Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dozens of Skateboarders Jump 16-Year-Old California Girl & Beat Her Senseless.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
This is not true and unlucky for you the FBI has started to report the Hispanic/latino rate but still tries to fold them into white crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/table-49 (will have to open the excel link to see the whole table). Even if it were true it'd still be BS to add the 17% and growing latino population's crime to the white group.
And, according to your link, Hispanics are about 17.4% of arrests for crime in the United States. Very close to their population. As I said, close to Whites, especially considering their lower income levels and distribution among the young.

LOL, please show me. Show me on this Forum, on Youtube, a speech, etc. where you have Pro Blacks and White Liberals throwing a fit like I do about the crime rates of blacks (black on black, black on white, whatever).
Here are several.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national...eople-protest-black-on-black-violence/255329/

If you were in or around your community you'd know that. You'd also know that Black-on-Black crime, no matter how persistent, is vigorously investigated and prosecuted. Police crime isn't. Hence the difference in protests.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And, according to your link, Hispanics are about 17.4% of arrests for crime in the United States. Very close to their population. As I said, close to Whites, especially considering their lower income levels and distribution among the young.
Hispanics are overrepresented significantly in violent crime, drug and sex offense arrests. Whites are very underrepresented in violent crime and underrepresented in crime arrests overall.

Twist it however you want. Cuz poverty, cuz youth. No one justifies white collar crime because of being older, more educated and sophisticated. Being poor and young is not a justification for violence.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Here are several.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national...eople-protest-black-on-black-violence/255329/

If you were in or around your community you'd know that. You'd also know that Black-on-Black crime, no matter how persistent, is vigorously investigated and prosecuted. Police crime isn't. Hence the difference in protests.

I do not live nor go around (unless I absolutely have to) a predominately black area, I told you guys before I stay in Clinton Township, MI which is a Suburb.

http://www.city-data.com/township/Clinton-Macomb-MI.html

I tend to enjoy living in peace and comfort, solidly in the Middle Class, and to do that I believe that whatever area you live in needs to have less than 5% give or take of the population being black people with the area being known as a higher cost of living area compared to average cities. It keeps the Black Trash out and the White Trash out, so I and everybody else can live in PEACE, comfort and safety knowing our damn cars won't get broken into at night.

But those links you posted are interesting, but as Danger pointed out, those rallies are no where NEAR THE LEVEL that occurs when it's a White guy that kills a Black guy. You can pretty much combine all of the supposed marches to "stop" black on black crime and they wouldn't even equal to 1/4 of a National ONE DAY MARCH for Trayvon Martin.

The bottom line is, White on Black crime is the only one that's majorly contested, bytched about and protested against by Blacks. You just don't see anywhere near the level of outrage when it's Black on Black or Black on White.

Furthermore, thugs and drug dealers are allowed to continue to roam through the black community, fvcking it up, because the black people there refuse to TURN THEM THE FVCK IN. Everybody over there knows who the damn thugs, drug dealers and gangsters are, but they refuse to turn them in due to the no snitching rule. But those same blacks will be out protesting some White Cop.

I'm black and I have been pulled over by the cops many times. I'm respectful, honest, and professional with my dealings and damn near 90% of the time either I get away without a ticket or a significantly REDUCED ticket compared to what it would have been based on how much I speed. I have never had a cop beat me, shoot me, etc., because I treat the Cops like I have some damn sense.

There are corrupt Cops out there, but what you have right now for the most part is an out of control Black Community that has embraced a Thug Culture. That Thug Culture promotes a "fuvck the police mentality" as well as a "cause as much havoc in your community mentality". So the Cops are sent out to try and control the situation and end up OVER-POLICING the out of control rabid fvcking animals (the blacks over there) because when someone is acting like a fcking rabid animal I don't know how you are supposed to give them gentle policing.

Just be honest here man, the racism in this country has died down to the point where it's non-existent. What's holding back black people are their own STUPID FVCKING CHOICES IN LIFE. Come on man....just admit that.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Black Stupid Choice - "Education is acting white " - We are now in a Specialized Skill economy and you can't even get into a decent position without some form of higher education. But if education is "non-black" and thus you can't pursue it, then how the fvck are you supposed to make decent money??

Black Stupid Choice - "Black Chick makes multiple babies by multiple thugs" - So she knows he's a thug, knows he's in and out of jail, but the dumb bytch makes 5 kids by this piece of shyt and then complains that "Niggas" ain't shyt?

Black Stupid Choice - "Never Save/Invest, Buy Clothes/Accessories" - You rarely see black people talking about investing and starting a business, these dumb pieces of shyt spend all their time talking about the designer brand clothes they are wearing WHILE THEY sleep in a Project Housing Unit or another piece of shyt run down property.

Black Stupid Choice - "Not Having a Bank Account" - Go on Facebook and look at these stupid pieces of shyt. They will have like a bunch of $10 bills or $20 bills laid out on the table or on a bed talking about..."Look at me, I'm balling!" You piece of fvcking shyt, where is your bank account?? You piece of fvcking shyt, who the fvck still uses CASH in 2015?? You know us "real ballers" are using PLASTIC you piece of fvcking shyt!