Don't Moan. Join In!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who I met at university this year. He's a decent guy, women think he's good looking etc. But, he doesn't get laid. Why's that? Because he's AFC, very, but he's an AFC with a bad attitude.

I told him that I was going to a dance club, and invited him. I told him there was lots of women there etc. He refused. Why? Because he said it was a "chav club" and "only losers and people with no identity go there".

I went and had a great time.

Now, he sat at home, alone. And he complains that he can't get laid! We clearly see his problem.

I realised here, that this was an example of what I call "don't moan, join in!"

You may not think that you will like something, but until you've done it, you don't know, do you? If you don't like it, you don't have to do it again. And you might even enjoy it, giving you something else to do more often and become a more varied and fun person.

The second half is moaning - moaning is unattractive. I personally hate everything sci-fi. That doesn't mean I have to announce this fact every five minutes, does it? So, don't moan.

See a new experience as an opportunity, not a misery.

Another point to the UK based people - never use the word "chav". It's irritating, especially when used in a sense that it's not meant to, such as "chav club". Also, the girls in "chav clubs" are far better looking than their equivilants in rock clubs - whats the fun of looking at her tits when she's talking to you if she's wearing a hoody?

My LTR wants to go to Skegness tomorrow, because it's meant to be warm weather. I'd rather stay in bed. But, I'm going - I've never been to Skeggy before, it'll be a new experience.

Don't moan, join in.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a "chav club"?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I understand of the brits, chav is basically the brittish word for wigger. so that leads me to believe that it's some sort of hip hop club where Ali G impersonators show up.

who knows man, their steering wheels are on the right side of their car. good luck figuring that sh!t out

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I dont go to clubs..

Yagrash

Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to change your motto to "don't complain, join in." It didn't rhyme in the first place, and moaning is something people do during sex, which might confuse some people.

In fact, that very confusion is why I clicked on this thread. I was like, "If I'm moaning, haven't I already joined in?"

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right. People who whine and feel sorry for themselves without doing anything to change it are their own worst enemies. Nobody likes people like this either as they drag everyone down.

I have friends like this and they're 30+ year old virgins. Actually, I should say former friends as I gave up on them a long time ago.