Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't worry, prepare

servo1234567

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be so worried and pissed off all the time. Every day I woke up hating everything and everyone. I can't believe I allowed myself to get that bitter.

So what's different today? I realized things sucked sometimes.

"everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."

This is from Viktor Frankl's book, "Man's Search for Meaning". Frankl was a Jewish psychiatrist who was forced into a concentration camp in 1942. After being released he wrote this book and it's a great read. You see, in concentration camps, there were those who gave up and there were those who didn't. What's the difference between the man who gives up and the man who doesn't? Attitude. One doesn't have any more promise of freedom than the other but he keeps going.

So the next time you're in traffic honking your horn and going crazy or pissed off about something you can't change, remember you can be pissed off or you can chill...but there's still going to be traffic.

Learn to fix what can be fixed, prepare for what can be prepared for, and accept what you can't change.

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice, I agree. When I start to get frustrated or pissed off, I try to immediately change my attitude/mood, and it becomes easier the more I do it.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm I think awhile back I posted the worry breakdown chart

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i worry way too much all the damn time too. especially since i just started dating my first girl. does she still like me? when will we have sex? did i say that right? will i be nervous my first time? sometimes i just cant stop myself about other things too. i think i have ocd actually i know.