Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't wait cuz it'll never come!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from my own experience. This is a great community that we have here. I definitely learned a lot and I want to share some of my own. Some of you may know it and some of you may not. What you need to know and should always put in your mind is that chicks will "NEVER" make the first move. At least you should "NEVER" expect them to. Women won't just spread their legs open and ask you to do anything that you've been wanting to do. BUT that doesn't mean that they don't want you to. My girlfriend didn't ask for my phone number, I did. My girlfriend didn't ask me out, I did. My girlfriend didn't make the first move when we first kissed, I did. My girlfriend didn't offer to s*ck my d*ck, I told her to. My girlfriend didn't ask me to f*ck her silly on her bed. I made my move. I made her horny as hell and carried her into her room. Don't "EVER" expect chicks to make the first move. That's almost a law right there. Guys have ****s and girls have vagina. That's just the way it is. So next time you want something to happen, PLEASE!...don't wait cuz it'll never come!~

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
I've had girls ask for my number and ask me to f0ck them. Maybe it'll never come for you guys.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Not always.

i have a friend that has been with three girls(that i knwo of anyway) and EVERY one of those three came onto him (coworker that is older and has a boyfriend just started calling him out of nowhere, junior at our school that is friends with one of his friends, he doesn't even know her, she just called him(i don't know how she got his number) and asked him on a date, and this another coworker that thought he was cute and flirts with him at work)

it's also funny because, he's been trying real hard with other girls but he has never been successful with girls that he hits on. strange guy.

but anyways, i wouldn't count on girls coming to you, when you can have so many chances going to girls.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once i was drunk on a varanda, when my best friends gf sits on my lap and starts kissing me(my first kiss). She then proseeds to take out my c0ck.

Actually, all my female experiances before sosuave were initeated by the chick. Even dates! I'm just talking to my date when she dives in and eats my head!

I take the train to work and I have had 3 chicks ask for my number.

I'm not very attractive. got pimples and sh!t. I think I just seem unthreatining and happy. I do have some muscils tho.

I came here to grow some balls. half way there.

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u are good looking, muscular, social and funny girls will come to u. Mine almost raped me and i didn't do anything to get her. Her friends want me too, maybe i let them borrow me. I used to be afc but slowly got my sh1t together. Be the man Pook used to talk about and women will come to u and make their moves. It's sick easy. But yeah, it's better not to expect this to happen and do some work urself ;)

SkillzthatKillz

Don Juan
Reaction score
True very true! Good tip.

However, and I can’t speak for every one, but when im at a club for example, I wont make a move till a girl gives me some kind of a sign ( dancing very close, touching, eye contact smile.). So if you think about it women do make the first move. It’s our job to move in for the catch. Back in my afc days, which im at the tail end of now, I look back and just shake my head at how many signals I got, and did nothing.

Don’t be like that, I’m not one to give advice here, but I agree, make the first move anyway, if a girl likes you she will make it easy for you to catch her.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LionOne said:
If u are good looking, muscular, social and funny girls will come to u. Mine almost raped me and i didn't do anything to get her. Her friends want me too, maybe i let them borrow me. I used to be afc but slowly got my sh1t together. Be the man Pook used to talk about and women will come to u and make their moves. It's sick easy. But yeah, it's better not to expect this to happen and do some work urself ;)
They will come to you, but they won't actually ask you to f*ck them.

I had girls grab my ass in clubs to let me know I want them, but they won't go beyond that unless i start showing initiative.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
So you aren't very attractive and chicks ask for your number, huh?

I'm shocked. :yawn:
Yep, one came and talked to me when I was eating alone. Then I'm like, "OK I gtg, hope I see you again sometime" shes like whats your number. And she never stopped texting me.

She wouldn't have gone up to some really hot dude, because of the same reason AFC's don't approach HB10's.

She was about a 6. I'd say I'm about a 7

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
They will come to you, but they won't actually ask you to f*ck them.

I had girls grab my ass in clubs to let me know I want them, but they won't go beyond that unless i start showing initiative.
Well if flopping you d!ck out of your pants without saying a word is not asking for it. I just don't know what is.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Well if flopping you d!ck out of your pants without saying a word is not asking for it. I just don't know what is.
I know quite a few guys who are like 25+ and f*cked so many girls and they said it happens but RARELY. You can't just rely on that. If you do, you miss on many girls.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, I had a 26 year old woman make the first move on me once. I'm 21 btw. I was laying in bed with her and she says, "you can take your clothes off now. I was like, "uhh, yeah ok." lol. I was shocked. So, I took my clothes off and then, she just reaches down and grabs my cvck under the cover lol. So, she was pretty agressive. They do make the first move....sometimes.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especially tom boys. When I used to like tom boys, I had a hard time being the man in the relationship.

Rooney

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mates a total awkward, depserate, quiet, shy, pvssy afc. This really hot chick came onto him and now they are going out and she really likes him.

Just goes against averything I know man. I'm confused.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. It's true, sort of anyway.

I had a dirt bike accident where I ruptured one. Now it's a lot smaller than the other. Girls don't mind, it's a good story.

matygee

Don Juan
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
I've had girls ask for my number and ask me to f0ck them. Maybe it'll never come for you guys.
same

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if this applies if a girl is giving you no IOI whatsoever. Like, she is around but you never catch her looking at you or anything.

Could she still possibly want you and give no signs?