Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dont Touch Girls

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of advise on this website about touching girls (a.k.a Kino) All u guys think that touching the girl will raise her interest level in u. But the opposite is true. If u touch her, u are not being a Chaqllenge with her. Touching is anti-challenge. Remember she doesn't care about how we feel, she only cares about how she feels toward us. Touching her also attacks her comfort level, which attacks her interest level. When u touch u are showing her that u like her, let her wonder if u like her. Touching also makes u seem desperate, like all the other guys that a beautiful girl encounters. dont be desperate, play it cool and in her eyes u will be different from the other guys, and she will only fall for the guys who are different (ie: challenge/ mysterious)

Dont touch her, we want to guage her interest level in u, this is what all u guys are missing. If u touch her, it inhibits her desire to touch u. U may touch her 10 minutes before she was about to touch u. Her touching u is a buying signal, so when she starts touching u dont touch her back. we want her coming at us hard, and shew'll start going crazy because ur not touching her back. She'll say to herselg "Is this guy getting it or what?" That's what we want guys, we want her to wonder why we aren't coming on to her when she can have any guy she want. When u touch her, u come on too heavy and turn her off, so dont touch!

Guys; KINO is absolutely USELESS. forget about what u have heard. dont believe me, then just ask doc love.

Remember guys; touching is anti-challenge

-Ratisson

"The beautiful woman is the most dangerous creature on the face of the earth" -Doc Love

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a case of taking the "I don't NEED girls" mentality a bit too far.

Yes, you don't want to be needy like a constantly tugging child, but you also don't want to be a cold-hearted b@stard. Your saying that women find it desperate, but the opposite is true. Someone who isn't afraid of human contact is someone who's obviously had experience and isn't afraid of fostering any kind of relationship.

Mr_Pink

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't touch the girl, it shows to her that you're not intrested in her sexually. She thinks that, and she won't think like that about you either. Touch them to get them thinking about you in a sexual manner, or you're stuck as friends.

-Mr. Pink

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
u guys got it all backwards.

when u first meet the girl, she puts u in the friend or lover category, u dont need to show interest. Remember; men do the picking and women do the choosing. She has to choose u first, u have no effect whether she puts u in friend or lover, because when u first meet, she give u the PHysical Attraction Test and this test determines whether ur in or out

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree somehow. Don't touch her before you're sure she is having a good time and enjoying you. Kino can be used to anchor positive emotions, but it cannot create attraction. It makes you look needy if you plant your hand on her body too soon.
What you can do is using sexy voice and deep eye contact, but do it as if it were your normal way to interact with people.
Make your encounters with women as casual as possible, especially at cold pickups.

Last edited:

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ratisson,

Kino is tested and true, if you have used it you would know. When done right, which if you have tried, you obviously weren't working it right, works just as all the advice on this site says it does. Friend or lover, kino will make a girl think about you in a sexual way, but if you don't touch her, no no no no. Personally, i don't try and guage their interest level, i assume it. If you don't use kino, and then all of the sudden you start touching a girl, it will seem uncomfortable - definately not what you are looking for if your trying to get some pvssy.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
This is where it become confusing. Some say you do not touch her to be a challenge and raise her interest level. However, others say not touching her make turns you into a sexless "nice guy" who is oppressing his sexual urges.

IMHO, I would agree that touching would work better than no touching.

BGD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha..

Don't touch girls?

Then why the hell would they want to touch you. They'll just think you have some sort of phobia of contact or are a total wuss.

Sure if your on a one on one then hold back a little to keep her on her toes, but jeeze no touching?

If your BUFF, very handsome or have a personality that wont quit, then they will initiate.

Just don't be creepy about it.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it all depends.....

I think the art is to use subtle touching.

It's my understanding that when using Kino you start off very slow - it's a kind of game - a touch and be touched game.

What you want to do, is to touch her subtely - e.g. touch her back when you open a door for her to walk through, or if in a loud crowded area.

Where Kino breaks down, is when it's overused - or it's to obvious. I think things like putting your arm around her is to much early on. You need to ease into it.

You touch her, then gauge her reaction. You want her to touch you back - thats the green light to continue. As it progresses you make it more and more obvious.

Not otuching can work in simiular ways - but you need to establish the fact that the chick is into you. I believe that not touching should be used to get her sexually frustrated and aroused. You've come on to her, used kino, she knows she likes you, now you take away the physical contact. She wants you to touch her, she's touching you, but your not touching here back.
But if your using this, I believe it's very important to move in and touch her sometime later in the date. You don't want to leave her thinking "What the fvck - I was all over this guy, coming on to him, and he never even touched me - is her gay?"

That my 2 cents

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have sex with them or kiss them either. You want to be a challenge right?

Don't talk to girls or make eye contact. You want them to yearn for your attention right?

Don't go out to meet girls. You want them to know that you are unavailable right?

:rolleyes:

Look, kino doesn't have to be a blatant grabastic display of lust. Any silly excuse to touch a girl will make them at least consider you sexually. One time, I asked a girl in class for a pencil and accidentally touched her hand in the exchange. You should have seen her face when she saw that I already had something to write with! I swear, after that, I got massive 'buying signals'.

I agree though, you can have fun with kino too. If you are in a situation where it is expected, and you purposefully avoid it, sometimes they go nuts and start to grab you. Especially if you tease them.

The key point in kino is not the kino itself, but the attitude that you are not afriad to think and act sexually around her.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clear your mind.
Touching her also attacks her comfort level, which attacks her interest level.
You obviously have little or no experience. By your diction, of mirroring off Doc Love, demonstrated all through your post, you're just parroting off him, without really comprehending.

You want to break down the touch barrier. You use the word 'attack' as if it were somehow bad, rather than the positive of setting up union of two people. If a woman wants you, she will not want those barriers in place. She will want to 'unite' with you, in every sense of the word.

Touch withers away her touch barrier, but her interest level is the same. Her apparent interest; that is to say, how apparent it is to you that she is interested; may increase, granted. By the very fact you don't mention this, but rather say that it 'attacks' the interest level, you show yourself as not speaking from experience. Now, granted, if a woman doesn't want you, she will not like having her comfort space breached, but here you speak for women who do want you.
When you touch you are showing her that you like her, let her wonder if u like her.
You want women to know you like her. A dork who lets women know he likes her, women will flee; a handsome man who lets women know he likes her, women will draw closer. Which makes the difference, what you do or who are you? When a woman likes you, much wrong can fly; when a woman does not, even playing 'by the book' will fail.
Touching also makes u seem desperate, like all the other guys that a beautiful girl encounters.
A dork nervously and rather squarely, awkwardly, lightly places his hand on a woman's lower back, and the woman recoils. A suave man naturally, without really any thought, smoothly places his hand on a woman's lower back, and things go well. Which makes the difference, what you do or how you do it?

Here comes the order;

Who are you.
How you do.
What you do.

First, most important above all, comes if a woman is attracted to you or not, hence whether she likes you. Only second comes how you make a move. Distant third is what is that actual move.
If you touch her, it inhibits her desire to touch you.
Touch her if you want to touch her. Do not touch her if you don't want to touch her.

If you were to smother a woman with touch, that would inhibit and negate her desire, but here you speak for simple touch.
Her touching you is a buying signal, so when she starts touching you dont touch her back.
Forget such games. Touch if you want, don't touch if you don't. It is true that women who are interested, will want to touch you, and will take joy in even the smallest of touch (like just touching your fingers); but it is also true there are women who will manipulate you by touching you; it is also true there are women who are too caught up in their own insecurities, or by societal restrictions, who won't touch regardless how high their interest; it is also true there are women who are set on having the man make the first moves, even using it as their own test of interest.

So, touch if you want, don't touch if you don't. It's that simple. Bear in mind that the 'systems' of Doc Love, even Anti-Dump, are intended towards filtering for prospective marriage partners; not for girlfriends, or sex. There is nay an ounce of hint in your post which suggests marriage is your intention; you clearly are geared towards playing girls for sex, maybe a girlfriend, and so rightly Doc Love is not your man.
We want her coming at us hard, and shew'll start going crazy because ur not touching her back. She'll say to herselg "Is this guy getting it or what?" That's what we want guys, we want her to wonder why we aren't coming on to her when she can have any guy she want
Firstly, if women were coming at you hard, you'd quickly lose interest in such a phenomena. One woman, you'd be excited. Two women, still maybe. Three women, yeah but getting boring. Fourth woman... You get the idea.

Secondly, what a vain assumption in "She'll say to herself, 'Is this guy getting it or what?'" She could perfectly well assume you're not the touchy-feely type, which could either be good or bad. She may also assume you're not interested.
When you touch her, you come on too heavy and turn her off, so dont touch!

Guys; KINO is absolutely USELESS.
You obviously are not experienced.

You are making the same mistake I made some years ago, that of using the wrong 'philosophy', the wrong 'system' on a particular goal; that of using a long-term philosophy on a short-term goal. Rather, use seduction on seduction, relationship on relationship, marriage on marriage. I reply to this thread because you remind me of what I was once.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ratisson
There's a lot of advise on this website about touching girls (a.k.a Kino) All u guys think that touching the girl will raise her interest level in u. But the opposite is true. If u touch her, u are not being a Chaqllenge with her. Touching is anti-challenge. Remember she doesn't care about how we feel, she only cares about how she feels toward us. Touching her also attacks her comfort level, which attacks her interest level. When u touch u are showing her that u like her, let her wonder if u like her. Touching also makes u seem desperate, like all the other guys that a beautiful girl encounters. dont be desperate, play it cool and in her eyes u will be different from the other guys, and she will only fall for the guys who are different (ie: challenge/ mysterious)

Dont touch her, we want to guage her interest level in u, this is what all u guys are missing. If u touch her, it inhibits her desire to touch u. U may touch her 10 minutes before she was about to touch u. Her touching u is a buying signal, so when she starts touching u dont touch her back. we want her coming at us hard, and shew'll start going crazy because ur not touching her back. She'll say to herselg "Is this guy getting it or what?" That's what we want guys, we want her to wonder why we aren't coming on to her when she can have any guy she want. When u touch her, u come on too heavy and turn her off, so dont touch!

Guys; KINO is absolutely USELESS. forget about what u have heard. dont believe me, then just ask doc love.

Remember guys; touching is anti-challenge

-Ratisson
God damnit, FTW is up with all this bullsh*t advice going around?

Have you even feild tested this stupid @$$ed **** you are spreading or is this just something that you thought might sound compelling if you worded it right and used other things on this site to support it in some retarded twisted logic...

This is almost as stupid as the "This site is AFC" thread.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to sift through this site with REAL FIELD knowledge of what works and what doesnt.

You can sit here and theorize all day about how touching is USLESS.

I on the other hand have found it VERY useful in my game and have had success with it OVER and OVER again.

Its a time tested technique.

Why? because it breaks the uncomfortable barrier between you and the girl

Whats more important ? appearing as a mystery? or breaking the uncomfortable barrier between 2 people?

You can do KINO and be a mystery all together. (especially when you do the PUSH/PULL)

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I KNOW that kino works. I started using it on a girl who was total b!tch towards me, and then she started kinoing BACK. I WAS AMAZED. I am still a beginner, but that was a real wake up call towards the HARD TRUTH of this site. She touches me and flirts all the time, now that was not all do to the kinoing but that started the change.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you guys over analyse too much. Theres nothing wrong with kino. Why would you not want a girl to think you don't like her? If i like a girl i'll make it clear, if i get no response (hardly ever) then i'll next her. simple as that.

Not using kino is just the over anaylsed long, and unatural way of trying to get chicks. Just be natural!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rattison,
just a question, you are 18 years old, how much field knowledge do you have? why do you only have 4 posts?

have you tried Kino? VS. Not doing it?

I mean you are dealing with alot of guys here in there 20's, 30's, 40's who have tried KINO successfully in the past

your typical AFC nice guy is too afraid to use KINO, and would NEVER dream of touching a girl because its disrespectful and rude

KINO is a sign of BRAZENNESS and being BOLD..i.e. You dont give a fvck what the girl thinks..and she picks up on this vibe when you touch her without permission

you dont create "mystery" by not doing KINO..you are sending the message that you are gay (especially if she touches you and you dont reciprocate)

I have sifted through the entire site here and been here and tried almost all of the techniques here, and I got to tell you Social Proof and KINO are the most powerful tools any guy could have (when meeting new women)

so stop theorizing and analyzing and start doing what people on here have had success with

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is often very harmful, ESPECIALLY in the early stages. It should only be really started when it is obvious the girl wants it.

I have kiss closed a girl after 30 minutes of having coffee together. Not a BIT of kino was performed during those 30 minutes.

WHO CARES if you are bold and have the ballz to do kino. She's not going to think "This ugly creepy guy who I have no interest in...iS BALLSY!!! Wait a minute, he must be sexy."

No.

If she doesn't like you that will RUIN any chances of you growing on her. If she's already highly interested, then she will accept kino. But don't think she GOT interested BECAUSE of it.

This post is right on. Don't rush into putting your grubby little hands on the girl, give yourself some time to see where she's at. Kino right away makes you look ANXIOUS and desperate.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what?? dude what are you talking about? what kinda kino i mean? im not talking about grabbing her ass and foundling with her titties.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pecker
Kino is often very harmful, ESPECIALLY in the early stages. It should only be really started when it is obvious the girl wants it.

****HUH?? HARMFUL? I have tried it millions of times and it was NEVER harmful (except when I grabbed a waitress ass by accident and she yelled at me)

I have kiss closed a girl after 30 minutes of having coffee together. Not a BIT of kino was performed during those 30 minutes.

****(WHo knows what you MAY have ended up with HAD you applied KINO)

WHO CARES if you are bold and have the ballz to do kino. She's not going to think "This ugly creepy guy who I have no interest in...iS BALLSY!!! Wait a minute, he must be sexy."

No.

****(wait, you are taking this debate to an extreme. Who is a Ugly creep? Most guys on here are avg or above. YES, if you are an extremely ugly man, girls dotn want you touching them. But if you are avg or above, they either dont care, or welcome it.

If she doesn't like you that will RUIN any chances of you growing on her. If she's already highly interested, then she will accept kino. But don't think she GOT interested BECAUSE of it.

****(If she doesnt like you, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL she will grow on you. So you arent really "ruining your chances" just "testing the waters"

This post is right on. Don't rush into putting your grubby little hands on the girl, give yourself some time to see where she's at. Kino right away makes you look ANXIOUS and desperate.
Yes, KINO should ONLY be used when she is showing SOME sign of interest, not if she is totally apalled by you. If you are on a date, thats already a sign of interest. If she is talking to you at a bar for longer than a minute or two..thats a sign of interest.

I agree you should pick up on the VIBE of SOME interest before applying KINO.

but even if she isnt interested, avoiding KINO isnt gonna raise her IL level anway