey, where's my shirt?
ME: Huh? You were supposed to get me mine like 2 weeks ago!
HB: How should I have known if you even had time for that etc..
ME: You should try harder :p It is very easy to find out such things :p
ME: But I'll give you another chance - we will meet on Tuesday
HB: :D:D OK!!
ME: Make sure you will use your chance
HB: :D I will try to
ME: Anyway I should have some time on that day, I will give you the exact time later
---

My plan is, firstly, to rent some DVDs to watch with her. Then tell her to be ready at like 5:30PM and I will pick her up. I will take her ice-skating and try to initiate as much kino as possible there. After that, as she wants to see my dogs etc, I will try to take her home. I will let her play with my dogs a bit and then take her upstairs to my room to watch some movies, sitting on my bed, of course, lol. I will try to build some more comfort, possibly run the cube on her and try to initiate kino. If she is receptive, I will try to kiss her. And, well, I will try to get as far as possible. I am nearly 100% sure, though, that there will be no sex and probably not even kissing or making out as she is just so pure and innocent and almost definitely a virgin.

Here come the problems and questions though.
1) Should I take her to a cafe or somewhere after the ice-skating and before going to my place?
2) She lives completely at the other end of the city, which is pretty far away. She also has quite strict parents, so she might not want to be late and come to my place. What kind of back-up plan would you suggest?
3) What movies would you suggest renting and watching with her?
4) Maybe it is not wise to run the cube on her if I have not done it before? I mean, she is the girl that I am interested in the most and definitely the one I would not like to fail on.
5) Would you suggest any more nice routines I could use? For example some nice kiss test kind of things.
6) When should I call her? Tonight (it is already 9:30PM)? Tomorrow? About what time?
7) Any nice tunes to play in the car?
8) ANY more suggestions?
9) Oh.. and should I pay for her at skating-rink?

I am aware that I might be over-analysing, but keep in mind that this is the girl I am interested in the MOST. So, many thanks in advance for any kind of help!
.. because I know you all want a decent lay report :)

Last edited:

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: NEXT, I guess. I managed to fvck up, lol. Strangely, it does not feel too bad, though. Anyway as I have a lot of things to do in school right now (I skipped a lot in the last period), I often only sleep like few hours a day. I was thinking of picking her up like 5:30PM tonight, but I first called her about 1:00PM - yes, a bit too late I guess, although I told her to be ready on this day few days ago. She did not pick it up (she always has her cell on "silent" and, I have seen it and she does not lie). She called me back about 2:00PM and it seemed she had forgotten about our "date". As I was driving and talking to my friend at the same time, I was like "Umm.. whatever, I will pick you up at some time", she replied something but I did not really catch it.

Now comes the mistake - I called her back after about half an hour and told her I did not quite catch what she said before and that I will pick her up later. At first she was like "Oh, OK.. I guess that sounds fine", but when I asked if she will be ready at 5-6PM, she told me she did not know and that she was going to cinema right now. As I was dead tired I did not even bother coming up with something decent and funny, I just said "bah.. well, I am going to sleep right now anyway.. do not wake me up calling me any time soon" .. LAME, I know. But there is still something funny.

She obviously had really forgotten about me or "double-booked" the day as I had not talked to her before today about it. As I hung up the phone the last time, I was driving home - the cinema is exactly on my way. As I really was DEAD TIRED, I did not even think about what she said: "I am going to the cinema".. but as I was waiting under the red traffic-light, I saw her walking towards the cinema with some guy who was walking like half a metre away from her, his head was tilted down - as AFC body-language as it can get. Futhermore, he was trying to be some ghetto boy, wearing some ugly loose pants and some old grey hoody. And the HB9's body language did not seem open towards him either, lol. So this guy is most probably no danger for me.

In conclusion, I think I should next her, but on the other hand I would still like to go on the 3rd date with her. Whereever I go, I never see anyone more beautiful than her. I want to have my chance to see how far I can go with her. I was already feeling so confident that I will AT LEAST kiss her today and probably make out with her. If I only had not made the ****ed up phone calls.. especially the SECOND one.

This weekend is DEFINITELY going to be a weekend of SARGING as much as possible. I am already invited to more than 1 parties on Friday. I need some more contacts of HB8.5+. Such girls are true rarities, though. Especially so pure and innocent as this shy HB9. If she contacts me, I guess I will give her another chance and arrange a date with her. If not - her loss. I WILL find another girl as beautiful as her. Even though I have not seen such girl in my life yet :D

I could have turned the phonecalls to my advantage and she would have been wanting to meet me even more after this boring AFC she went to the cinema with.
A nice lesson for everyone that I learned today: ALWAYS SLEEP WELL AND KEEP YOUR MIND FRESH!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for double-post. Please delete this one.
Thank you!

PRiSM92289

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont next her

wait a few weeks

and call her again and this time, go as a group, & then seperate later on