Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dozen Pink Roses and a Teddy bear

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are a dozen pink roses and a teddy bear enough or too much for a friend of 6 months and now are dating for 3 months? Dozen pinks cost 50 and a teddy bear isnt much at all.

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh well what would u do for valentines day

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are a dozen pink roses and a teddy bear enough or too much for a friend of 6 months and now are dating for 3 months? Dozen pinks cost 50 and a teddy bear isnt much at all.
Congratulations! You just became every other guy! BORING.

The roses cost 50? 50 what? Cents? Dollars?

Get her something more unique instead of buying into Hallmark's store bought novelty. She'll like something original more than a thoughtless novelty.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea save ur money....less is more

i say do nothing

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Colinski282
heh well what would u do for valentines day
You want this pimpest idea that will cost you about $8.00?? Ok go to the local drug store. Pick up a bunch of candy bars, a poster board and a permenant marker and some scotch tape. The candy bars are going to be the words describing your gf and the rest of the words are up to you. For example:

HB, the last 3 months have been MOUNDS of fun for the both of us. I know you love giving me KISSES (tape some little hersey kisses) all over. I'm your MR.GOODBAR blah blah blah blah

You get the idea and obiviously you can be a lot more creative than I was here. I did this one year and the girl I was dating said it was the best gift she's ever gotten for Valentines because the creativity showed how much I cared....LOL yeah whatever just give me some sex...:D

Thank me later

PIMP

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pimp thats bad ass ...i never heard that before. I'm going to remember that one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her a frying pan with her name engraved on it. If she can cook, you'll reap the benefits from that frying pan. If she can't cook, it'll motivate her to learn :D

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
Get her a frying pan with her name engraved on it. If she can cook, you'll reap the benefits from that frying pan. If she can't cook, it'll motivate her to learn :D
or you might end up with an imprint of her name on your forehead! lol

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making my own stuff

I just got her quartz crystals that you can see through from the shale pit up the road so I turning them into a necklace.

Then I also got another quartz crystal that is huge. Haven't figured out what to do with it yet. I will though.

comic_relief