Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't know what to do with the HB8 I scored with

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So lately i've been DJ-ing again, went to the clubs, had few one night stands etc... And at my favorite bar I met this HB8 who was playing really really hard to get, so hard that I just though she wasen't intrested in me that way, though we did get along really well, and ofcourse I couldn't hold my self back to still try to win her over. :) Anyway she starts calling me once and a while, which was kinda weird but she said she constantly calls all her friends so I just went with the flow. Just some regular teasing etc, like saying she wanted me, twisting her words around, making fun of her, telling her she's not my type :whistle:.

Anyway I really like djing and I really need + want to still improve, so I was planning to start DJing serieusly after my exams, now yesterdays she's calling me really late, start chatting again, and all the sudden the mood switching, and she tells me she wants me to love her :eek:, and there I was thinking before she would go for older guys etc, One more up for the home boys i guess :rockon:. Anyway I would like to start a relationship with her, but I wanna improve my DJing skills and I doubt that could work togheter, so anybody got some suggestions what i should do?
Ciao :up:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you kissed or f-closed her yet? If not, relationship is out of the question.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be honest.

It is alright for you to go for what you want.

Just say, "I like you and would like to be friends with benefits but I don't rush into relationships. Real love takes time."

Stuff like that.

JJ

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I told the girl I couldn't bind myself yet, she understood and said she didn't want to bind eather, so I replied I also hate the obligations :D, agian she answered positive and said I would have any obligations, it would be more like an open thing, sorta friends with benefits. And there is was thinking to myself, "Credos, my main man, you're finally learning the deal buddy :whistle: :D "

ciao

Cancerian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
It is alright for you to go for what you want.

Just say, "I like you and would like to be friends with benefits but I don't rush into relationships. Real love takes time."

Stuff like that.

JJ
I like that! Thats a good line that could come in handy.:up: