Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't u think becoming rich, good looking and fit just lets women require more n more

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks to RP, and sites like SS tgere will be bigger and bigger percent of men seeking help and actually doing their best on gym, in their look and financial situation.

Before ppl didnt do gym but woman had make up.

But now a lot of ppl do gym to get secks while women didnt change except that they have social medias and more make up tools now

So more men will try harder and harder to have higher place on attractiveness scale while women will probably have even more make up products

I see its a wrong circle that lets women date better and better quality men so basically this advice is helping one men but in the long run it will be crap cuz we will make it harder and harder for ourselves (for other men, which will be forced to do the same)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to market myself to scatter-brained women. They should consider themselves lucky to get a catch like me...

Still single... ha ha ha

But seriously, I think a mentality along these lines may help you end up with the right women.... one day. It's like markets [from the investor's macro perspective not the consumer's]… you've got to be patient.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to RP, and sites like SS tgere will be bigger and bigger percent of men seeking help and actually doing their best on gym, in their look and financial situation.

Before ppl didnt do gym but woman had make up.

But now a lot of ppl do gym to get secks while women didnt change except that they have social medias and more make up tools now

So more men will try harder and harder to have higher place on attractiveness scale while women will probably have even more make up products

I see its a wrong circle that lets women date better and better quality men so basically this advice is helping one men but in the long run it will be crap cuz we will make it harder and harder for ourselves (for other men, which will be forced to do the same)
Acquire wealth & fitness and work on looking your best for yourself, not for any other reason. The only person you need to prove anything to is you.

Maintain an attitude of abundance with regard to women. They need to qualify themselves to you. What qualities do they have that would make you consider being with them for any length of time? If your life is good already, then it’s a question of how being with her can add quality to your already great life.

Always work on improving yourself and you’ll find that many things will fall into place.

-Augustus-

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

My response to the OP is only if you let it. And you'll only let it if your focus is in the wrong place (which it very well could be if you are legit asking this question.)

Either that or it's a reverse engineered excuse to justify laziness and refusal to do the work & make the effort required. Don't mean to be rough but somebody reading will read it that way so may as well throw that out there.

I'm a chick so I have zero interest in dating women. I do well compared to many people and that is the result of self discipline in many areas including physical fitness, financial success, and lifestyle.

I put in the work required because I enjoy and desire the end result, which is greater choices in life, greater freedom in life, more sleep, more resources for doing/going as I please...I see that as effort required for independence.

Do I love soda & foods that are not healthy? Yup. But if I consume them more than very rarely I'll lose my BMI of 19 and so I prefer to look good so I don't eat that stuff.

Do I love to work out? Not in the middle of a HIIT track workout doing sprint the straights/ jog the curves for a mile or two...Sometimes I feel nauseous as I finish...but I have a better body than many women half my age & that willingness to do those HIIT workouts is part of why I can still rock a bikini after 3 children.

It's a discipline that pays off with results. Financial discipline is the same.

I'm willing to do what others are unwilling to do. As a result I look & live as others are unable to.

Once you reach such a place (and make no mistake, I still have more to accomplish myself in life) your choices expand. Your options increase. Simultaneously you know your own value and become unwilling to settle for things or people or experiences that do not meet the standards you have created for yourself.

That applies to relationships (aka women), opportunities, and myriad other facets of life.

But Amante & Augustus are correct. Do the work and instill the self discipline for yourself. It is simple but it isn't easy (if it were everyone would do it). Relatively few are willing to do the required work in life. And those few are the exceptional. It's a nice place to be. Do it. You'll like the result & many things will sort themselves right out.

In short: Become an exceptional man. You'll then attract exceptional women.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all that for you because you like you . Don't let no females jerk you around, waste your time or energy.

Only deal with females with a strong interest in you .

No "ho chasing". "But she's HAWT..." . Get that shyt outta here. The females need to think that way about you.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess OP meant that if a six pack becomes a standard feature in the average man then it no longer gives you an edge while you are expected as a man to put all the work in it while the average woman keeps doing jack and sh1t.

Personally I direct my self improvement only in the direction that suits me, I dont bother with stylish things and clothes that match color or whatever its fashion now.

I work on my body and diet because I wanna be strong and powerful, I improve my position and finances cause one thing I will never accept is being an everyday normal guy with no weight.

Women are hardly a concern in my early 30s, most are too fat and too dirty in terms of tatoo abd c0ck count, even dealing with them is no longer a pleasure to me and given my average to low libido is no big loss.

If some attractive one comes within my range I'll make an attempt while being ready to drop her with no excuses at the first sign of drama, doing something that I wouldnt do other for women..not gonna happen.

Anyway I see some truth in what op says, the minimum requirement for the average guy gets higher and higher while those for the average woman gets lower and lower.

Right not it takes a sh1t load of work just get some attention from an overweight tatooed spoiled brats who has no value besides her social networks, 15 yrs ago it wasnt as bad as now.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's never going to be that clear cut across the board. Women are emotional creatures. Sometimes you will pick up the hot chick just because something you said at the time which you thought was BS resonated with her mood. All have social media but not all addicted to it. All my girlfriends in the last 10 years never kept their Facebook and whatever else for close friends and family.

The guys are spot on. Work on yourself for yourself. And to have a more interesting life. I m competent at half a dozen sports. Did it make me richer or give me more *****...no. did it make me more physically confident meet more people and have fun ...yes

I agree the dating scene has got crappier. But if you spend your time doing worthwhile things you will meet some worthwhile people.

If I won the lottery tomorrow I d spend more time helping and understanding people. I wouldn't spend more time chasing skirt.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to become rich or hit the gym to build your physique just to get chicks....that's being a fake....you can do those things because you really want to and have drive/ambition lol. Yes, it's possibly to strive for those things while still keeping your "frame". Believe it or not just having a purpose in life is enough to get you there...women are attracted to go getters, not ass kissers.