Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't let them see you bleed.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Information is a very dangerous tool. There is much you can learn from watching a person for a few seconds. Even more from how they talk or how they write. What's even more dangerous is how the FEEL.

It is extremly easy to use this information against people to whatever end you have in mind. For example, dating. You use signs of interest to choose your next course of action. To what end? Getting a date. Every day you use what you learn to achieve your own agenda while trying to hide it. Every day, someone is trying to do the same thing to you.

My best friend came up to me the other day and told me I wasn't a real friend. The reason was that friends know things about each other but he doesn't know a single thing about me. He doesn't know what I'm thinking when he's talking to me or what I'm feeling. The fact of the matter is no one does. No one but the closest people in my life (including him, but he fails to realise).

Why? I'm insecure. That's the damned truth. I don't want to get hurt. I don't show emotions that can be used against me. I don't express thoughts that can possibly be used against me. I don't even show my hand in any operation whatsoever. This is my style, this is how I like to play. Passive agressive.

How is this in any way relevant to you? This is how you take control.

If no one knows what you're up to, they have no way of going through with their own plans for you. You have all the information and they have none. They are blind and you are seeing them as bright as day. You are an unknown quantity.

I stand back during every debate. I listen, constantly watching and constantly learning everything I can about who's doing what. To what end? And once I have all the information I need, I move in with my own plans and it always goes my way. How can it not? I know every factor of the equation!

During group outings, it's the same damn thing! Is there a **** block around the chick you want? Observe him/her. Learn and find the weakness and strike.

This is the very basic of manipulation. This is how you turn things in your favor. You think first and act after.

You don't go charging at a chick with your **** hanging out. You make her want the stick. If she doesn't want the stick, you make her want the stick. That's what DJing is all about. Making a girl even more interrested so that you can attain your goals.

I've been caught skipping class. It was a class I was not supposed to skip. I was sent up into an office with every school official. At first, I was guilty. Then they threatened me. Then they told me I was going to get ****ed up the ass and kicked out. Then I delayed.... spurring bull**** they bought thinking I was just a stupid teenager making stupid mistakes. 30 minutes later, everyone is smiling and I walk out the room clean.

You learn how people operate and you use it against them. You walk in disguise and they buy it completly under estimating you. And once you have everything you need, you go for what you want.

This is how I live my life. No one has a clue what I am up to. All they know is that I am happy when they are not. I stroke their egos and they buy it. Humans, weak. They get that superiority feeling and banish all doubts. And then I'm clear. This is my finest hour. This is when I sneak up and take you out without anyone even considering me as a suspect.

When you are an unknown factor, or better, a disguised factor, the world is yours for the taking.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice!

However, I don't think everyone can achieve this. You have to be pretty smart to be able to get anything you want out of a situation. Especially in one like yours with the class skipping thing. I'm pretty sure 99.999999% of people would have been SCREWED!

Also there's the question of understanding what things mean (i.e Jester's post about this, figuring out what everything means instead of wondering).

Again, excellent post.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the same way. I have been blessed with the ability to keep cool 100 % of the time. I also never tell anyone how I feel, no matter what.

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm begining to adopt the keep cool mentality, I really like it a lot.

"We began to look at things differently, everywhere we went me and Tyler we're sizing things up."

Fight Club (not an exact quote, it's from memory)

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I congradulate you as this is the first post by you I have actually enjoyed and taken to heart, nice read! This is actually bible material, good job!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of someone...

myself actually...

You know man, trying hard not to sound chessy, "with great powe comes great responsibility..."

How are you using your power? How many people are you making happy, without asking anything back, because, you actually don't need anything back? You know you don't need, you're very self-sufficient...

How many selfless acts fill your routine?

Or are you just being selfish?

If all powerful people were selfless, the world would be a much better place...think about it...

Have you REALLY helped someone today, without wanting anything, not a f*cking penny or a little favor from them, back?

That, above, that's what makes you great. Makes you a great soul, a great spirit.

Not just a powerfull selfish ego... think about it ;)

BBB

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let them see you bleed: this sounds like something i would have said in my rather more average days. I agree with your principle on information. However, if you do not show weakness and some vulnerability, more people will have shields up against you, whereas, if you show some weakness, then they will underestimate you. It has two major negative points; one: people will unintentionally wound you, two: you will appear emotionless and false.

I would rather now say: Don't bleed. There are two ways of doing this, one: something that was a transitional stage for me, amouring yourself, not letting anyone close enough to hurt you (this appears how to be how you are, despite ur almost misleading title) or hiding the blood.

Two: not being affected, as in AC/DC talking about Joe Cool (who incidentally i have never heard of). You can do this by being open and honest, primarily with yourself. If you accept who and what you are (im not saying dont try to change yourself) and dont attempt to lie to yourself, then you can not be hurt. Insults are like water off a duck's back. You are not going to be hurt if it does not affect you, that sounds wrong. You let yourself be affected. I can still remember times thinking that i HAD to hit someone because they had disrespected me (because i was weak and felt i had to keep my face up). I had a reputation for fighting and beating everyone, this is not something that i liked.

In essence though, i agree with what you say about information being dangerous.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
It has two major negative points; one: people will unintentionally wound you, two: you will appear emotionless and false.
Yeah, I sort of failed at showing the transition from one state to another. It's all about hiding your true purpose by simply showing another one. Basicaly it's walking around with a 'fake' image.

BBB, I read that this morning and decided to spend the day thinking about it before replying. Yes, I do help people. Everytime someone is doing real bad , I show them the time of their life (listening to them, what they like and going in that direction conversation wise).

When people are ready to open up, ready to change and start living again, I show them the way.

What I did notice however is that there are so many people out there not worth helping. People who haven't deserved being helped. The people who don't seek to get out of their hole and would just rather be unhappy in comfort of knowing that that will never change.

I suppose one day I'll get the wisdom to help these people regardless. There is something quite rewarding in knowing you changed someone's life completly. That that person will live in happiness because of you.

It hit me that I spent about 4 months completly toying with a girl last year. I could control her as easily as I controlled myself. I was expecting her to break free and learn her lesson but it didn't happen, so I forced the process. 60 minutes later, tears pouring out of her like waterfalls, I freed her. Never again shall she be walked all over. I suppose she hates me for it now but today she came to thank me realising what I had done.

Everyday I try to assure this higher role, this greater purpose of teaching people valuable lessons. Sometimes it was even at the expense of friendships. I showed people the light and they turned their backs to it. Things could never be the same afterwards.

Yeah, I've marked quite a few lives. I've also chosen not to touch others believing it wouldn't do anything. There are a few people I have in mind that I want to talk to. I want to show these people that life is worth living. Show them a world of fun they never thought they could enjoy. They just need to make the first step and show me they want to.

BlaKTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally Disagree with this post....

Living your life insecure is the ANTITHESIS of DJ'ing!!!

Read that sentence a couple of times

Look at it this way: AFC's hide their true feelings and kiss up to women..... does it work?..... NOO

Don't be a hypocrite to yourself. If you feel like doing something, DO IT. Don't mask ****. It only leads to more problems.

I agree with the other portions of your passage tho;; keeping your cool IS important to being a DJ.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I wasn't clear then because you're talking to me about some DJ and AFC bull****.

Yes, a DJ shows what he's feeling. I'm talking about agendas, not feelings. I'm not talking about going indirectly and staying in your corner in hopes of seducing a chick.

You're not living in insecurity. You are living using others' insecurity to your or their benefit. I'm just saying it's none of anyone's business how I feel about our current teacher/class or HB9. Thats information that will ultimately bite you in the ass if it gets out. I've learned that the hard way.

This post is assuming you are already a well established person who isn't still thinking about 'does she like me?' all day long. This is a whole new way of being the moderator of your every interaction. Using people against themselves.

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some have misunderstood the concept of LikRetSam's post, his first good post in my opinion that i've read. I think he is focusing more on the mysterious part of a dj. Mystery is a good characteristic to have; however, too much mystery (typical hide in your room all day AFC) or spilling your guts to girls (typical attached nice guy AFC) can be a bad thing. Mastering a certain balance of mystery is an art, the art of a true dj.

He also touches on some various strategic capabilities that can be achieved by standing back and not jumping on the bandwagon with every other duesche bag.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlaKtooth..cut the crap about DJ and AFC....

Sheesh, people here are so, how should I put it, "calculative". Shove this whole DJ and AFC nonsense down the drain and start living life. Go pursue your dreams - live the way life should be lived. If Lik here wants to learn how people operate and work form there, that's 100% fine with me. We're all unique in the way we operate - and that's what makes us human. Cut this DJ nonsense and stop trying to be someone your not. After all, you're just another guy behind a mask. As for Lik here..he's doing it cos he wants to. Now go do the same.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheMinistered
not jumping on the bandwagon with every other duesche bag.
I don't think I've ever heard it put so well.

This is my way to be different and fulfill the role I want to play in society. Living like this taught me alot about people. How people's minds work and just how little they care about everyone else as long as their asses are getting kissed. You also understand what every movement and word means once you figure out their agenda. No more ' Does that mean she likes me?'. Everything is in accordance with their agenda.

Think about it. What happens when you fully understand something?

BlaKTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam

Yes, a DJ shows what he's feeling. I'm talking about agendas, not feelings. I'm not talking about going indirectly and staying in your corner in hopes of seducing a chick.

You're not living in insecurity. You are living using others' insecurity to your or their benefit. I'm just saying it's none of anyone's business how I feel about our current teacher/class or HB9. Thats information that will ultimately bite you in the ass if it gets out. I've learned that the hard way.

This post is assuming you are already a well established person who isn't still thinking about 'does she like me?' all day long. This is a whole new way of being the moderator of your every interaction. Using people against themselves.
Alright, I see where you're comin from now. Your first comment sayin "Why? I'm insecure." through me for a loop. Glad to see it clarified.

Secondly, Wacky-1, this forum uses DJ/AFC as its terminology..... If i replaced the phrase "DJ" with "a man who gets what he wants from his life" , and "AFC" with " a man who isn't getting what he wants" , what I said would have the same meaning.... Which was basically that insecurity is not a good trait in a man.

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less if this forum used "Ball-less loser" and "Alpha Alpha male" as its terminology. Why follow the norm? Why stick with the tried and tested? Insecurity's a bad trait to have in a man?So what? It's ok to be insecure about certain things. The problem I have is that so many people are caught up in following "the path of the DJ" that they forget the part about them that really makes them special - them being human.

Look at what Lik wrote. He said that it was his insecurity that prompted him to observe others and work from there. It's a part of who he is, and that makes him unique. You said that it was unbefitting for a man to have that insecurity. Admittedly, you are right, because the title of this thread is " Never let them see you bleed". But let's all learn to stop this - and be human. Stop living your life enthralled to some kind of set of rules to achieve perfection. Be human. Be, and improve, yourself. That's all one needs to know. Now the problem here is people are gonna say that I think I know so much etc...because they can't accept the fact that it's just that simple. For all the articles that this site has, no article can compare to this - Be, and improve yourself.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm similar in some ways. But dude you sound like a ****ing assasain... Nice post. Nice post. Interesting. By the way LikRetSam backwards is MasteRKil. I'm actually silent too and observe people how they act.

Good post.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wacky-1
I couldn't care less if this forum used "Ball-less loser" and "Alpha Alpha male" as its terminology. Why follow the norm? Why stick with the tried and tested? Insecurity's a bad trait to have in a man?So what? It's ok to be insecure about certain things. The problem I have is that so many people are caught up in following "the path of the DJ" that they forget the part about them that really makes them special - them being human.

Look at what Lik wrote. He said that it was his insecurity that prompted him to observe others and work from there. It's a part of who he is, and that makes him unique. You said that it was unbefitting for a man to have that insecurity. Admittedly, you are right, because the title of this thread is " Never let them see you bleed". But let's all learn to stop this - and be human. Stop living your life enthralled to some kind of set of rules to achieve perfection. Be human. Be, and improve, yourself. That's all one needs to know. Now the problem here is people are gonna say that I think I know so much etc...because they can't accept the fact that it's just that simple. For all the articles that this site has, no article can compare to this - Be, and improve yourself.
and I second that! ;)