Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't underestimate ANY woman

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello men,

I've been away for a while but am going through a bit of a rough patch which really underlines the theory that ANY woman has the ability to be a complete selfish moll who will almost always choose herself over YOU.

I admit I made a lot of mistakes in this relationship but I still feel aggrieved. Or maybe I'm pissed off I allowed myself to be aggrieved?....

Short story: I work with her (named E), her mum is my superior at work, she's 23 (I'm nearly 36), she broke up with her live-in boyfriend in March but still lives in the same house (in a different room....apparently).

We started fuking in July but I was paranoid about her Mum so I told E I wanted to keep things very casual and low-key so people at work wouldn't find out.

She was hassling me to fuk her during my dinner breaks and any chance we got. She was playful, cheeky, uninhibited and really in to me.
I was loving it but even after three months of this I still didn't want to make it "official". That was a mistake which I now regret.

Anyway, not even 12 hours after texting me one night asking if we can fuk the next night, she starts flaking on me and after a few days of her excuses I asked her what was going on and she texted back saying: "I've started seeing someone. We've gone to dinner twice."
I was livid and I'm still hurting as it happened just over two weeks ago. What pisses me off even more is that after I got angry she begged me to talk to her about getting back together. I resisted for four days and then thought that I really did miss her and like her and I'd like to take our relationship to another level.
But when we met two days later, she tells me that actually, she thinks she should just be single for a while and we shouldn't see each other anymore!

I know women are fuked in the head but this one takes the cake. She's young and naive, I know that and she has apologised for moving on without telling me and I apologised for never taking her out to dinner or introducing her to my friends.

Anyway, the upshot of this is that no matter how much a woman SEEMS to be in to you, no matter how cheeky, flirtatious, nice and horny she is, she will bend you over and jam a Coke bottle up your arse at some point and she won't even have the common decency to at least spit on it first or cook you breakfast after she's done.

It's obvious to me now that she's tried to let me down gently and that she's actually been boning some other guy (probably her ex) so it's really hurt my pride and I feel like crap. But each day I feel better.

I just don't get how a woman can go from hot little minx to a completely cold-hearted, selfish, mercenary c*nt less than 12 hours later.

I know to many of you DJ's this is really obvious but I actually allowed myself to believe this one was different.

You truly do live and learn......

Cheers guys.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy, I think the mistake you made was not seeing the girl for WHAT SHE WAS...but what what YOU WANTED HER TO BE.

Women who want to fvck you will fvck you not TALK about fvcking you.

Girls who talk are on a power trip, simple and plain

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you took a 23 yo seriously. that was dumb.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
you took a 23 yo seriously. that was dumb.
Thread over.

When dating chicks in their early 20's think about how stupid you were at that age; add to the fact this is a female. OP it sucks being hurt, but you got to protect yourself my brother, ESPECIALLY when dealing with these young bimbos.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because they let their feelings rule them...

they don't feel you....your out!

I would never date a woman under the age of 28.....waste of time for anything long term.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear GP,
She will be back....You live on the Gold Coast,Summer is here,lots of talent why worry!....As for estimation of a twenty three year Old,why the concern?...treat her just as if she were another service Industry....Are you really concerned about your local Take Away Restuarent being there in two years time?.....No there will be more...The Mother is the one to watch though,tread carefully.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think all the "she's 23, what did you expect?" comments are bullsh!t. Whether they're 23, 33, 43...bytches will be bytches.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Short story: I work with her (named E), her mum is my superior at work, she's 23 (I'm nearly 36), she broke up with her live-in boyfriend in March but still lives in the same house (in a different room....apparently).
It always makes me shake my head when I see a guy open his story with a statement like this ^^^^^^ and then go on and on in great detail about all the other problems he encountered along the way.

I could stop reading right there and give you the same advice.

10 Rules to live by:

1. Don't fcuk girls you work with.

2. Don't fcuk your boss's daughter.

3. Don't take any girl who still lives with her ex seriously.

4. Don't take any girl under the age 24 seriously.

5. If things go sour and she screws you around, never regret not making it "official" after the fact. It doesn't matter at that point. She still would've done the same thing.

6. Don't blame a girl for screwing around on you when you are the one who refused to be exclusive. If you weren't exclusive YOU should be screwing other chicks or at least trying to.

7. If a girl screws around on you don't get angry. Simply be gone!

8. Don't go back to a girl who screwed around on you. Never go back and expect to take things to the next level. That is absurd!

9. Don't trust any woman until she proves herself worthy over the long term. Even then keep your guard up, expect the worst, and never be surprised by this type of sh!t again. It doesn't matter if she's your girlfriend or even your wife.

10. Finally, if you break any of the above rules, don't blame "women". It's your own damn fault.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young, attractive women are hot commodities. If you want to hold on to one you've got to be on top of your game.
Greasy Pig said:
I resisted for four days and then thought that I really did miss her and like her and I'd like to take our relationship to another level.
But when we met two days later, she tells me that actually, she thinks she should just be single for a while and we shouldn't see each other anymore!
I think she threw a sh-t test at you and had you stuck to your guns (not wanting anything serious) things may be different now.

She tried to force your hand by making you jealous and after 4 days you gave in and she confirmed her power over you.

There was nothing for you to apologize for, you made your intentions clear. She was bangin some dude on the side and still got you to appease and chase after her.

You can say she's a crazy b-tch, but these are the types of games they play all the time. Even if you end up having to part ways, always maintain your integrity (your word), at the very least you'll get some respect and things may change in the future.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you had a great time, what a great gift, 3 months with a 23 yo hotty with only one thing on her mind. Just be happy and move on...

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks fellas, I fully deserve the acrimony.
What was I thinking? Ha ha.
I actually woke up this morning thinking about all this bull**** and realised that if she was genuinely really in to me, she would've broached the subject of exclusivity first.
I can't believe I've been such a douche.
I failed the sh*t test and left my dignity curled up on the floor crying for its mummy.
I guess my ego got out of control about Fuking a 23yr old.
My next question is how do I restore that dignity?
I haven't contacted her in any way for four days and yesterday I walked past her at work without even acknowledging her.
Should I at least acknowledge her from now on, show her that I'm cool and that I'm over her, or maintain the arsehole cold front?
And to be clear, I do NOT want her back, I just want to save some face after my descent in to being a stupid mewling apologist.
I love these forums. Never fail to give me the reality check I need from time to time.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And thanks to Slickster for crystallising in 10 easy steps what I should have known all along.
All you guys are spot on. Cheers.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
I think all the "she's 23, what did you expect?" comments are bullsh!t. Whether they're 23, 33, 43...bytches will be bytches.
there is definitely some truth to that gotta admit, but its true that you cant get blood out of a stone no matter how DJ you are.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
I stopped reading when I read: "I work with her..."

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you didn't want anything serious. She called your bluff. Move on.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear GP,
She will be back....You live on the Gold Coast,Summer is here,lots of talent why worry!....As for estimation of a twenty three year Old,why the concern?...treat her just as if she were another service Industry....Are you really concerned about your local Take Away Restuarent being there in two years time?.....No there will be more...The Mother is the one to watch though,tread carefully.
Besides being really f@#king funny, this is the perfect rationalization and analogy for this situation. I really need to stop kissing Scara's a$$ so much on these forums.

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
My next question is how do I restore that dignity?
Put that sh*t behind you and follow Slick's 10 brilliant steps. Be a better man. Not to impress a 23 year old child. Do it for yourself.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Slickster said:
It always makes me shake my head when I see a guy open his story with a statement like this ^^^^^^ and then go on and on in great detail about all the other problems he encountered along the way.

I could stop reading right there and give you the same advice.

10 Rules to live by:

5. If things go sour and she screws you around, never regret not making it "official" after the fact. It doesn't matter at that point. She still would've done the same thing.

6. Don't blame a girl for screwing around on you when you are the one who refused to be exclusive. If you weren't exclusive YOU should be screwing other chicks or at least trying to.

8. Don't go back to a girl who screwed around on you. Never go back and expect to take things to the next level. That is absurd!

9. Don't trust any woman until she proves herself worthy over the long term. Even then keep your guard up, expect the worst, and never be surprised by this type of sh!t again. It doesn't matter if she's your girlfriend or even your wife.

10. Finally, if you break any of the above rules, don't blame "women". It's your own damn fault.
Top class post

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 Rules to live by:

yes

funny yet dead on

there is definitely some truth to that gotta admit, but its true that you cant get blood out of a stone no matter how DJ you are.
Therrin lies the problem of the DJ.

Being a DJ doesn't mean that you can get any woman you want into bed at any given time under any circumstnacefs. That's called being unrealistic.. without giving his name away, I know a guy in the NFL right now (he's a rookie, that's all i will say), who is head over heels for a woman (who is quite hot herself) and she wont' give him the time of day.

Being a DJ simply means, having your sexual/relationship house in order No more no less. It means, not spending one second dealing with women who have no interest in you. It means not having a distorted view of sexuality of what a woman should be versus what she actually is. It means not being afraid to be yourself in the face of the possibility that you don't get laid.

A "DJ" never would have taken a girl living with her EX seriously in the first place. i would have ****ed the **** out of her most likely (probably not beucase of the mom boss but you get the point), but she would definatly be climbing an uphill battle as far as dating, i don't care what she says or how thick she lays it on. And the edntire time i would have made no qualms about the fact that i am ****ing other women. which irnoiically would have made her want to date me more and more.

Reminds me of a situtatoin when I was 21 I was seeing a married chick named beth. she would comed over my house after work, almost every day, **** my brainns out, half the time didn't even bother going home ("telling her husband she was over friends house and didn't want to make the drive back home she lived 30 mintues from work). she would tell me how she wanted to date me and how we were made for each other and the whole time i'm like, i hope you dont' think i believe a word you are saying. you are a married woman and you are sneaking over my house at 1am in the morning to suck ****. I mean i never came out and said that but that is what i was thinking. but she was a good lay and we had fun. but i saw it for what it was. we went out, screwed, did our thing. when she started ****ing another guy she met at her job, i didn't lose an ouce of sleep. she came over my house trying to explain **** to me and i'm like babe, i don't give a damn. seriously. it's cool. and i'm not the one you need eto be apologizing to anyway.

Rollo has his set of rules. I have 2 very basic rules when it comes to the opposite sex and once you understand them, it makes everything make perfect sense

1. people will always strive to have what they think are their best options when it comes to the opposite sex. Forget honor .,forget morality. forget whatever argument you want to put in here. A woman (or man) is only as faithful as their options. Once you understand this you won't even get mad anymore lol. She simlply thought he was the better option. can't fault her for that. it is what it is.

2. trust is to be earned, never given away. put your heart in a safe take that safe to the pentagon , and put that safe in the same room they keep the nuke codes.

I don't care how hot she is. I don't care how great her family is. I don't care what school she went to, I don't care what her parents do, I don't care what she does, I don't care what her sexual history is like, i don't care what church she goes to if any, I don't care what her hobbies were, I don't' care what signs she has been showing me, i don't care how many times she tells me I am her dream man or whatever, I dont' care how good the sex is, I don't care how much time we spend together.

they have to EARN trust. Not because it's sexy, not because it turns them on, but because it protects you.

That kinda goes into a point 2B, which is don't date a woman until you trust them. Until you know what they are completely.

95% of all problems on this forum can be solved by making a woman earn trust rather than throwing it at any tramp with a decent figure, and by doing your own thing utnil that trust is earned.