Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double her interest level with one kiss...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for not noticing all the questions...I see that someone answered them, though...and he answered them right, so it's all good.

I didn't know this post was used for a bootcamp...

It's a good technique, though...and if done correctly, it will never fail.

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl kissed me like this once....i still remember her...after that kiss,i started doing this myself,it works like a charm:)

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this Friday with a girl I had been out a few times. Next day she tells me she's not feeling the chemistry and we're too different. :crackup: Guess I only doubled her interest level from 5 to 10%.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by insomniac
I tried this Friday with a girl I had been out a few times. Next day she tells me she's not feeling the chemistry and we're too different. :crackup: Guess I only doubled her interest level from 5 to 10%.
The only way this won't work is if she didn't really like you in the first place. And frankly...if she doesn't like you, there's nothing you can do to change that.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
The only way this won't work is if she didn't really like you in the first place. And frankly...if she doesn't like you, there's nothing you can do to change that.
That was my point. She didn't like me enough to have the way I kissed her make any difference. She got into it every other time we kissed, which is the part that confuses me. I don't know about women, but I don't kiss if I'm not interested in them to a significant degree.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
That was my point. She didn't like me enough to have the way I kissed her make any difference. She got into it every other time we kissed, which is the part that confuses me. I don't know about women, but I don't kiss if I'm not interested in them to a significant degree.
Something must have changed between the two times you kissed. Most likely she met someone else that she's more interested in. It happens sometimes.

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Something must have changed between the two times you kissed. Most likely she met someone else that she's more interested in. It happens sometimes.
Yeah, but best not to wonder. I got suspicious things weren't going well that night when she kept checking her watch and going to the bathroom every thirty minutes or so. No point in wondering why anymore...I've moved on. End of subject. :)

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but best not to wonder. I got suspicious things weren't going well that night when she kept checking her watch and going to the bathroom every thirty minutes or so. No point in wondering why anymore...I've moved on. End of subject. :)
ha ha ha, mate she was checking her watch because you didnt get up to much with her... did she look bored???????

if you stop advancing and making further, more intimate moves then she will start looking at her watch and going to the bathroom alot becuase she has nothing better to do man!

insomniac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by catch
ha ha ha, mate she was checking her watch because you didnt get up to much with her... did she look bored???????

if you stop advancing and making further, more intimate moves then she will start looking at her watch and going to the bathroom alot becuase she has nothing better to do man!
Yeah, probably. We were sitting at a piano bar watching them play. I'd get closer to her and touch her from time to time, but I think it was over before it began. Talking to her was a pain in the ass, as she'd never say anything...just ask me whatever I asked her back. Doesn't matter much anymore.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, great post. You've had my respect now for quite some time. I appreciate you straighforward no nonsense approach when posting. Credibility is hard to earn.......

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I havnt been properly kissed in so long"

- lil quote from last week.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff IS powerful! :up:

Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Okay, let's face it...how you kiss a woman can either make or break your image in her eyes. You can use this simple technique to sweep a woman off her feet and double her interest level in you. Use this technique wisely and only on women you want to really fall for you. Don't use it on someone you don't want to keep around or you'll never get rid of her.

When you go in for the kiss, put your hands on her neck and very gently caress her. Start the kiss off softly, still gently stroking her neck, and running your fingers through her hair at the nape of her neck. Very softly and slowly part her lips with your tongue. Don't put your tongue too far into her mouth...just a little bit in and work it very slowly and without much pressure. A kiss like this makes a woman weak in the knees. Save the hard passionate kisses for later on down the line. Use this more erotic kind of kiss to keep her thinking of you until you see her again.
HES VERY RIGHT!!! Do not do this on a girl that you dont intend on being with, I made the mistake of doing this on a girl I met. I wasnt really all that interested in her but I did it anyways. I TOOK ME 3 MONTHS TO GET THAT CLINGER OFF. Be careful.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
why is he banned
He is a she, which is why a posse of posters and even a mod ganged up on her relentlessly until her fighting back got her banned as she was deemed "too controversial", yet none of the mods would enforce the rules on the ones continuously flaming and harassing her first. You can do a post history search of her last few weeks on the forum to see this in action.

It is a shame she was banned, seeing as she contributed some great tips, and is even in the DJ Bible, unlike some of her attackers.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
He is a she, which is why a posse of posters and even a mod ganged up on her relentlessly until her fighting back got her banned as she was deemed "too controversial", yet none of the mods would enforce the rules on the ones continuously flaming and harassing her first. You can do a post history search of her last few weeks on the forum to see this in action.

It is a shame she was banned, seeing as she contributed some great tips, and is even in the DJ Bible, unlike some of her attackers.
yea i didnt realise it was a her, the tip was golden tbh
time to search and see what happened

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
yea i didnt realise it was a her, the tip was golden tbh
time to search and see what happened

Please report back with your findings. I too want to know why she was banned, and what for. She's got better tips than a lot of guys on this forum.