Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't think every girl HAS to like you

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is awesome. Thank you so much.

George Pryor

Reaction score
Not everybody will like you. And that's fine.

Mercury21 said:
You will have more girls not like you than you will have like you. And that is just plain normal. Remember Michael Jordan? There is a famous quote
I've found the original quote. I think It was said in the 90's by MJ of course.

"I have missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and I missed. I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that's precisely why I succeed."

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exp said:
Oh boy does it feel like the op is speaking directly to me.
its funny how this was written 3 years ago, just goes to show you lots of people go through these problems, and you shouldnt think your alone and/or get discouraged.

=] :whistle:

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am probably one of the top guys on this topic. Just look at page two, my ego bigger than my clothes.

Funny thing is, in one year, **** changed. It is actually scary how much my mentality changed. Wow, no wonder older people are much wiser.

I have a friend now, who is JUST LIKE ME A YEAR AGO. Take any hot girl, and she "likes him". Sarah? Yep. Jenny? Yes. Tim's mom? Her too..

Here is what I finally figured out...albeit it took me a lot of time and confusion:

When a girl gives you signs of interest or whatever, and you don't know her, obviously this is based on looks alone. But looks alone rarely get you the girl. If you suck at life being good looking will not carry you through the conversation or make the girl want to spend time with you.

Right now I don't even care what girls think of me. I care what I think of them. Is she hot? Yes? Ok then I want to get to know her. It's like I finally found comfort that I am good looking but that is not it. I don't want to be like an average chick who just gets judged on her looks alone.

So if you are good looking, humble yourself a bit and realize that you need decent game still and YOU CAN NOT BE TOO ARROGANT cause girls will get psyched out. **** you know how many girls got turned off cause I looked at my reflections at the mirror every chance I had?

If you are not good looking, then you gonna need to step your game out. Again the point is - stop caring what she thinks. Can she change the way your crooked ass nose looks? No? Then she can't do nothing about it. All she can do is open her mouth and get to know you, and eventually open her thighs.

Hope that makes sense and helps some of yall. If got Q's just ask

Mercury21

Don Juan
Reaction score
What we are talking about here EXP is how much do you actually want to invest in these girls who don't initially like you?

Who is the "real" you? Is it the guy who will act like a man and not change himself to please a girl; or is it the guy who will go out of his way to "convince" a girl of why she should like him??

You see, you shouldn't waste your time with girls who don't like you. You are not going to flip a switch in their heads that will change the way they think....this only happens in movies. Bad movies at that.

The fact that not all girls will like you shouldn't be seen as a reflection of your looks, skills, abilities, or anything else. Thus the original point of this thread.

You have to surround yourself with girls who like you, and not waste your time chasing after chicks who rather be at a sales conference than with you.

What happens when you chase after girls is that you end up putting on a song and dance for them. You are no longer the "real" you. You are some kid talking up a big game, walking on egg shells and picking his words carefully just to please her.

No...that is not how things are done in the real world. Women will be attracted to you by the person you are.

How do you show them who you are? The answer lies in the question: You SHOW them with your actions. You don't run after them and say, "hey...look at me! You will like me, I promise!" On a good night thay may get you pitty points.

You have to understand that High School is a ball game that does not fit into reality. I'm not trying to talk down to you in anyway but its a cold hard fact. You can't take HS girls seriously. Damn, you can't even take yourself seriously.

In high school stupid things like your abs and how spikey your hair is are the all important things. Out in the real world after High School you will find that more and more those things fall into the immature girl/guy category. I'm not even going to get into advice for the HS guy because quite frankley that is too complicated an issue for one. And for another, not even worth our time.

Develop yourself as a person now...and I don't just mean your abs and your hair. As soon as HS is over with and you begin to deal with more mature and adult thinking people, your suave skills will give you the edge over the other idiots who are still having to drink themselves stupid just to get enough courage to approach a woman.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EXCELLENT POST.....This just goes to show you how us guys, no matter what our strengths, weaknesses or how good we are makes us realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE EVERY GIRL LIKE YOU!!!

WE'RE ALL HUMAN.....HUMANS ARE FLAWED....SO HOW CAN WE BE SUCCESSFUL 100% OF THE TIME...WE CAN'T...IT'S REALITY

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all honesty

i like to think possibilities

every woman out there is a possibility for you.

you never know until you try, but if she honestly is giving me some clues that she is uninteresd then i would show signs that i'm not interested in her i'm just chatting it up for fun....

i like to think that every girl wants me because that's what a perfect 10 would do........

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Different blokes for different folks. Good this was bumped. :up:

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xdreamz said:
i like to think possibilities

every woman out there is a possibility for you.
I think that is such a great way to think about it. Wow.

you never know until you try, but if she honestly is giving me some clues that she is uninteresd then i would show signs that i'm not interested in her i'm just chatting it up for fun....
Right, that's what I do!

i like to think that every girl wants me because that's what a perfect 10 would do........
It's official. My mind is blown. That is such a great way of thinking about it, and I think you're right. If I just say what's on my mind, and a girl doesn't like me, she's just not for me and that's ok. She's just not for me.

A girl who's my dream girl will love me for just being me. And every action and word of mine is an expression of who I am.

In fact, I think a girl who's for me would actively dislike me if I put on a facade about myself.

Thanks for sharing your way of viewing things, bro. I benefited.

WE'RE ALL HUMAN.....HUMANS ARE FLAWED....SO HOW CAN WE BE SUCCESSFUL 100% OF THE TIME...WE CAN'T...IT'S REALITY
Right. I would also add that the precise way you worded that seems a bit negative in two ways.

1.) Just because a girl doesn't like us, doesn't mean it's because of some sort of flaw in us. I mean approaching a girl on the street means that I have no idea what sort of mental state she's in, where she's going, what she did that day. No clue. It's easy to feel like a girl acting really disinterested has anything to do with us, but usually it's not, and there's just nothing no normal human could or even should do.

All I'm saying is, it's not necessarily even our fault.

2.) I think our "flaws" are our biggest asset. I see a world around me where people are trying to appear perfect all the time. And you know, I've realized that there's something more powerful than perfection: it's having flaws but being comfortable, open, and even funny about them.

The power of a great personality makes so-called flaws attractive and compelling - in a word, fascinating.

This makes people open up, and feel completely comfortable. That is a powerful thing, one you are not going to hear much about on this site.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you hear all the time "the world doesn't revolve around you".... but to me, yes it does! :)

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post really hit me because I am a pretty good looking guy and I use to wonder why some girl's wouldn't like me. And now I realized that even myself don't go head over heels for all the hot girls I see.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mercury you´re right on the money. If we´re not careful we may end up seeking their approval, and trying to prove ourselves. External locus of control is not so good. *Check google.

Last edited:

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post struck a very strong chord with me today. For the past few days, I have been beating my head against the wall trying to figure out why this girl I already slept with the very first time I met her doesn't like me. There could be any number of reasons for it, but the bottom line is, it doesn't matter. I need to get out there again and find some other females. The finding new females part is not difficult for me, but the keeping them part is. I guess you could say that I am already halfway there! Right now I am still in the "getting laid all the time" mode, hopefully I can transition to the mode where the females want to spend time with me and not just fvck. I now have a clear goal.