Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't play games. Be up front

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be told I know that I am perfectly capable of getting girls and I'm sure everyone in here can do the same. I think self doubt, playing games, and having to "think" of openers is what ruins your chances. I think being up front, bold, etc is the best way to be. Seriously, from now on if I see a girl that I think is freakin hot I am going to let her know right away. I'm not gonna stand there and think, "Gee what can I comment on? What can I say that will really get her attention?" I think the best way to be is to just walk up and say "Hello" but do it in a way that they know you think they are freakin hot. Be like Bill Murray and be goofy about it. I don't care...just don't beat around the bush. That is stupid. If you want something, you gotta make it clear. And don't pretend you don't think they are hot because they do want to feel wanted reguardless of what some people might say.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've come a long way from when you first posted here. I remember you BEng worried about what girls think and trying to plan your conversations ahead of time. Now your the aggressive one. Now your taking action. You steppng it up man. Cudos!!

I would love to read one of your current field reports to see how far you've come.

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha well a few weeks ago I just straight up told this married chick in front of her husband and a bunch of people at a party that I thought she was f*ckin hot and I would go after her if she wasn't married. I guess that is direct and takes some balls doesn't it?

Honestly, I don't really care about getting a gf right now. Too concerned about getting my life in order but I would like to "game" more just for the hell of it.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Then do it. Take every chance you get man. I do it so much, it's become second nature. If I see a girl that I'm the slightest bit attacted too, I game her. In the last 3 days I've got 5 girls attracted to me. 3 were while I was at work and 2 I've been gamin for a couple of days now. I'm not the best. I can't pull to save my life, but I am getting better.

Just take the risk and go for it. But be smart about it too. Don't go out there reckless. That's a waste. Make some small observations, then open based off of that and just freestyle it throughout the rest of the interaction. Practice my man. Practice.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right bro. "Hi" is a good opener in itself. I have always found even simple things can be openers. If I'm at a bar, and a guy elbows in between myself & a HB, I might look at her, SMILE and say "I guess he likes you!" or "I guess he comes from a large family... makes sure he gets in at the dinner table before the foods gone, huh?" If a HB is standing behind me at the bar trying to get in to order her drink, I might say "c'mon honey, get in here and order your drink". If the bartender takes a long time to get to her, I might say "geez, it's a miracle this place stays in business with this guy, huh?" If she has an elaborate drink, I will say "wow, what is that your drinkin hon?" If I act intrigued, and shes cool, she will offer to let me have a sip. That might inspire me to order the same drink, and of course, get her another too (since she was nice enough to let me try hers originally). If I'm playing the bar's lottery game, I may say aloud "geez, I can't win at all tonight". She might laugh or say something back. If she's receptive, i might hand her the entry card and say "here, you look luckier than me, YOU pick em. If we win, we will split it". Now she's there pulling for "us" to win. If I am smoking my cigar, I will ask "this smoke bothering you hon?" I have had women tell me it doesn't bother them, and in fact, it reminds them of their beloved dad, who used to smoke cigars... etc". Just smile, and use whatever you can at the moment. No canned lines. Works for me.

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, then you're on your way. Just be careful with extremes at either end of the spectrum. Every woman is not the same, so you cant just use the same aggressive, or whatever attitude every time. Flexibility and awareness are the real tools to success.

You be pro-active, then observe the reaction you are getting. If you get a bad reaction, back off your approach and try something else. This is mirroring. However, sometimes you have to push a little to see how far is too far.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
"And don't pretend you don't think they are hot because they do want to feel wanted reguardless of what some people might say."

I just always ignore them..i dont care how good she looks...i dont even look at her...i dont speak to her or anything...because even if i do she's just going to get an ego boost. and yeah...they do want to feel desired and wanted but that doesnt mean they want me...some other dwarf can chase her...

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers RHINO!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations you are just a lot ahead of many of the other guys in this forum

I will put my 2 cents on this with an upload of Direct game

1.Mode One from Allan Currie
2.The Rules from David X

I advice every one that read mode one first and then The rules; Just in my opinion =)

Direct Game

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe Stud said:
If she has an elaborate drink, I will say "wow, what is that your drinkin hon?" If I act intrigued, and shes cool, she will offer to let me have a sip.
Or you can just be a ninja and take a sip of hers while she isn't looking.. That's true agression.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dannyrt34 said:
Or you can just be a ninja and take a sip of hers while she isn't looking.. That's true agression.

oh lol i've done this.. this is manly? I was just bored, but she did say i had balls!

something an old timer told me once:

walk up to a woman like you are there just to meet some people, but not really interested in her

and causally mention she is very attractive a little later.

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
hey who is this guy, does he still post? he seems to be cool as hell.
sadly he is not a poster of Sosuave, the document is something I found in scribd.com

I would like to hear your opinions on the 2 books I uploaded

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read them both years back

my game went direct after those, i dunno mix and match

ive picked up a girl saying "do you like your hair pulled (in the bedroom"

lately i just kinda talk about whatever is around and do some push pulls, but i guess a lot of girls assume i am interested may be ive been showing too much last few months.. i have been getting girls but not the level i want lately.

mode one i actually did a review for him, i love the book but at the end asked so WTF do u actually say and he mentioned it doesnt matter as long as u have the mindset.. i am not to the part where i walk up and say "i wanna **** u tonight and tomorrow too" - i dont know if it would work, may be..

but i am like i said capable of saying sexual stuff and it hitting..

i walked up to a chick today saying "those old guys were totally checking out your tits" and she was cool right away.. wtf was that you know? i didnt think it'd work either.

david x , cool guy very direct and nice, i dont know seems obvious run up to a girl say you like her, then go sexual... i wonder what his ratio actually is.

what else u wanna know, ive read both 2-3 times.