Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let women arbiter your happiness

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice guys try to please women because their happiness is dependent on women. Their attempts to please women they are really attempts to make themselves happy- women are the judges and distrubtors of happiness for them.

It is impossible to please a woman. Fulfill a demand and it is only a matter of time until she appoints you another task to fulfill. With a woman's happiness you are sysiphyus endlessly pushing the boulder up the hill. Eternally struggling yet getting nowhere.

The smart man knows that he is far better off determining the criteria of his own happiness then letting a woman be the arbiter who dictates the terms of it.

Nice Guy = Slave Morality
Smart Guy = Master Morality

Never work to please a woman. She should be thrilled to be around someone as wonderful as you. If she tries to "change'(control) you- tell her to stop trying to control you (they hate it when you call a spade a spade- it kills their little game). If she persists tell her that if she dosen't like it she's free to leave at any time.

You are the captain of our ship, the master of your soul. Not some woman.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this problem sometimes. I am not the nice guy much at all anymore, but sometimes my degree of success with women can my mood. This is obviously not unique to me, but a problem for a lot of aspiring DJs. When this happens I'll usually try to focus on my successes and all the compliments and cold approaches that women have given/done to me recently.
This is a major factor in why success breeds success. If you're very successful with women, you'll be in a better mood state and at the same time will put less stock in what women think of you.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
because we put so much effort and when we dont get the results we get down.. its almost impossible to avoid unelss u dont make effort which is not much of an option... i think the only solution is to put effort to woman u know u gonna get for sure and just bewhatever to the girls who are being flaky

joshlavarn2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
amen amen amen

Friggin been married to a hot girl that tried to control me. Bought a gay ass marriage book - "his needs her needs" to try to make it better

it made my life an Absolute hell

Pretty much is says that if you do 5 important things for your wife, like be affectionate, talk to her, be honest to her, be romantic, she will be awesome to you, like want to have sex, clean up the house, look hot in bed.

False! FALSE FALSE!!!!!!

I can tell you from goddamn experience that when you try to kiss a female's ass it backfires. Women are crazy by nature. And if you try to please them you enter the insane world of their craziness.

I bent over backwards in 7 years for her, and got ***** like once a month.

Friggin, you NEED to take charge of women. You are so right, women are never ever happy.. As a guy, you need to ditch the lovesick goo goo approach to women. Even if you did get the girl you always wanted, she would rip your life apart and get board of you eventually - and probably cheat on you with a stud at a bar.

The sooner you ditch the romance lovesick crap of meeting a perfect girl like in the movies, the better off you will be. True love is a bunch of crap imo. God made this a game, friggin and that is life.

Don't beat a woman, but never kiss her ass or put up with her crap. What ever your nice guy instincts tell you to do, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. If you feel like writing her a love letter, write her a funny letter where you complain about her. If you want to give her a compliment, give her a funny slam instead. Be an actor, think of the biggest jerk in tv or the movies and pretend you are him for a week. Have fun with it.

You will feel like a new man, and God wants you to be a stud, not a dud.

Josh

MillenniumMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being nice is not the root of problems with women, its the agenda behind the niceness that creates conflict. If you are very nice and submissive to a woman in hopes that you will get laid, you essentially have lost all chances with sleeping with her. Sex cannot be purchased with gifts or compliments it only comes about from being the man you are supposed to be.

On women being the arbiter of your success or happiness, it would be damaging to put something of the sort as a gauge of achievement, however putting anything external as your source of happiness will in turn become a dead end. Happiness and success is ultimately internal and part of a persons mental outlook.

I disagree with pursuing women you believe you can get to keep your ego intact. Everyone gets rejected every once and awhile, and it is okay. It is not a failure, unless you give up. Success is getting up every time you are knocked down. Dating at your level is a mental state, you ultimately decide what type of girls you get. The only difference between a 7 and a 10 is two hours in front of a mirror

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joshlavarn2009 said:
Friggin been married to a hot girl that tried to control me. Bought a gay ass marriage book - "his needs her needs" to try to make it better

it made my life an Absolute hell

Pretty much is says that if you do 5 important things for your wife, like be affectionate, talk to her, be honest to her, be romantic, she will be awesome to you, like want to have sex, clean up the house, look hot in bed.

False! FALSE FALSE!!!!!!

I can tell you from goddamn experience that when you try to kiss a female's ass it backfires. Women are crazy by nature. And if you try to please them you enter the insane world of their craziness.

I bent over backwards in 7 years for her, and got ***** like once a month.

Friggin, you NEED to take charge of women. You are so right, women are never ever happy.. As a guy, you need to ditch the lovesick goo goo approach to women. Even if you did get the girl you always wanted, she would rip your life apart and get board of you eventually - and probably cheat on you with a stud at a bar.

The sooner you ditch the romance lovesick crap of meeting a perfect girl like in the movies, the better off you will be. True love is a bunch of crap imo. God made this a game, friggin and that is life.

Don't beat a woman, but never kiss her ass or put up with her crap. What ever your nice guy instincts tell you to do, DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE. If you feel like writing her a love letter, write her a funny letter where you complain about her. If you want to give her a compliment, give her a funny slam instead. Be an actor, think of the biggest jerk in tv or the movies and pretend you are him for a week. Have fun with it.

You will feel like a new man, and God wants you to be a stud, not a dud.

Josh
Well said man, threads like this are starting to make me rethink my whole perspective on women. What sucks about women is they r never happy with what they have. They take everything for granted int time and get bored so easily. I guess it's just bilogoical and evolution. Men on the other hand are happy. I think it was Chris Rock who said a man needs 3 things - food, sex, and silence. lol maybe thats a bit of a generalization but he has a very good point. Say a young man finds a good job, the women of his dreams, has good friends, he's well fed, roof over his head,and a decent amount of sex he is just content. Women just dont get satisfied like we do. U give a woman all those things, or watever things women want and they will just look for more right? It's such a conundrum to me, how women want their guy to be this and that and then when they get it they get bored and cheat or if not cheat treat u liek crap and stop having sex with u.

So what does this mean for us men? Should we just never think of a woman we love as an equal who u can be honest and comfortable with? I mean what if ur the type of guy that doesnt wanna grow old alone and wants to get married and have a family? Does this mean we have to just be the opposite of nice to them forever? That's kinda depressing when u think about it.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
So what does this mean for us men? Should we just never think of a woman we love as an equal who u can be honest and comfortable with? I mean what if ur the type of guy that doesnt wanna grow old alone and wants to get married and have a family? Does this mean we have to just be the opposite of nice to them forever? That's kinda depressing when u think about it.
This is why most relationships don't work out. Once in a while some people find someone really special that is the exception rather than the rule, but don't hold your breath on that one. Even the ones that seem like exceptions at first usually end up like all the others. Just keep on living your life and dating/fvcking women and maybe you'll come across one that doesn't get tired of having sex with you/interacting with you.

joshlavarn2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Don Juan Bible is insane. Friggin in just one weekend, I managed to get my hot 26 yo wife that was a corpse in bed for the last 6 years to go to victoria secret and get trashy lingerie, do an awesome slutty strip show for like 3 hours, crave **** like a nympho, pretend she was a hooker, got head like 5 times from her, pulled her hair, bit her neck, used handcuffs, friggin promised me anal twice this week with no hesitation.

And my life sucked **** galore, believe me. This woman was a monster. Friggin I was lucky to rub my **** on her butt crack being a married AFC.

It is like an adrenal rush in our relationship. My problem was I was following what all the retards do, try to be sweet and romantic and kind. It doesn't work. It doesn't work. It doesn't work.

And don't think that getting married will be good. Marriage is a disaster if you are not a don juan. Friggin you will eventually get no sex, especially no kinky sex forever. Feel like a hamster in a wheel trying to make your crazy wife happy constantly, and the worst part of all of it is that she will be unhappy and bored - guaranteed - been there done that.

Honestly, being a DJ is doing your girl a favor. She WANTS the roller coaster of emotions. She wants a challenge. She wants her pedestal kicked from under her. She wants chaos, she wants to be told she is wrong and being silly or obnoxious.

Friggin it is like programming a robot in a demented way. Think of the most perverted and crazy sexual **** you can think of times 10. Combine that with being a ****y guy that jokes with her, and is willing to leave if she doesn't do what you want or try to make you happy.

Friggin you will get whatever you want from her.

I believe you could get married and have a family. I mean, does any guy want to be single at 40? Even if he is screwing tons of chicks, it is kinda sad imo. I believe you can be a dj and manage to be married. Just concentrate on messing with your wife's head, but make it clear that you still are window shopping other women, if she messes up badly with you, she is out the door and can live in a homeless shelter. You can have a family, and a wife that will be your personal sex toy - as long as it is clear that you will look for something better if she fails to make you happy each day and follow your rules.

Just my 2 cents.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joshlavarn2009 said:
The Don Juan Bible is insane. Friggin in just one weekend, I managed to get my hot 26 yo wife that was a corpse in bed for the last 6 years to go to victoria secret and get trashy lingerie, do an awesome slutty strip show for like 3 hours, crave **** like a nympho, pretend she was a hooker, got head like 5 times from her, pulled her hair, bit her neck, used handcuffs, friggin promised me anal twice this week with no hesitation.

And my life sucked **** galore, believe me. This woman was a monster. Friggin I was lucky to rub my **** on her butt crack being a married AFC.

It is like an adrenal rush in our relationship. My problem was I was following what all the retards do, try to be sweet and romantic and kind. It doesn't work. It doesn't work. It doesn't work.

And don't think that getting married will be good. Marriage is a disaster if you are not a don juan. Friggin you will eventually get no sex, especially no kinky sex forever. Feel like a hamster in a wheel trying to make your crazy wife happy constantly, and the worst part of all of it is that she will be unhappy and bored - guaranteed - been there done that.

Honestly, being a DJ is doing your girl a favor. She WANTS the roller coaster of emotions. She wants a challenge. She wants her pedestal kicked from under her. She wants chaos, she wants to be told she is wrong and being silly or obnoxious.

Friggin it is like programming a robot in a demented way. Think of the most perverted and crazy sexual **** you can think of times 10. Combine that with being a ****y guy that jokes with her, and is willing to leave if she doesn't do what you want or try to make you happy.

Friggin you will get whatever you want from her.

I believe you could get married and have a family. I mean, does any guy want to be single at 40? Even if he is screwing tons of chicks, it is kinda sad imo. I believe you can be a dj and manage to be married. Just concentrate on messing with your wife's head, but make it clear that you still are window shopping other women, if she messes up badly with you, she is out the door and can live in a homeless shelter. You can have a family, and a wife that will be your personal sex toy - as long as it is clear that you will look for something better if she fails to make you happy each day and follow your rules.

Just my 2 cents.
Any tips u can share? Everybody on here's been tellin em to dump my girl cuz she hardly has sex with me anymore. Nor does she blow me. I really love this girl in every other way tho, and i wish i could just figure out wat u did and get this girl to follow my rules as u say, rather than dump her and look elsewhere.