Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double her interest level with one kiss...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, let's face it...how you kiss a woman can either make or break your image in her eyes. You can use this simple technique to sweep a woman off her feet and double her interest level in you. Use this technique wisely and only on women you want to really fall for you. Don't use it on someone you don't want to keep around or you'll never get rid of her.

When you go in for the kiss, put your hands on her neck and very gently caress her. Start the kiss off softly, still gently stroking her neck, and running your fingers through her hair at the nape of her neck. Very softly and slowly part her lips with your tongue. Don't put your tongue too far into her mouth...just a little bit in and work it very slowly and without much pressure. A kiss like this makes a woman weak in the knees. Save the hard passionate kisses for later on down the line. Use this more erotic kind of kiss to keep her thinking of you until you see her again.

Turbobird

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two interesting tips from you in two days! Nice work, Wyldfire! I have assimilated the info.
I have never thought of the tongue thing. It could be useful if she doesn’t open her mouth herself. (Which she normally should do when you approach for a kiss.)

/Turbobird.

[This message has been edited by Turbobird (edited 11-28-2001).]

Classic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Wyldfire! I have a couple of questions for you…

First of all, I’ve done this many times, but a couple of questions have just come to my mind:

1. How effective would this be for a 2nd date/ 1st kiss type of situation? Say after going out and having a lot of fun, and the moment feels right…
2. When I go for the 1st kiss, we are usually already holding each other -- with her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. Any way to do what you were saying while holding each other close?

I look forward to your response!

~Classic~

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Classic:
Hey Wyldfire! I have a couple of questions for you…

First of all, I’ve done this many times, but a couple of questions have just come to my mind:

1. How effective would this be for a 2nd date/ 1st kiss type of situation? Say after going out and having a lot of fun, and the moment feels right…
2. When I go for the 1st kiss, we are usually already holding each other -- with her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. Any way to do what you were saying while holding each other close?

I look forward to your response!

~Classic~

You can be as close as you want to do this, but you need to have your hands (or at least one of them) on her neck. Most women have an incredibly sensitive neck. A soft erotic kiss with attention to the neck at the same time will make her weak in the knees.

smack_roscoe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kiss my GF on the back of her neck after lifting up her hair and she starts to squirm as soon as my lips touch her skin. She has to stop me cause of all the goosebumps she gets. Works every time.

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the same technique I used before and still do that I posted on Dancers thread awhile ago. I can't find it. But Wyldfire is right. You could wring her panties out after doing this.

Good Luck,

Legend

------------------
"As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."... Ben Hogan

"The key to happiness in your life is "Your Life",... Don the Legend

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
smooch

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always do this. It's why I rule.

CapBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well..is somehow..interesting...ya...but..one stupid q. both hands on her neck...and ...what;s the part with the hair...?...
waitin....if u have the time

------------------
"how can i go to a girl and find out how smart and interesting she is if i can't even look at her?...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapBoy:
well..is somehow..interesting...ya...but..one stupid q. both hands on her neck...and ...what;s the part with the hair...?...
waitin....if u have the time

A woman has different erogenous zones than do men. Almost every woman is very sensitive on the sides and back of her neck...especially close to the hairline.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JUST ME:
bump..wyld or mystery woman or wildthang,penkitten?/ ladies please answer this
I am the one who made the original tip, if you are asking for a comment. So I guess I have already given mine.

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip. I tease them that way.

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
bumping this up after seeing a few posts asking about kissing techniques...

much2learn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire, when you say "caress her neck", what exactly do you mean by that? And when you say "gently", does that mean barely touching (almost tickling like a feather), or something more forceful?

Forgive me for asking such a stupid question, but I am relatively ignorant in these matters (and am trying to better myself).

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
gentle is the key...being forceful is good for rough sex, but that's not what I'm talking about here.

Caressing her neck is basically very gently, lightly and softly running your fingers along her hairline on the back and sides of her neck.

This is THE best method to use for the first kiss. It will leave a lasting and strong impression and most women will latch onto a man who kisses her in this way.

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually nevrever enthusiastic sounding but...

pump out more of these suckers!

[Tips, I mean.]