Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Double Down or Give Her Space or Disappear Completely?

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love some Don Juan advice on this one....

I am attracted to mature women with cute faces and sexy bodies. I recently began flirting with a married woman who just completed 49, is short, but goes to the gym faithfully and has a rocking body. Has several grown up kids.

She was hesitant at first, replying briefly and cutting conversations short, but would always respond. I sent her a few images of my dunk in instagram private image, and she had blocked me on it but kept me as friend on facebook. So I sort of backed off but then began flirting again via facebook. I told her to unblock me on Instagram and she did. One night she was out with some friends and was having some drinks - when she got home she began messaging me that she needs a massage etc....I took that opportunity to flirt and I turned her on. I sent her more pics, to which she then began to send me nude pics of herself, saying how turned on she was and that she wish we were closer so she can have me. Then we began talking about meeting up, making plans on how we can do it without her getting caught etc.

Lastnight she messaged me around 3:40am saying how what we have started is really bothering her because she isn't that type of woman and has never cheated before, and that she realizes she is unhappy in her marriage but she feels bad doing this because of her kids.....basically overthinking. She said she can't continue with our plans.

I haven't replied anything. I'm thinking if I should give her space, disappear completely, or double down. And also, what should my reply be? any suggestions on how you would reply?

Would love to bang her but totally fine if I don't as I have a rotation already...

thanks!!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you had a rotation you would not be involved in this drama. So noone is going to believe that. Unless your rotation consists of women who are far less attractive than her.

You have run into the common theme with women you try to "sext" with so often. They will send messages and pics but when it actually comes time to do anythint in person they will simply disappear.

They like the fantasy and being able to be naughty without consequence or commitment but then aren't actually interested in putting in the effort to follow through with it in person.

Effectively, you just helped her live out one of her fantasy's yet convince herself that she hasn't cheated on her husband because nothing actually happened physically.

This one is pretty much done. Your best bet would have been to skip all that sex stuff in the beginning thru text and get her out in person and talk the sex stuff to her in person. That may have worked because in the moment you could have gotten her so hot and bothered that she would have wanted to fvck you.

But, in all likelihood, she never had any intention of actually meeting. At least not actually meeting you. Maybe someone else will fvck her at some point but that won't be you.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only is she’s 17 years older than you are, she’s also married with children.

You’re going to end up with a bullet in the back of your head, and for what?
Not that I disagree but this is a good moment to ask, why do men always get mad at the cheatee and not their woman? Makes no gdamn sense, why should a strange man give a shvt about the sanctity of your marriage?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not that I disagree but this is a good moment to ask, why do men always get mad at the cheatee and not their woman? Makes no gdamn sense, why should a strange man give a shvt about the sanctity of your marriage?
Well, in all likelihood this was a classic case of the women being naughty thru texts and not in person...so in her mind it doesn't qualify as cheating since she had no intention of actually following thru with any of it.

At least not with OP.

I've found the earlier a woman sexts with you(ie before actually meeting) the less likely you are to actually ever meet her...she will basically live out her fantasy of sending nudes to randos to jack off to without having to deal with an actual in person meetup. Basically they will play along but once you try to meet up they are ghost in the night. Has happened more than once back in the day to the point I completely avoid anything regarding sex before meeting up unless they either initiate or leave the door so wide open I have to say something, but do so in a joking manner and then let them know that's on them for leaving the door wide open for that.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in all likelihood this was a classic case of the women being naughty thru texts and not in person...so in her mind it doesn't qualify as cheating since she had no intention of actually following thru with any of it.

At least not with OP.

I've found the earlier a woman sexts with you(ie before actually meeting) the less likely you are to actually ever meet her...she will basically live out her fantasy of sending nudes to randos to jack off to without having to deal with an actual in person meetup. Basically they will play along but once you try to meet up they are ghost in the night. Has happened more than once back in the day to the point I completely avoid anything regarding sex before meeting up unless they either initiate or leave the door so wide open I have to say something, but do so in a joking manner and then let them know that's on them for leaving the door wide open for that.
I have never dirty texted a single women I've ever talked to before fvcking. Even after fvcking I've only done it with a few. It's so lame and cheesy....

But I don't get what your response has to do with my question. If a woman cheats on her husband, why does the husband get furious at the guy and not his wife?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have never dirty texted a single women I've ever talked to before fvcking. Even after fvcking I've only done it with a few. It's so lame and cheesy....

But I don't get what your response has to do with my question. If a woman cheats on her husband, why does the husband get furious at the guy and not his wife?
She hasn't cheated on him. At least not physically with OP.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hasn't cheated on him. At least not physically with OP.
My reply was more in response to Mr Craig's comment about getting a bullet in the back of the head if she goes through with it. We're getting a bit off topic.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a rotation you would not be involved in this drama. So noone is going to believe that. Unless your rotation consists of women who are far less attractive than her.

You have run into the common theme with women you try to "sext" with so often. They will send messages and pics but when it actually comes time to do anythint in person they will simply disappear.

They like the fantasy and being able to be naughty without consequence or commitment but then aren't actually interested in putting in the effort to follow through with it in person.

Effectively, you just helped her live out one of her fantasy's yet convince herself that she hasn't cheated on her husband because nothing actually happened physically.

This one is pretty much done. Your best bet would have been to skip all that sex stuff in the beginning thru text and get her out in person and talk the sex stuff to her in person. That may have worked because in the moment you could have gotten her so hot and bothered that she would have wanted to fvck you.

But, in all likelihood, she never had any intention of actually meeting. At least not actually meeting you. Maybe someone else will fvck her at some point but that won't be you.
Thanks for taking the time to read and offering your viewpoint here...appreciate it ! But I don't have the need to lie re having a rotation. I was just looking for ways others would approach the situation. I love the adrenaline of being involved with married women, so I was keen to get this one for the books. That is all.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the adrenaline of being involved with married women, so I was keen to get this one for the books. That is all.
That's what I figured. That does sound fun as hell and I bet secret motel sex with her would be phenomenal.

I have no idea how you should proceed though I've certainly never had affairs with mature married women (as far as I know).

Whatever you do, go out of town and NEVER go anywhere near her home. In all likelihood her simp of a husband probably suspects something already if she's doing this kind of horseshvt. Some men go as far as GPS trackers and PIs when they suspect infidelity.

upcoming_DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I figured. That does sound fun as hell and I bet secret motel sex with her would be phenomenal.

I have no idea how you should proceed though I've certainly never had affairs with mature married women (as far as I know).

Whatever you do, go out of town and NEVER go anywhere near her home. In all likelihood her simp of a husband probably suspects something. Some men go as far as GPS trackers and PIs when they suspect infidelity.
thanks man - the plan was to get her to a town out of hers, and be as discreet as we possibly can. I wouldn't want the drama involved of being caught red handed - not for her and not for me.

regarding your question earlier about men getting man with the guy and not his wife - I agree. Misandry — believe it or not, man to man hatred is six times more than woman to woman hatred. Also the protector syndrome in men is so deep rooted that they feel the women cannot just take decisions. See the media around your self everywhere the women are presented as innocent little babies and men as predator.

in the end....easier to blame a scapegoat than to reconcile with the fact that someone you cared for betrayed you.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is called emotional infidelity.. until it turns into physical infidelity you are simply a distraction. Not that I condone what you’re doing whatsoever but I would be trying to flip these sects into a video chat.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Because men need to stand for something.

The women that do this are sloots.

However, a Man should have some standards, or not - whatever floats their boat. It's irrelevant truly and just my opinion, and we know opinions are like arseholes.

Society evolved to put controls on this type of behavior because it causes chaos.