Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't you think prostitutes are getting more and more respected in society?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
IMO one generation ago if few peoples in class would see one of the girls naked or her tits on picture or in reality then they would be making remarks and **** saying shes easy etc.

nowadays girls in the same class and age group put their halfnaked bodies on IG and beg for likes.

what will be 1 generation from now on?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that prostitutes are getting more respected, its that the average woman its reducing the behavioural gap between the two.
Very true, but what will the end result be when those differentiating lines become blurred?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women tend to only be concerned about the "now", not what is down the road and it's their emotions which drive that. With what is currently going on in society, they are digging themselves a hole, much like a woman who enters into a career of prostitution. If they want to act like wh0res, I shall treat them like wh0res.

Most are guilty of mismanaging access to their pu$$y. Society has removed pretty much all sanctions that used to keep women in check. Society has told them they can do what a man can. Women often fail to see that its not ok to fuhk like a man. They fail to understand that it takes skill to have high notch count as a man, it takes zero skill to have high notch count as a woman. I've had this discussion with many of them.

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s getting more expensive to live to Strippers and prostitutes are getting free pass for doing what they do. Stormy Danielis considered more legitimate than the President, according to CNN

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s getting more expensive to live to Strippers and prostitutes are getting free pass for doing what they do. Stormy Danielis considered more legitimate than the President, according to CNN
That entire tribe is a bunch of back stabbing, lying acting like a victim drama queens.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bigger question is why you are giving your time and attention to prostitutes and wh0res.. .or women who emulate them...

personaly I could not give a moment of my thoughts or time to such lowly humans with no self value

so really... why do you give a fvck?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the bigger question is why you are giving your time and attention to prostitutes and wh0res.. .or women who emulate them...

personaly I could not give a moment of my thoughts or time to such lowly humans with no self value

so really... why do you give a fvck?
Because he does. You are not him.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im just coming from the point that, in my opinion...
discussing wh0re accecptance and discussion of buying pvssy, is in no way helping men with personal development, which is part of the actual value of, topic and is what is actually promoted and encouraged on this forum

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not that prostitutes are getting more respected, its that the average woman its reducing the behavioural gap between the two.
I think the reason for that is because more and more men are simping, tricking, and chasing after low quality women. Nowadays if a woman has a nice body and knows how to get nasty, men will give her a pass on all of her character flaws. The sluts are the ones getting all the likes and attention now. Men are putting the worst of women on a pedestal, just because of their willingness to put themselves on display. So now all the other women are like, ok well let me act and dress like a slut too, because that's what men want now

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you should become the poster with most likes on SoSuave, based on this statement alone. Drop the mic.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, you should become the poster with most likes on SoSuave, based on this statement alone. Drop the mic.
Wish I had a single like more, right now they are 17...not the luckiest number in europe :D

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Oddly enough, that status goes to a married man who's not in the game and spends his time giving advice to single guys who are in the game.......(or he's married and finds the time between bodybuilding and playing happy families to somehow meet random women....)

not sure which one it is.....but a little odd nonetheless.