Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Don't know what to do, confused

we all eat food

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok say the story begins 3 weeks ago, when i went to dinner with my friend and two of his friends who are girls, and one of his friends, I could see she was intersted in me by that she would always be looking at me, and i was making good jokes etc. So as we went around the mall i was doing the c+ f thing and she was responding well and did some good kino and she didnt mind, she enjoyed it, so then the next night we goto her house, and shes wanting to take picturees with me and shes by me the whole night, so it led me to think that she liked me, so last week I asked her out to see a movie, and then she calls my friend up, (there like BFF) so she asks her what hes doing tonight, so she brought him along, to my dismay , but in the theatre he kept the distance between each other. We didnt hook up or anything but we were really close to each and talking the whole movie and making great eye contact and making fun of the movie etc. As well i didnt hold her because she copied everyway i moved in the chair and i amde some kino with our arms, hands, which was good. But te thing i dont get is, that she isnt a tease, not a flirt, doesnt really displays that she likes you, and acts like a friend to all the guys she meets, but I still think she likes me. Now for the next time we hang out, should I make a move or anything, because I don't know if she likes me as a friend or not, or if shes just nervous or confused. But I want to clear everything up between me and her, so give me something to do or moves to make, to show her that I don't want to be in the friend zone and idk what else to say but I just don't understand, becuase she doenst act fliratatious or touchy around any guy.

Thanks for the help guys =)

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the move. Your instincts serve you well, for she probably does like you. Chances are all the guys who had the chance to, probably didn't. Women love when a man can confidently make a move on her. Now take this knowledge that probably most of your peers do not have, and sweep this chick off her feet :)

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this Nigga Hooked Up With Her Yesterday, 7 Months After This Post, He Broke The Friendzone, Fvck The Free World