Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't want to "hang out" with this girl

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there was this girl that I was seeing a few months ago and I ended up not liking her that much, so I stopped talking to her. I ended up talking to her again on Thursday and the conversation pretty much goes like this:

HB: Hey guess what!?
Me: what?
HB: I'm done with school, we can hang out now!
Me: thats cool but I'm not done till June, don't know if I'll have time
HB: oh, well you should just drop out so we can hang out
Me: Nah, I'm pretty sure school is more important but I might have some free time on Monday night.
HB: blah blah blah, I'm free after 8.
Me: ok, talk to you later

So now I'm regretting saying that because I don't want to hang out with her that much. She's the kind of girl that has a billion different guy friends and no boyfriend and I figure she will be wasting my time and what not.

Now I know how girls feel when a guy that they aren't interested in asks them out :crackup:

Any good excuses on how to get out of this? I don't want to be a prick and tell her I don't want to or just stand her up.

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Standing her up = being a prick.
Telling her you'd rather not = being a man.

You can always come up with an excuse to save your ego as well, whichever works for you (women always have excuses .. they never say "no I just don't want to"). Just be tactful, but don't lead her to assume you'll hang out and then flake. That's weak.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your right. I'll just straight up tell her I don't want to when she calls me.